Overall Rating 4.7212158/5Overall Rating 4.7212158/5Overall Rating 4.7212158/5Overall Rating 4.7212158/5rating 4.7212158
Overall Rating 2.33939/5Overall Rating 2.33939/5rating 2.33939rating 2.33939rating 2.33939

Jacquelyn F.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Great Service Manager and awesome window tinting person
Keep in mind that even if you schedule your appt a week and a half in advance, they will not tell you until you get there that they only do window tinting during the week. But when they do it they do it well and you will love it! Plus the Service Manager is great! Very understanding, kind and solution orientated!
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

We apologize that the service started off rocky but is sounds like Brandi was able to put everything together in the end. We thank you for choosing Fitzgerald to service your vehicle.

HR
Howard R.
08/30/2019 Category: Service
They were very friendly and helpful.
The only thing I was surprised about was that I made an appointment for the car because the clock was not visible. When I got there they said it was a satellite problem that could not be fixed by a local dealer.

Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review and for servicing your vehicle with us.

Denise D.
Service Department
left my car in for an Oil change and my sensors did not work. The oil change was completed, but the sensors still do not work.

We will look into this and make sure it is corrected on your next appointment.

Daniel C.
Seminole, FL
Great customer service!
Everyone was extremely helpful and kept me informed thru the entire process.
Megan was wonderful and called me several times with progress reports.
Thank you! Pam Conaway
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/30/2019

We appreciate your review of our service department. Thank you for being a part of the Fitzgerald family. Have a wonderful weekend.

Mike M.
Pinellas Park, FL
'13 Hyundai Sonata Nightmare
I cant help but feel terrible about the situation as a whole. A simple a/c leak turned into a nearly 2 month ordeal. While at Fitz Hyundai service I was waiting for an estimate on an a/c repair which falls under my extended warranty anyway. What I got was my service"clerk/ salesman"(not sure of title) telling me they drive my car 5 miles cause they thought they heard a noise. During this 5mi ride the engine seized up! My original clerk left me during there 3hrs and lied about some things while pushing me out door with loaner car. I suspect it was choreographed to minimize screaming customer as these engines have a large # that seem to seize up and caused a recall. This first had a hard time returning calls and even harder time giving me any paperwork regarding this catastrophe.

It is at this point things got much better (not for my car as it would seem to have many cascading failures never seen before they put hands on my car, but the guys assigned to help me ging fwd were great (Brandon and Curtis respectively). My car was in 3 or 4 more times during this month and a half and these two, especially Brandon was very helpful, prompt with returning/ answering questions and dealing with my warranty company. It is because of Brandon I answered that I would use Fitz Hyundai again and/ or recommend to a friend. With the many nightmare things I had dropped on me, I was never without a car which would have killed me. Brandon did alot to repair my relationship with Fitz and Hyundai which at that time I was collecting paperwork to give a lawyer given my circumstances with car, loss of money and the inability to compel the original clerk to provide anything regarding my cars state and how it got there. Brandon (and later Curtis) did Fitz Hyundai and myself a great service after my initial nightmare!

We appreciate your review of our service department. Thank you for being a part of the Fitzgerald family. I am sorry that the beginning of your service visit was not great but I am happy to hear that Brandon and Curtis were able to pick up the pieces and put everything back together for you.

Shavonne H.
Largo, FL
08/29/2019 Category: Service
service adviser is great wish they would figure out what is wrong with my car
My car is making a noise when turning and hitting bumps. I have mentioned it the last 2 times I have had an oil change and they couldn't find anything. Also it has an oil leak my car only has 45,000 miles on it and not sure why it is having these issues.

We make every attempt to diagnose and repair our customers vehicles when they come in for an issue. Looking at your last 2 visits we can see that the technician was not able to duplicate your concern. If you would like to schedule a time to bring the vehicle in so that you can ride with a technician and show him the noise it would help with the diagnosis process.

AC
Anthony C.
Dunedin, FL
profesionalism
Employees ready to assist you and listen to your issues

EJ
Ernesto J.
Fast and Fabulous
I came in as a walk-in to see if I could get my oil changed at 3:40pm. Downtown Julie Brown hit a homerun by checking me in and getting it done. I went to the bathroom, walked around the service area for a few minutes, grabbed a bag of popcorn and barely sat down when Julie let me know my car was ready. I was in and out in less than a half hour. The service at Fitz is Awesome with an A+++.

Spring Hill, FL
2016 Hyundai Accent
08/29/2019 Category: Service
All went smoothly. There was one circumstance that has nothing to do with service, but with waiting area. There is an open area for kids; I suggest an enclosed area since there were TWO noisy toddlers who screamed incessantly during the time I was waiting. I finally had to go to the counter to ask if there was an area away from this where I could wait. It was over 90 degrees and humid so outside was uncomfortable (I tried it). Again, not the company’s fault, just wish the nonstop screamer could have been muffled in another room.

NH
Nancy H.
Kenneth City, FL
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Disappointed
I already explained and answered way too many questions on this.

We apologize that a sticker was not put in your vehicle. We will be sending you one in the mail so you know when the next service should be completed. If you are in the area and want to swing by we will gladly recheck you fluids to make sure they are at the proper levels.

LC
Linda C.
2010 Hyundai Accent
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Service advisor provides excellent service
Brandi Judd is an excellent service advisor

BP
Brandi P.
Nothing
I understand I showed up late on that Friday but Anthony was just rude then my car was not respected while there

We apologize that your vehicle had mechanical failure. Unfortunately our technicians do leave at 5pm but it sounds like we were able to get you in a loaner while the vehicle was being repaired the next day. Our technicians do their very best to make sure the vehicle is clean after they are finished but it sounds like they may have missed some areas. Our offer remains to have you bring the vehicle back so that we can clean it.

Steve S.
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Not only did the service department fix something in my car at no charge that we had no idea was under warranty but they also provided me with a loaner when the repair took longer than estimated. Great service.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/28/2019

Your review is greatly appreciated, thank you!

Jaclyn W.
Vehicle service
I am extremely happy so far with Fitzgerald Hyundai. As long as they stay doing what they are doing I will continue to use them. Very professional and honest.

Your review is greatly appreciated, thank you!

Nice job
Nice job

Clearwater Beach, FL
2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
Fitzgerald Renewed My Confidence
My last review about my oil change was not good! This time I had to get a repair done. I will say, my son figured out what was wrong in 30 seconds on his phone after I initially talked to Fitzgerald's about the problem. I went back and told them about this and it was questionable if the problem would be covered under an extended warranty for my car. It wasn't, but Fitzgerald's made the repair free of charge anyway because it was only the difference of a coupe vs. a sedan in the warranty. The repair was complete in less time than they told me and this time I walked out a happy customer.

DA
Dorothy A.
Dunedin, FL
2019 Hyundai Kona
Friendly
Friendly staff, snacks, water.

HG
Holly G.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Very satisfied
I had window tinting done and they did a great job.

WM
William M.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Mr
n/a
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/27/2019

Thanks so much for reviewing the Fitzgerald team!

John B.
Courteous and quick service
Was happy with warranty service. After I picked up my car I noticed louder engine noise in the cabin. When I replaced the engine filter as suggested in courtesy inspection I found the filter casing not fastened. Replaced filter and secured properly and cabin noise was gone. Just FYI no harm done.

Thanks so much for reviewing the Fitzgerald team!