Overall Rating 4.719512/5Overall Rating 4.719512/5Overall Rating 4.719512/5Overall Rating 4.719512/5rating 4.719512
Overall Rating 2.33537/5Overall Rating 2.33537/5rating 2.33537rating 2.33537rating 2.33537

Dixie B.
Largo, FL
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
They are not crooks
The only thing I could suggest is a list of things my auto might need and how often
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/13/2019

2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
great service
I had efficient friendly service at a decent price.

Raymond C.
Seminole, FL
Organized
Appointment went as expected, work completed as promised and vehicle washed before return

08/10/2019 Category: Service
Rewiew

Barbara B.
Safety Harbor, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/10/2019 Category: Service
So glad we found you!
You are convenient, agents are courteous, and best of all, they got us in promptly even though we didn't have an appointment. Great dealer!

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Service Appointment
Would recommend a review of the check-in/check-out area and process. Did not appear to be as organized as it has been in the past.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/10/2019

We appreciate your review of our service department. Thank you for being a part of the Fitzgerald family. Have a wonderful weekend.

Tarpon Springs, FL
Christy A
Appointment was kept on time. Service Consultant, Brandi Judd was very helpful in explaining what was going to be done and any other questions I may have had. Area was clean, comfortable and inviting. The vehicle was taken care of promptly.

Cumming, GA
Fitzgerald’s Countryside Hyundai
Friendly service writer

Michael B.
Palm Harbor, FL
Service department

Cynthia M.
Service Advisor
The service advisors work as a team. The service is excellent

NB
Neil B.
Regular service
They were great! They only recommended and did what was needed.

PL
Peter L.
Tampa, FL
Nickels and Dimes...
Not very happy with the way they want to charge for every and any diagnostic, even if the car is still in warrantee. I spent >$200.00 on routine service and they would NOT check my battery or computer without charging me, and my car is still under full warrantee.

A member of management will be contacting you.

PM
Philip M.
Tampa, FL
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly staff. Easy process.

08/09/2019 Category: Service
Great Service and donuts!

Jacqueline B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Working on improving customer service issues.
Happy to see they remedied a bad experience.

Chaotic, unorganized Service Department
I love Hyundai's but would never purchase another vehicle from this dealership. Will take my business elsewhere

A member of management will be reaching out to you.

bartalisd@fitzmall.com
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me. I am glad we were able to resolve your concerns.

LL
Luis L.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Time
To much time

A member of management will be reaching out to you.

08/08/2019 Category: Service
I am in and out in 1 hour every time. Friendly staff. Easy to schedule.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/09/2019

Leslie M.
Saint Petersburg, FL
2017 Hyundai Accent
Unreliable
Don't fix correctly first time. Scratched steering wheel. 2017 Accent purchased here have had nothing but trouble.

A member of management will be reaching out to you.

CR
Charles R.
Palm Harbor, FL
08/08/2019
Multiple problems with one visit, and NO RESPONSE to my email regarding the issues
I had my 2017 Santa Fe in to replace a tire with a hole in the sidewall. After I got home, I noticed multiple problems. I was overcharged, the work was sloppy, the mileage was wrong on my invoice which affects the tire warranty, and worst of all: I wrote my service advisor (Meghan Parker) and the service manager (David Bartalis) an email with my concerns six (6) days ago and did not receive any response whatsoever.

Here is the email I sent, which didn't even receive the courtesy of a response:

1. The mileage on the itemized receipt is incorrect. Instead of 43,023 as stated in the receipt, the mileage on the vehicle is 23,023. This needs to be corrected as it affects the tire warranty.

2. I was quoted an out the door price of $188. The service advisor even wrote that amount on the "I don't need an estimate if it doesn't exceed this amount" document I signed when dropping off. I was charged $195.71.

3. White lubricant was left all over the rim, and should have been cleaned off. Please see the attached photo. It's very unsightly. I've never had a new tire delivered in that condition before.

4. The car was supposed to be washed, and that's even denoted on the itemized receipt. But it wasn't washed.

Considering this was my first visit to your service department, it's very disappointing to experience so many issues with such a routine service. The car wash and lubricant issues and overcharge wouldn't be worth my time in contacting you, but the incorrect mileage is a problem. So please correct that, and also issue me a refund for the difference between the quote and the price I paid.

GM
Gail M.
2019 Hyundai Kona
Nailed it
After discovering a rusty nail in the sidewall of the front passenger tire on my KONA , I called Fitzgerald's Hyundai service department for help without having an appointment the caring service providers there replaced my tire and had me back on the road shortly Fitzgerald 's service guys "nailed it " with fast caring friendly help Thank you Derrick (service adviser ). Gail M.