Overall Rating 4.719512/5Overall Rating 4.719512/5Overall Rating 4.719512/5Overall Rating 4.719512/5rating 4.719512
Overall Rating 2.33537/5Overall Rating 2.33537/5rating 2.33537rating 2.33537rating 2.33537

Michael W.
2013 Hyundai Accent
Friendly
Very Professional & outgoing.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/30/2019

Thank you for your response. We appreciate your business with us. Have a great day.

LF
BRANDI JUDD ALWAYS MAKES IT RIGHT

Timothy S.
2019 Hyundai Kona
Customer Service??
Aside from being told to wait outside in my car, and afterwards the engine vibration didn't show on computer diagnosis and I should just have to put up with it, I guess they performed an oil change okay.

07/28/2019 Category: Service
Service department is quite helpful

07/28/2019 Category: Service
We were going on a trip and they were able to accomadate us and get an oil change and make sure everything was good for our trip. They are always very customer oriented.

Ted S.
2016 Hyundai Accent
07/27/2019 Category: Service
Very professional
Very professional

Anne S.
07/27/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Timely and courteous service. Also appreciated complimentary car wash.

Lemeka M.
Tampa, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
My Service Consultant was top notch
My experience...What more can I say about this great Professional, courteous, fast, and personable company. I were very impressed with the care that Leo Redding my service consultant gave.He could not do enough for me. He explained in detail what was needed, answered all of my questions.I take my hat off to this company and give them 5 stars!
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/27/2019

2011 Hyundai Elantra
Great tint job
My tint job looks great.

Not happy.
I took my car for a window tint and when I cashed out the price was considerably higher than what I was quoted and no reason was given. I feel taken advantage of.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/26/2019

Dunedin, FL
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Great people, service and overall experience at this location.
Great people, service and overall experience at this location.

Robert M.
2013 Hyundai Accent
HAVING CINDY KING AS MY SERVICE MANAGER
TRUST

Jean S.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Best Ever
Efficient, professional service

We appreciate your review of our service department. Thank you for being a part of the Fitzgerald family. Have a wonderful weekend.

Dawn R.
Seminole, FL
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Good people
Everyone is very friendly. They do seem to really care. I just wish I could've gotten my car in sooner, as I had to wait over a week to get it in. I had to rent a car since I couldn't stand the heat of my broken ac. But, it was fixed quickly and easily once dropped off.

CV
Crystal V.
07/25/2019
Customer Service
Andy Keffer went over and above for me in finding a car that I love. Being an older person, it really set my nerves on edge to make such a major expense. Andy worked with me for several weeks searching for my Hyundai Elantra. Thank you, Andy for your kind patience!!

EP
Esther P.
Safety Harbor, FL
Richard Paula - XM-Sirius Service
Good Service. Brandon Balch is a good customer service representative.

Samantha S.
Repeat Customer
Bought my first Sonata in 2011 and had a great experience at this dealership so I keep going back. Recently traded my 2015 Sonata for a 2019 Sonata. I’ve bought 3 Sonatas and each time I had a great experience with the sales person, never put pressure on me to buy. Service department is easy to work with as well when I have to bring my car in for maintenance.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/25/2019

We appreciate your comments and your time for the great review. Thank you for being a part of our Fitzgerald family

MA
Michael A.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Let down
I expected some of the known interior finish issues and the broken ac vent controls to be repaired as a curticy. The finish pealing and ac controlls are poor quality for a premium genisis branded vehicle..
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/24/2019

We make every attempt to repair our customers vehicle under factor or an extended warranty when applicable. In your case the vehicle was outside factory and unfortunately the extended warranty you have does not cover trim pieces. We provided an estimate and remain available in the event you would like to have those pieces replaced in the future. We thank you for being a valued customer and look forward to seeing you next time you are in.

Colleen M.
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Brandi is awesome very nice and not her fault but service time is just terrible

AV
Alberto V.
Holiday, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Friendly professional service
Great except for random part left on dashboard

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you being part of the Fitz family. We will have Leo reach out to you about the piece.

James D.
07/23/2019 Category: Service
It’s very convenient.
My experience at Hyundai was exceptional.

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you being part of the Fitz family.