4.6

Overall Rating 4.7356291/5Overall Rating 4.7356291/5Overall Rating 4.7356291/5Overall Rating 4.7356291/5rating 4.7356291
Overall Rating 2.35057/5Overall Rating 2.35057/5rating 2.35057rating 2.35057rating 2.35057

WF
William F.
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
Always great service here!

DN
Donna N.
10/18/2019
Service manager followup
Service manager addressed my concerns and will adjust accordingly.
Matter was addressed quickly.

AV
Anthony V.
10/08/2019
Best Dealership
I've bought 4 Hyundai's from this Dealership. (Fitzmall, Clearwater.)
Curt Parsons has always been very helpful in choosing the right Car for me. No pressure, no hassles.
Service dept. Is also the best to deal with. They don't push, updates. They will suggest, then I make the disission. Every one is very friendly at the entire dealership. Highly recommend Fitzgerald, Clearwater.

Johnathon C.
Tampa, FL
10/07/2019
Great Service!
This dealership is why my next car will likely be a Hyundai. They were referred to me by a friend. The purchase of the vehicle was the easiest I had ever experienced. Brandon Balch, the service consultant has been amazing. Mr. Fitzgerald, give this guy a raise! He helped me get an issue resolved with my car and went out of his way to ensure the issue was made right.
I HIGHLY recommend this dealership for sales and service!

SF
Scott F.
Brooksville, FL
10/01/2019
Santa Fe Recall
I came in for a service recall for my 2017 Santa Fe. I called to ask for the service manager. I drive this car for my business so I didn't want to be tied up for hours to perform a simple software upgrade. I was told to talk to the scheduling department. He bbn ifer told me there was another recall related to the hood latch.
I told her I just wanted the software recall done.
When I arrived Brandon insisted that both need to be done at the same time.
I explained to him I don't have time to do both now. I was told you need 1.5 which is crazy.
I was forced to go over his head. Dave the service manager did accommodate me.
My car was driven into an unpaved dusty parking lot and sat there fir half hour .
Fortunately it only took 15 minutes to do the simple software upgrade.

I can help to wonder how many people you have mis services with guys like Brandon
working fo you.
I won't be back or recommend your dealership.

R M.
09/01/2019
This review is based on the service performed during my March 7th appointment along with my appointment on August 10th. I just want to first state that the two representatives that handled my visit both times were very professional; this has more to do with the service and how my car was handled during both visits. During the 3/7 visit, I came in for nothing more than an oil change and was then told that my rear bulbs were burnt out and that they needed to be changed, which I then agreed to. Upon coming home, I was made aware that the right rear light was not working and I noticed for the first time ever that there was moisture built up within the light itself. The moisture and the wearing of the sealant that would cause the moisture was never mentioned to me at all during the visit. This appears to be the result of the work that was done on the light during the 3/7 visit. The light itself eventually came on and started working. The light at some point went out again and I then scheduled what would be the 8/10 visit. Upon coming to Fitz for the 8/10 appointment, I noticed that entire large bulb (the red section of the light) was completely shattered, burnt, and melted. Also, the smaller orange bulb had completely flaked off all of its orange coating and was not working as well. I then pointed this out to the initial representative that checked me in. Later on while waiting for my car during the 8/10 visit I was informed by another representative that the reason for the bulb blowing out was tied to the sealant wearing off and loosening. I was then told that it would cost approximately $275 to fix the light and replace the housing. This is completely unprofessional that I would have to pay for this work as the issues with the light have steamed directly from the handling of the light and work performed by the mechanic on the car and the light bulbs during the 3/7 visit. Also, after the 8/10 visit I noticed a large gash on the body of the car directly underneath the base of the rear right light that had been checked during the visit, removing a large streak of paint. This appears to have been caused while work was being done on the light. I would also like to point out that during both visits the AC was left on when the car was turned off and the driver’s seat was never put back in the proper position. The car itself in particular after the 8/10 visit reeked of body odor from the mechanic or whomever was in the car.

Aside from the issue with the light not being resolved, I would like to mention that the visit on 8/10 was a pleasant one with the car itself feeling like it had its oil changed, filters changed, and the air being leveled in the tires. This is in direct opposition to the 3/7 visit. The 3/7 visit was by far the worst service visit that I have had in the seven plus years that I have be coming to Fitz. I even had to put air in my tires afterwards despite this being listed as being checked and leveled off on the 3/7 invoice.

Unless some resolution can be made, I will have to consider going elsewhere for any future service needs due to the issues stemming from my last two visits.

CR
Charles R.
Palm Harbor, FL
08/08/2019
Multiple problems with one visit, and NO RESPONSE to my email regarding the issues
I had my 2017 Santa Fe in to replace a tire with a hole in the sidewall. After I got home, I noticed multiple problems. I was overcharged, the work was sloppy, the mileage was wrong on my invoice which affects the tire warranty, and worst of all: I wrote my service advisor (Meghan Parker) and the service manager (David Bartalis) an email with my concerns six (6) days ago and did not receive any response whatsoever.

Here is the email I sent, which didn't even receive the courtesy of a response:

1. The mileage on the itemized receipt is incorrect. Instead of 43,023 as stated in the receipt, the mileage on the vehicle is 23,023. This needs to be corrected as it affects the tire warranty.

2. I was quoted an out the door price of $188. The service advisor even wrote that amount on the "I don't need an estimate if it doesn't exceed this amount" document I signed when dropping off. I was charged $195.71.

3. White lubricant was left all over the rim, and should have been cleaned off. Please see the attached photo. It's very unsightly. I've never had a new tire delivered in that condition before.

4. The car was supposed to be washed, and that's even denoted on the itemized receipt. But it wasn't washed.

Considering this was my first visit to your service department, it's very disappointing to experience so many issues with such a routine service. The car wash and lubricant issues and overcharge wouldn't be worth my time in contacting you, but the incorrect mileage is a problem. So please correct that, and also issue me a refund for the difference between the quote and the price I paid.

CV
Crystal V.
07/25/2019
Customer Service
Andy Keffer went over and above for me in finding a car that I love. Being an older person, it really set my nerves on edge to make such a major expense. Andy worked with me for several weeks searching for my Hyundai Elantra. Thank you, Andy for your kind patience!!

Kurt B.
05/29/2019
Excellent customer service,all for a recall,and then some!!!
I have a 2014 Hyunda Sonata,and my engine seized up.Fitzgerald's put in a new engine,and it was under a recall!!!. My car had 93,000 miles on it,and I didn't even buy it from Fitzgerald's !!I was treated like i had a RollsRoyce!!! And I even had a new loaner car,get this,ALL FOR FREE,NO CHARGE!!!! Believe me my next car will be from Fitzgerald.Thank you to eveyone,and to "LEO"

JO
John O.
Dunedin, FL
05/04/2019
Not good
I have been going to this dealership for along time a never had a problem but the last time I was there for maintenance the service rep told me I needed a battery but she said it was not covered under warranty I said why it’s a 36 month battery and the car is 24 months she said it’s not covered this time I came in with a problem my tailgate would not stay closed I can’t drive a car with the tailgate open when I came I was told we are not taking walk in’s today but I could speak to a rep he told me they have no open appointments for 2 Weeks but I could leave the car and no loner it’s my only car i asked how about Saturday he said no we only have a small crew on Saturday I left when I got home I called New Port Richie Hyundai they set me up with an appointment right away for Saturday needless to say I will not return to this dealership

04/02/2019
Worst Vehicle Service Ever
I have taken my car for regular pre-paid maintenance to this dealer, and I'm VERY UPSET with offered service. Pre-paid maintenance includes oil and filter change, tire rotation, multi-point inspection, and complementary supreme wash and vacuum. In addition, the received paperwork states tire pressure adjusted top proper level and pressure, and checked fluid levels When I received my car, I found that tire pressure was not really adjusted, as well as no car wash was performed at all. Take my car back to dealer again and they then adjusted tire pressure, and performed a car wash, but not sure it was supreme, and any vacuum done. Next day the windshield washer fluid alert started displaying because it was empty, so I have purchased a windshield washer gal and refilled the reservoir by myself. So at this point, I cant be confident about whether they at Fitzgerald Countryside Hyundai, really replaced Oil/filter, tire rotation, and filter as well as the quality of multi-point inspection if any performed. They have neither updated the car status after the maintenance was done and Im still receiving the maintenance needed alert. I doesn't recommend this dealer for cars service and maintenance.

03/28/2019
Worst Vehicle Service Ever
I have taken my car for regular pre-paid maintenance to this dealer, and I'm VERY UPSET with offered service. Pre-paid maintenance includes oil and filter change, tire rotation, multi-point inspection, and complementary supreme wash and vacuum. In addition, the received paperwork states tire pressure adjusted top proper level and pressure, and checked fluid levels When I received my car, I found that tire pressure was not really adjusted, as well as no car wash was performed at all. Take my car back to dealer again and they then adjusted tire pressure, and performed a car wash, but not sure it was supreme, and any vacuum done. Next day the windshield washer fluid alert started displaying because it was empty, so I have purchased a windshield washer gal and refilled the reservoir by myself. So at this point, I cant be confident about whether they at Fitzgerald Countryside Hyundai, really replaced Oil/filter, tire rotation, and filter as well as the quality of multi-point inspection if any performed. They have nither updated the car status after the maintenance was done and Im still receiving the maintenance needed alert. I doesnt recommend this dealer for cars service and maintenance.

03/25/2019
Worst Vehicle Service Ever
I have taken my car for regular pre-paid maintenance to this dealer, and I'm VERY UPSET with offered service. Pre-paid maintenance includes oil and filter change, tire rotation, multi-point inspection, and complementary supreme wash and vacuum. In addition, the received paperwork states tire pressure adjusted top proper level and pressure, and checked fluid levels When I received my car, I found that tire pressure was not really adjusted, as well as no car wash was performed at all. Take my car back to dealer again and they then adjusted tire pressure, and performed a car wash, but not sure it was supreme, and any vacuum done. Next day the windshield washer fluid alert started displaying because it was empty, so I have purchased a windshield washer gal and refilled the reservoir by myself. So at this point, I cant be confident about whether they at Fitzgerald Countryside Hyundai, really replaced Oil/filter, tire rotation, and filter as well as the quality of multi-point inspection if any performed. They have neither updated the car status after the maintenance was done and I'm still receiving the maintenance needed alert. I doesn't recommend this dealer for cars service and maintenance.

FH
Frank H.
Seminole, FL
02/26/2019
Cindy king is great
Cindy king makes our visit a great experience

MO
Mr. Need O.
02/18/2019
Oil change service department stinks
Today I come for an oil change the guy at the desk said it would be 2 hours before they get to me so I said that I would stay while it gets done than the guy say ok but it will be done around noon which is 4 hours and 2 hours longer than what he said at first wow what's going on??????

Michael D.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Communication/Status
Communication needs to be improved on status of vehicle. My wife took it in for me and she saw the keys dropped off at the desk and the guy basically ignored taking care of her until she had to walk up and say those are my keys. The amenities are lacking while waiting for the vehicle especially when you don’t expect to wait almost three hours for a regular oil change.

KR
Kim R.
01/19/2019
Recalls and a touch up on bolts on hatchback.
Thanks for taking care of my problems and a thanks to Kale for remembering my touch up paint tube.

LL
Larry and Lorraine L.
Tarpon Springs, FL
12/13/2018
The professional and courteous attitude of BRandon BAlch
My wife and I bought a 2009 Elantra from Fitzgerald’s countryside and we have been very blessed to have Brandon as our customer service rep. he is a asset to your company with his compassion and professionalism we look forward to buying a new Car in the near future.

RL
Raymond L.
Tarpon Springs, FL
12/12/2018 Category: Service
outstanding cusy. relations..
your service advisor , BRANDON, was friendly , courteous and very knowledgeable.

Dunedin, FL
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Sales department helpful, service department lacking
Customer service needs work!