4.6

Overall Rating 4.73714/5Overall Rating 4.73714/5Overall Rating 4.73714/5Overall Rating 4.73714/5rating 4.73714
Overall Rating 2.35429/5Overall Rating 2.35429/5rating 2.35429rating 2.35429rating 2.35429
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

CP
Christopher P.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
The customer service is great at Fitzgerald’s. If I ever displeased about something they take care of it right away.

11/26/2019 Category: Service
Service okay but they skipped complementary wash
Service was good but they skipped the complementary car wash even though they asked and I confirmed that I would appreciate it. Also, the women who completed the paperwork at pick up always seems annoyed by customers.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 11/29/2019

bartalisd@fitzmall.com
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 12/03/2019

Thank you for your response. We appreciate your business with us. Have a great day.

PC
Pete C.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Service Director, David Bartalis, Made things right.
Very good follow thru, I will be back.

10/24/2019 Category: Service
2nd visit
Maybe 3rd time will be the charm. Switched service from HNPR, not sure if I made the right move.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

bartalisd@fitzmall.com
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Pete thank you for taking the time to call me back today. I know that my guys are going to stumble from time to time and feedback like yours only helps us get better. I thank you for choosing us to service your vehicle and we look forward to helping you in the future.

bartalisd@fitzmall.com
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you for being part of the Fitzgerald family!

AP
Alberto P.
10/19/2019 Category: Service
The dealer shows interest on their customers and take care of the at best of their possibilities.

10/19/2019 Category: Service
Endless tire rotation
Even if I scheduled an appointment to rotate the rotate the tires, I had to wait almost 3 hr to get my car back. It was a Saturday, one of the busiest day I guess, but I would have prefer to be told a more accurate waiting time to better organize my time instead of waisting it in the waiting room. Hope we can do better next
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey. We do our best daily to complete our customer vehicle as quickly as possible. I see that in addition to your regular maintenance we completed a recall. These recalls are very important and can add time to a typical service. I apologize if your advisor did not inform you of the extra time. We thank you for being a valued customer and look forward to helping you in the future.

DN
Donna N.
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Service was complete
Service was completed correctly

10/16/2019 Category: Service
Service takes way too long
Service needs more help. Service needs to be more complete
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/17/2019

bartalisd@fitzmall.com
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

I wanted to thank you again for calling me back yesterday and talking to me about your service visit. Feedback like yours is super valuable, especially when we are trying to change behavior of our staff members. As I stated on the phone we do a weekly meeting with our express technicians and I will be using some of the information you gave me yesterday in our meeting today. We thank you for being a Fitz customer, have a great weekend.

Jana C.
Seminole, FL
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Thank you Hyundai for immediately calling me and resolving my concerns and assuring me we will resolve my car problem regardless

10/07/2019 Category: Service
Still a unknown issue
Frank Lackey my service advisor was awesome

I’m dissatisfied with the fact they could not tell me what is wrong with my car
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me. When a vehicle has an intermittent concern it can be very difficult to diagnose and repair. We will see you this Wednesday to drop vehicle off and fingers crossed we can duplicate your concern and repair your vehicle. Thank you again for the time and have a great evening.

2017 Hyundai Accent
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service!
After meeting with David and Julie yesturday sharing my concerns and issues, David listened and got right to work. He made the time to listen and make things right. Things like this make me glad I drive a Hyundai.

10/05/2019 Category: Service
I will never be back.
Car was in worse shape when I got it back. Zero communication. Complete disappointment, waste of time and money.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/05/2019

bartalisd@fitzmall.com
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

Just wanted to thank you again for coming in today and speaking with me. We will fail from time to time but feedback like yours is what helps us grow.

Seminole, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Solid business
I had an issue, but the dealer reached out and resolved the matter. That's how you get repeat business. I've been to Fitzgerald's a few times for service, and the staff has been professional and courteous. They also seem to be on top of it with their appointment time management.

10/01/2019 Category: Service
Felt ripped off
This is a better than average service center, but I don't appreciate being charged $28 for a brake light replacement. The bulb is $7 retail, and replacement is a 2-mnute job.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/02/2019

We will look into the price you were charged and give you a call.

bartalisd@fitzmall.com

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me. I apologize that there was a discrepancy in the price but am happy we were able to work it out. We will see you next time you come in for service.

N&
Nancy &.
09/07/2019 Category: Service
Everything has been resolved and I'm a happy customer. I recommend Hyundai dealership.

09/07/2019 Category: Service
Key replacement
Follow up with your customers so we are not wondering if our car is ready or not!
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

We apologize that your advisor did not reach out to you when your vehicle was complete. We are glad that the work was completed to your satisfaction and that you were able to pick the vehicle up the following day.

bartalisd@fitzmall.com
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Your review is greatly appreciated, thank you!

Jacqueline B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Working on improving customer service issues.
Happy to see they remedied a bad experience.

08/09/2019 Category: Service
Chaotic, unorganized Service Department
I love Hyundai's but would never purchase another vehicle from this dealership. Will take my business elsewhere
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/10/2019

bartalisd@fitzmall.com
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me. I am glad we were able to resolve your concerns.

WG
Walter G.
08/04/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Receive a call from David. Car is going back in to repair the side panel on the drivers seat and they are keeping the car to see if they can figure out what is going on with the turning signals. I have to give them a thumbs up for trying to make things right.

08/04/2019 Category: Service
Not real happy
Brought car in for oil change and a problem with my turning signals. Oil change was fine. They said they could not find anything wrong with the turn signals. Brought the car home and I’m still having the same problems with them. Turn on the left signal and the right one blinks, or neither blinks or the both blink. Who ever worked on the car, broke the side panel of the drivers seat. Seat was lowered all the down. This must have snapped the plastic piece. Nothing was said.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

Management will review and give you a call.

bartalisd@fitzmall.com
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/20/2019

Thanks so much for reviewing the Fitzgerald team!

Tarpon Springs, FL
2011 Hyundai Elantra
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Great tint job
My tint job looks great.

07/26/2019 Category: Service
Not happy.
I took my car for a window tint and when I cashed out the price was considerably higher than what I was quoted and no reason was given. I feel taken advantage of.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/26/2019

bartalisd@fitzmall.com
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/27/2019

We appreciate your review of our service department. Thank you for being a part of the Fitzgerald family. Have a wonderful weekend

Jack M.
2013 Hyundai Azera
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Well, I might try it again sometime
Fitzgerald's Hyundai did reach out to me to try and explain the foul up of last week with my bad tire and it's replacement.

Their service manager called and e-mailed, and we talked for some time regarding the issues. He explained it and I understand it, but still????

Yes, there is a learning curve going on with the service adviser I dealt with and it's being looked at, hopefully corrected with proper training.

I will wait before rushing back there as I really need to get pass this latest poor experience.

Certainly, if it's a "Hyundai only" problem with the car.

Would I recommend Fitzgerald's, I'm still not sure I would currently, maybe in a few months.

07/17/2019 Category: Service
Don't go here for service!
Shredded a tire. Took car in about 1:30 pm. Was told I was being "worked in" as they were busy and they take me home via Lyft. They did but never called the about status. I call them about 5:30 pm and spoke to a service adviser who said all tech's had gone home.
He looked at the computer to see status my car and note tech said needed a tire. I said OK, do it.
Called the next am about 9:30 to get status. Nothing done. Adviser called me back and said would get right on it but would take a hour or so.
I went there about 11:45 and car was still sitting in muddy lot with nothing don. Wow!

Finally, after me getting noisy and expressing total displeasure with service they fixed it.

Even some of their own auto sale personnel were complaining about the lack of good service at this dealership. Said it was causing them to lose repeat business.

Something is broken here!
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

Jack

My nave is David Bartalis, I an the Service Director at Fitzgerald's. When you have the chance can you please reach out to me in regards to your recent service. Thanks in advance.

bartalisd@fitzmall.com
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

Jack it was a pleasure speaking with you today. As I stated on the phone we had some major technology issues on our end that caused us to over book many appointments. We have the issue corrected now. When you need service in the future I hope you take me up on my offer. Tank you for taking the time to call me back and we look forward to helping you in the future.

Kenneth City, FL
Need to improve service time
The Service Director contacted me regarding my recent service and the lengthy wait for an oil change. I have been reassured that they have indeed hired additional service techs. Once the techs are trained, service times are expected to improve. The Service Director, David, was very kind and addressed my concerns adequately. I look forward to continuing to receive excellent service at Fitzgerald Hyundai.

Need to improve service time
This is the second time it took more than 2 hours for a basic oil change. There was no communication on the status during my wait. They said they have recently hired additional techs to help improve service time due to the high volume. I hope this is true.

Thank you very much for taking the time to speak with me today. As I stated on the phone we have recently added 3 additional technicians to our express team to help with wait times. They are in training now and will be ready to go next week. We thank you for being a valued customer and look forward to helping you next time you come in.

KA
Karen A.
Las Vegas, NV
Re-visit repair
The problem with the drivers seat was fixed very well.

07/16/2019 Category: Service
Now have a problem with the drivers side seat
As mentioned, the requested services were performed as expected. However, there is a problem with the track the holds the drivers side seat now.

Karen, thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback on your service. I have left a message and when you have the chance can you please reach out to me so I can help... thank you in advance.

bartalisd@fitzmall.com

Karen, I had the pleasure to meet your husband this morning and am glad we were able to get your vehicle fixed before your trip back home. We thank you for choosing us to service your vehicle when you are on vacation and look forward to seeing you next year. Have a safe trip back home!!

EB
Elaine B.
Largo, FL
2007 Hyundai Tucson
Rescore
I have been provided with a plausible explanation but stiil am not happy with it. Dave the service manager did resolve our differences and refunded my payment for the diagnostics which i do appreciate. But in future i would recommend that they give everyone a written estimate. Thank you forcresponding to my original review.

Unacceptable experience
Bad

Elaine, thanks you for taking the time to speak with time today. Feedback from our customers, epically when things don't go well, is crucial to out goal of improving daily. I apologize our the miscommunication, as I stated on the phone the part was not attached to the estimate because of a clerical error. We thank you for choosing us to service your vehicle and look forward to helping you in the future.

Dunedin, FL
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Updated review based on service manager's contact
After a less than average experience with a re-visit to have an issue corrected that had been introduced during a general service visit, David, the service manager reached out with a phone call. His professionalism and level of concern seemed genuine and we greatly appreciated his contact.

05/17/2019 Category: Service
Did not seem to care
We like our Sonata just fine. We have received acceptable service in the past. Our latest service appointment included a defective part being installed which caused us to have to bring the vehicle back to have this corrected. While the problem was taken care of, not one person expressed any concern that this had happened nor did anyone apologize for the inconvenience we experienced. Just gives the impression that no one really cared.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

bartalisd@fitzmall.com

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me and give me more insight on your experience. If you need anything in the future please let me know.

Rebecca G.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Ms
The manager called and has gone above to take care of my issue. He was professional and listened to my issues. Thank you

03/04/2019 Category: Service
Ms
I have had pretty good service the new way is more confusing for people to understand. It is not easy to drop off your vehicle
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

A member of management will be reaching out to you.

DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me.

Sylvie C.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
03/03/2019 Category: Service
Fixed the issue
Issue was fixed

03/03/2019 Category: Service
Confusing invoice
Invoicing very misleading and confusing. Have no faith that service requested was done
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

A member of management will be reaching out to you.

DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 03/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me. I am glad we were able to resolve your concern.

02/13/2019 Category: Service
Fixed the problem
David the service manager took care the problem that I had and is working on the concerns that I had addressed. He took the time to listen to me and keep in contact with me

02/13/2019 Category: Service
Wait time is terrible
Expect to wait a long time for your vehicle to be repaired
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

A member of our staff will be reaching out to you.

DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me.

Port Richey, FL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Renewed confidence
After receiving a phone call from the service department manager I was reassured that any issues with my experience would be resolved. The manager handled the situation very professionally and to my satisfaction.

02/12/2019 Category: Service
Could be better
I bought the vehicle from this dealership, it was a great experience. Not so much in the service department.

We apologize that your service experience was not great. The Service Director, David Bartalis will be reaching out to you.

DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you again for taking the time to speak with me. Your insight will only help us get better.