4.6

John C.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
07/05/2020 Category: Service
People and service are great. Timeline is lacking.
Good people. Quality service. Just taking longer than I expected.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/06/2020

We will have your advisor reach out to you.

PB
Phillip B.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/04/2020 Category: Service
Very professional, helpful, and fast service.

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/04/2020 Category: Service
Easy to do business with
Quick and efficient. Nice facility.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
Best customer service around
These folks are the best. They will take care of you and your vehicle.

Carla W.

WA
William A.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/04/2020 Category: Service
Brought my 2020 Santa Fe in because had a nail in my tire. I did not have an appointment and was told it might be a couple of hours before they could get to it. I was going to wait but the service helping said if I wanted to bring it up first thing in the morning they would take it right in. So next morning they took it first thing and I was on my way with in an hour.

07/04/2020 Category: Service
Service has never been an issues, it’s the wait time for an oil change, one hour and half! Service times needs to improve on oil changes!!

Donald S.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/03/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customers service by friendly caring professional people, especially Brandon Balch Service Advisor
Excellent customer service, even without an appointment. My battery went dead and after having my car started by AAA Auto Club,
I drove to the dealership and Brandon Balch worked me into their schedule and tested the vehicle, put in a new battery, which was
still under warranty and checked out all fluid and tire pressure as well as washing the vehicle. The vehicle was ready to go that
same afternoon. This was all completed in a friendly, courteous professional and timely manner. Another "GREAT" service experience
with Brandon Balch. Thank You.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/03/2020

We appreciate your review of our service department. Thank you for being a part of the Fitzgerald family. Have a wonderful weekend

Safety Harbor, FL
2020 Hyundai Tucson
Fantastic
My review was 5 stars not 4.6. Fitzgerald is the best!

PN
Phillip N.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Out of the way help!
I was caught in a bind with multiple commitments on the day I had scheduled my service appointment! I called to see if I could drop my car off the day before. I was told to bring it in. When I filled out the paperwork for the service, the gentleman helping me said he might be able to get it in that afternoon. I was able to get it resolving all my scheduling issues. Amazing!!

June B.
Oldsmar, FL
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Always have good experience when having my car serviced

MV
Michael V.
St. Petersburg, FL
Excellent Customer Service
Downtown Julie Brown is an excellent service rep. She was professional and helpful. I would recommend her as your rep if you need service on your Hyundai.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Service with a smile
As always, there's no sales job for extras that are unnecessary. Suggestions are timely and relevant without pressure. In this time of Covid-19 it was a pleasant and smooth service appt with a friendly and kind service rep. Thank You all.

Jeffrey F.
07/01/2020 Category: Service
5 star in all respects
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/02/2020

Thank you for your review and your business. We look forward to helping you with all your vehicle needs. Have a great day.

PG
Paul G.
06/30/2020 Category: Service
car shoping.
great dealer if your looking for a new car this make the 4th car i lease 3 with kale great salesman friendly goes out of his way helping you find a car leaving with a great deal and car PAUL THE HAPPY NEW CAR OWNER.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/01/2020