Overall Rating 4.2727236/5Overall Rating 4.2727236/5Overall Rating 4.2727236/5Overall Rating 4.2727236/5rating 4.2727236
Overall Rating 2.1022702/5Overall Rating 2.1022702/5rating 2.1022702rating 2.1022702rating 2.1022702

Bruce H.
North Potomac, MD
fine
fine courteous and hopefully the car is fixed.
Josh K. from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

We are extremely happy to see that you had a great experience with us. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

Clarksburg, MD
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
Fitz Lakeforest Hyundai
Fast, professional service. Nice waiting room.

David W.
Germantown, MD
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service As Always!
I arrived early and the service desk took my car in a head of schedule, and I was out ahead of schedule as well. Always courteous folks who work the Service Desk at Fitzgerald Hyundai!

Terrence B.
Good people
I've noticed that no matter who is behind the service desk, I always get great service from thorough professionals

Arlington, VA
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Service not done adequately the first time
Had to go back to have the heat shield tightened again and its been 5 days and I have still have not received a call about a part that was ordered for me. Diagnostic fee is $137 and the job wasn't even completed adequately.

Hello,

I am sorry to hear the noise is still there. We would be more than happy to reinspect the vehicle again at no charge to you. The vehicle does have to come back in and have the warranty work performed on the vehicle.  During that visit, we could have you go on a road test with our shop foreman to pinpoint the noise. Also, the loaner car we provided was complementary from us, not Hyundai. Looking at my records, the parts were ordered January 10th and were overnighted for you. We  contacted you on Jan 11th to inform you that parts were in.

Please feel free to reach out to me so we can solve this issue.

Hyundai Service Lane Manager

Sherri B.
Damascus, MD
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Josh was especially pleasant to work with and made life much easier during my visit for recall repair work. The loaner was available as expected and the team finished the work in the same day (5 recalls).

LR
Livan R.
2007 Hyundai Entourage
A+
Friendly and Courteous Staff who delivered Professional Service.

David M.
Brunswick, MD
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Easy, informed, true to their word/warranty
I now own my 4th Hyundai in a decade. I’ve loved them all. Purchased originally in large part for the warranty I eventually fell in love with the brand. And fortunately, until now I’ve never had to make use of the 100,000 mile warranty.

That is until my 2017 Sonata Hybrid’s engine failed one Saturday morning. Had to have it towed a few extra miles beyond my insurance coverage just to make sure it went to Fitzgerald in Lakeforest.

They received it and had a loaner for em the next week. It took a little while for the work to get done, but that’s to be expected. I wasn’t worried. I was just grateful I didn’t have to pay for any of it because everything was still well under warranty and I had a suitable loaner.

I got my car back a few days ago. Just signed a paper, shook Josh’s hand and thanked him profusely. And left. No headaches. Best experience in a bad situation I could hope for.

FR
Frances R.
Damascus, MD
Sonita
I all ways like to go to the deal of where I purchase my car, because you get to know the car and all part should be Hyundai parts which make it easier if anything go wrong, (like a accident).

Washington, DC
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Loyal customer
Always reliable. Pleasant service desk employees. Quick turnaround. Fair pricing.

Stacey M.
Fort Washington, MD
Routine Oil Change & Car Maintence
The service at Fitzgerald Hyundai is first rate. They service reps are professional, knowledgeable and caring. I have developed a relationship with John who goes beyond his job to asssist me with any issues that I may have with my car.

Stacey Miller

Antonina M.
Germantown, MD
2011 Hyundai Tucson
Excellent Service!
Wonderful people working here. Very considerate. I never go anywhere else! Reasonable prices.

TD
Thomas D.
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service staff, great service
This is the 3rd Hyundai we have owned and have known Josh in the service dept for 15 years. He's always able to help to help us whether scheduling a routine service appointment or dealing with a car problem. The service is always first rate- they know their stuff.

KG
Kurt G.
Olney, MD
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Nice check in staff slow service.
Up in the air as too whether I will return.
Josh K. from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Sorry for the length of time to complete the service on the car . We are adding more tech to help with the volume of cars.
We will keeping working toward improving are dealership . Have a good day .  If there is anything  I can help with just give me a call .

HH
Harold H.
Brookeville, MD
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Review of Josh Krumpach
Josh Krumpach is an exemplary employee. Josh always greets us with a friendly smile, but more importantly beyond his considerable depth of knowledge with our vehicle, he makes us feel like we are part of a welcome family member with Fitzgerald Auto.

Sincerely.... Arthur and Harald Hoiland

IS
Ibironke S.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Looking forward to a better service next time.
Josh K. from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Apologizes for the length of time to get the car complete. We will speak with the advisors about updating there customer at least twice a day if not more . We look forward to  servicing your car  in the future .

Maryland L.

Silver Spring, MD
2010 Hyundai Elantra
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Great service-over priced parts
Nice people, good work but the upcharge on parts does not provide the needed level of value of service.
Josh K. from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

The prices would be a little higher for factory parts compared to a after market part. Factory parts also have a longer warranty and should last longer then after market parts.

YN