Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai

4.6

PD
Philip D.
11/28/2020 Category: Service
I have serviced all our Hyundai vehicles at Fitzgerald's for many years now and have always had a great experience- from the the person who greets me when I pull in to the Service center, the Service advisor to the others who I have interacted with. They are friendly, and communicate very effectively. It is always a pleasure to have my car serviced at Fitzgeralds ! They are a class act !
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 11/28/2020

We are excited to see that you had a great experience with Juan and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

NK
Nancy K.
Boyds, MD
2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/27/2020 Category: Service
Friendly
Everyone from the person who takes my car keys until my keys are returned is as friendly as possible. Everting is explained in detail. This is my 4th Hyundai and am thinking of a new one soon. Will always use Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyuandi.

​We are excited to see that you had a great experience with Jesse and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

GG
George G.
11/26/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Customer service
From the moment I pulled up I was treated with such warm greeting, from the valet to the service representative. I was kept in the loop the whole time I was there. Exceptional customer service.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 11/27/2020

We are excited to see that you had a great experience with Brandon and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

Clarksburg, MD
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/24/2020 Category: Service
Brandon did a great job handling the issues with my car!
I went to Hyundai for a tire repair, and the assistant service manager, Brandon, handled the issues perfectly. When the new tire was incorrect, he promptly informed me and provided a loaner car free of charge. The parts department made an error and my issue was escalated to the service director, who called personally and compensated me with a complimentary detailing.

I appreciate the communication between management and the customers.

Questionable auto technicians. Prefer Rockville
TL;DR the auto techs are either new or take too many short cuts.

Needed a tire replacement on 2019 Elantra.
All of the tires are kuhomo

After I discussed the specific tire I needed with the asst. service manager (?), I ended up waiting over 3 hours for it to be put on.

Finally, I’m told that the wrong tire was put on, and that the only reason The asst. service manager noticed was because the total came out to be more expensive.

The tire was the wrong brand and size...

Then I had to get a loaner car and leave my car overnight which I did not plan for.

Finally, when I show up to pick up my vehicle, it’s dirty - I asked for the complimentary car was and was looking forward to it :/

but it’s not until I get home, I notice the tire is missing a valve.

So I return to the dealership and ask for a tire valve, and express my frustration and asked for the managers number.

I was told the manager would contact me, but as of 11/24 have not received a call.

Would’ve been nice if they checked the other tires, and put air in.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 11/25/2020

We are disappointed to learn of your experience here at Fitzgerald Hyundai and will take this opportunity to improve with your feedback. We consider a "2" star review an absolute failure. Upon reviewing your service history, and your review I see that you were upset with the time it took for your repair. I will be in contact with you at some point to talk with you about what happened.  If you would like to provide us additional feedback, and if there is anything I can do to turn your experience around, please do not hesitate to contact me at 301-670-4845.

Bouazza B.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Great job
Tanks

Defective Dual Clutch Replacement
My engine light came on. I took it to the dealer were they determined I had a Tucson with one of the defective dual clutches. I had had the car over four years but had absolutely no hassle with replacing the clutch. Fitzgerald fully covered the service and also paid for an UBER to take me home and bring me back the next day when the car was ready. The car was ready in less than one day instead the the projected 2-3 days, and the customer service was friendly and absolutely excellent.

We are excited to see that you had a great experience with PK and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

EB
Evelyn B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/23/2020 Category: Service
Service Advisor at Fitzgerald’s Hyundai
Plz ask for Juan Rubio for your service needs, he is very responsive, extremely nice and explains things very well.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 11/24/2020

TK
Tam K.
Boyds, MD
2010 Hyundai Sonata
11/23/2020 Category: Service
I like this place
Nice
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 11/23/2020

We are excited to see that you had a good experience with Juan and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive yet constructive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

Germantown, MD
Top dealership
Everything is exceptional their quality, service, work, knowledge.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 11/18/2020

We are excited to see that you had a great experience with Jesse and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

Donald B.
My Fitzgeralds Experience
The service writers are very friendly and courteous.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 11/17/2020

We are excited to see that you had a great experience with PK and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive yet constructive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

ET
Esther T.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Awesome service
Thank you for your excellent customer service and diligence

GREAT SERVICE
Employees and Service always is great!

Silver Spring, MD
Fast and great service

Amy S.
Germantown, MD
2014 Hyundai Accent
11/13/2020 Category: Service
Check in staff are very friendly from when I step out of my car to when I get checked out
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 11/14/2020

Dennis R.
2020 Hyundai Veloster N
11/13/2020 Category: Service
First time buyer
This was my first visit at this location. And I’m glad I was able to do my oil change at no cost because of warranty. I’m also thankful for Juan who gave me much needed information and his info to use as a resource for any questions or concerns.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 11/13/2020