4.6

08/05/2020 Category: Service
Fast and Friendly Service
Carlin was great; informed me on good advice for vehicle and had a good experience.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 08/05/2020

We are elated to see that you had a great experience with Carlin and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

Ann B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Courteous and competent service.
Great service and friendly, competent personnel.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 08/01/2020

We are happy to see that you had a great experience with Jesse and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

GC
Gary C.
Derwood, MD
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/30/2020 Category: Service
Service department responded to compalint
I was not satisfied by an initial unwillingness to reexamine alignment work done by this dealership. My unfavorable review led to a complete reversal by the dealer, who did retest the car and apologized for the initial encounter.

Alignment is not warrantied
I was disappointed with the dealer's alignment work and more so with their refusal to recheck their work. It is their policy that "alignments are not warrantied at all". A week after the dealer's work I visited another well-respected mechanic for diagnosis of a vibration issue, and he reported back incidentally that the alignment was barely acceptable. So I called Fitzgerald's Hyundai and asked them to check the alignment again. They refused, citing their policy which assumes that any problem with their alignment work is due to customer negligence in the intervening period. Buyer beware.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 07/31/2020

We are disappointed to learn of your experience here at Fitzgerald Hyundai and will take this opportunity to improve with your feedback. We consider a "3" star review an absolute failure. Upon reviewing your service history, and your review I see that you were upset with many of my staff pitfalls. I will be in contact with you at some point today to and will make this up to you.  If you would like to provide us additional feedback, and if there is anything we can do to turn your experience around, please do not hesitate to contact me at 301-670-4845.

301-670-4845
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 08/04/2020

We are happy that you gave us the opportunity to correct your inconvenient situation here with Jesse and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

David W.
Frederick, MD
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
20k checkup
My appointment was scheduled in advance. I chose to wait for the vehicle to be serviced, since this was basically a visual check and oil change and tire rotation. Vehicle was serviced and returned in about an hour.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 07/30/2020

MK
Maxine K.
Laurel, MD
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/28/2020 Category: Service
Easy Car Buying Experience
It was a great experience working with Evan Fabish to assist with my 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe AWD Ultimate Limited purchase and received a great price for my trade-in. No hassle car buying which was very much appreciated

We are thrilled to see that you had a great experience with Sou and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

TF
Trevor F.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
07/28/2020 Category: Service
Always Good Service
I've always had a great experience here!
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 07/28/2020

KR
Kwan R.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
07/26/2020 Category: Service
Honest specialist
When I dropped my car for oil change and tire rotation, I asked to check AC unit and replace coolant. She put it in the order and I signed it. Later she called me for other issues (two light bulbs), but told me that the AC unit was good and didn’t need to replace coolant. That saved several hundred dollars.

We are thrilled to see that you had a great experience with PK and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

Daphne M.
Derwood, MD
07/25/2020 Category: Service
Very slow unprofessional service
I waited over six hours for a routine oil change and Maryland Vehicle Inspection at this dealership which is longer than the 3-4 hours I was quoted. My vehicle also initially failed the inspection due to a broken tail light and I was only told this near the end of the business day. I paid over $200 to return to a vehicle that had not been properly cleaned and also some of the slowest service I have ever received for such a routine job. Should have gone to Costco or a cheaper garage instead.

We are disappointed to learn of your experience here at Fitzgerald Hyundai and will take this opportunity to improve with your feedback. We consider a "3" star review an absolute failure. Upon reviewing your service history, and your review I see that you were upset with the time it took for the repair. I will be in contact with you at some point today to see if I can turn this experience around for you.  If you would like to provide us additional feedback, and if there is anything we can do to turn your experience around, please do not hesitate to contact me at 301-670-4845.

Frederick, MD
2018 Hyundai Kona
Very clean
Very comfortable while waiting...
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 07/25/2020

Rajendra W.
2019 Hyundai Kona Electric
Kona Service
Nice and good service. Nothing to complain. Service contact was really courteous. All good.

Potomac, MD
2010 Hyundai Elantra
07/24/2020 Category: Service
NO car wash and took long time
No car wash but took one than one and half hour for oil change only
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 07/24/2020

We are disappointed to learn of your experience here at Fitzgerald Hyundai and will take this opportunity to improve with your feedback. We consider a "2" star review an absolute failure. Upon reviewing your service history, and your review I see that you were upset with the time it took for the repair. We are working short handed and at a disadvantage, we are trying to do our best. The provider we were using for carwashes can no longer help provide, so we are in the process of looking elsewhere. We apologize that we didn't meet your expectations.  I will be in contact with you at some point to see if I can make this right by you.  If you would like to provide us additional feedback, and if there is anything we can do to turn your experience around, please do not hesitate to contact me at 301-670-4845.

Judith S.
07/23/2020 Category: Service
Customer service is great.
Customer service is great. Notification and explanation of necessary repairs in a timely manner.

We are delighted to see that you had a great experience with Sou and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

WG
Wilma G.
Rockville, MD
2017 Hyundai Accent
07/21/2020 Category: Service
The wait is not long
I will definitely recommend it to my friends
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 07/22/2020

301-670-4845

We are delighted to see that you had a great experience with PK and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

Juan A.
Olney, MD
07/19/2020 Category: Service
Poor communication and service
No other services offered, car was not check for components not in good conditions
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 07/21/2020

We are disappointed to learn of your experience here at Fitzgerald Hyundai and will take this opportunity to improve with your feedback. We consider a "3" star review an absolute failure. Upon reviewing your service history, and your review I see that you were upset that we didn't do a multi point inspection. We actually did do it, we have just switched to a different system that emails you the results. Please check your spam folder if you don't see it in your email box. I will be in contact with you at some point today to see what actually happened and if there was a glitch in our new software.  If you would like to provide us additional feedback, and if there is anything we can do to turn your experience around, please do not hesitate to contact me at 301-670-4845.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
07/18/2020 Category: Service
The team is very responsive and the job gets done well.

We are delighted to see that you had a great experience with Carlin and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!