4.6

RL
Robert L.
Clarksburg, MD
02/26/2021 Category: Service
Great Service On This Visit!
My Service Rep, Jesse Segovia was Excellet! He was Professional, very Efficient & Friendly! Got me in on time, took care
of the issue & out faster than I expected and I can't say enough good things about him! I will definately request him in the Future!
Thanks Jess!
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 02/26/2021

We are excited to see that you had a great experience with Jesse and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

Silver Spring, MD
02/23/2021 Category: Service
Very fast service and friendly staff.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 02/24/2021

We are excited to see that you had a great experience with Carlin and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

PD
Paulette D.
Gaithersburg, MD
02/22/2021 Category: Service
Customer service
They are so friendly and helpful with everything. If you have a question someone is always there to.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 02/23/2021

We are excited to see that you had a great experience with PK and our service team. We will to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

AF
Athena F.
Silver Spring, MD
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/23/2021 Category: Service
Its amazing, how one person who actually took the time out of their busy day to care about ONE customer can make a world of a difference. I am beyond thankful that Mr. Turgeon cared enough to follow up with me, I really thought all HOPE was lost. I have been sending a long thread of emails since February 8th, 2021 between the Fitzgerald Wheaton location/ Gaithersburg, Hyundai cooperate , BBB, Yelp , and (Zurich- Case # 17710590 - rep Amber). I am not sure how many people dropped the ball on me as a customer and didn't care, but thank god Mr. Chris Turgeon is here to help with SERVICE recovery/ Damage control. Having a Service Recovery target team member on your team can help tremendously when issues arise, prior to a situation escalating. After speaking with Mr. Turgeon this morning I feel a sense of relief, he has completely turned my whole bad experience around and made it into something Awesome. From now on and for the future I will always get my vehicle serviced at the Gaithersburg location. Again, thank you Hyundai and Mr. Turgeon for listening and actually caring about my concerns.

02/22/2021 Category: Service
Stop
Before you buy a vehicle from this location Gaithersburg make sure to double check “certified”. It a possibility u make get the wrong parts for the car.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 02/22/2021

We are disappointed to learn of your experience here at Fitzgerald Hyundai and will take this opportunity to improve with your feedback. We consider a "2" star review an absolute failure. Upon reviewing your service history, and your review I see that you are upset with many things that I can most likely get fixed for you . I will be in contact with you at some point to see what actually happened.  If you would like to provide us additional feedback, and if there is anything we can do to turn your experience around, please do not hesitate to contact me at 301-670-4845.

CG
Cristina G.
Clarksburg, MD
02/19/2021 Category: Service
Had a good experience
I had a really good experience. Everyone was very kind and helpful, and Brandon helped me with the pricing of everything.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 02/20/2021

We are excited to see that you had a great experience with Brandon and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

AG
Andile G.
Gaithersburg, MD
02/18/2021 Category: Service
I sent my car in for Service and the lady that attended my case was Parvi please look her up. She was amazing from the beginning of the process until the end. She communicated with us everything that needed to be done. We were not left in the dark
during the whole process of servicing the car.
BRETT J D., Service Director from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 02/19/2021

We are excited to see that you had a great experience with PK and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

Brett Davis
Service Director
(301)258-4496

Potomac, MD
2011 Hyundai Elantra
02/19/2021 Category: Service
Quick follow up
Dealer was super fast in reaching out to see how they can rectify the fact that I wasn't satisfied with the service the first time around. They asked that I bring in the car again for a free of charge check on the issue of oil on spark plugs. It is additional inconvenience of having to take time off to drop off and then pick up the car the second time around but hopefully they will fix the root cause this time around and replace the gasket that's starting to fail. Let's see how it goes since it's scheduled for next week but I appreciate them being proactive and trying to address the issue. That's definitely a good customer service.

02/12/2021 Category: Service
Expensive and not very detailed in service
If you want to be overcharges for simple, quick repairs and then told to pay additional fees that have nothing to do with the repair, then this is the place. If you come in with two concerns then they will charge 1hr of diagnostic time for each concern, at $152 each hour! For example: to tell me how much it will be to replace a tire pressure sensor in a tire, they wanted $152 to give me an estimate. To replace a coil, about 20 minutes of work, they charge 1.5hrs and then tack on $40 in warehouse fees. I came in saying that the car was running rough and there was oil on spark plugs. They replaced coil and said it's working fine now. I had to inquire again about the oil on spark plugs. I was told they didn't find any! I guess they didn't want to deal with a warranty repair and will be more than happy to repair it in 3 months when my warranty expires.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 02/12/2021

We are disappointed to learn of your experience here at Fitzgerald Hyundai and will take this opportunity to improve with your feedback. We consider a "1" star review an absolute failure. Upon reviewing your service history, and your review I see that you were upset with the way our staff explained the repair and charges. I will be in contact with you at some point to discuss your concern.  If you would like to provide us additional feedback, and if there is anything we can do to turn your experience around, please do not hesitate to contact me at 301-670-4845.

David B.
02/11/2021 Category: Service
Prompt service with a smile.
Upon returning on a Sunday from an out-of-town visit, was able to schedule a service check (transmission), first thing on Monday. Reservation was made courteously and professionally.
Friendly greeting; learned of recommended optional transportation (Uber), rather than a rental vehicle to travel round-trip (5-8 miles) to home, during service period.

Julie P.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/09/2021 Category: Service
As always great customer service when taking my vehicle in. Always advising of any maintenance I will need next visit with estimated pricing which is always nice!
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 02/10/2021

EH
Elizabeth H.
Derwood, MD
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/05/2021 Category: Service
Service assistant manager went above and beyond
Brandon really went to bat for me regarding a Hyundai warranty issue. Outstanding customer service. Professional, thorough, communicative.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 02/05/2021

We are excited to see that you had a great experience with Brandon and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive, yet constructive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

Jose B.
Rockville, MD
2020 Hyundai Tucson
02/02/2021 Category: Service
Reliable
Efficient, reliable, friendly

02/02/2021 Category: Service
Friendly
Nice staff, clean, and efficient
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 02/02/2021

RL
Rupert L.
Monrovia, MD
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/01/2021 Category: Service
What makes Fitzgerald Great
I drive 13 miles from Fredrick MD TO Fitzgerald in Gaithersburg MD and it's not the "hot chocolate" that's actually real good but it's service, service. service! I retired in 1990 from the US Army. During this time I have bought 6 cars between my wife and I. I love the service and the people kudos to Carlin Le, Dennis and the guys outside opening the door for you.

01/27/2021 Category: Service
Great customer service.
Services is always excellent there.

01/26/2021 Category: Service
Great
Very nice place to service your vehicle.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 01/27/2021

Frederick, MD
2020 Hyundai Elantra
01/25/2021 Category: Service
Fitzgerald Gaithersburg
very helpful and easy to work with
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 01/26/2021

Damascus, MD
01/30/2021 Category: Service
Worked Hard to get it Right
They got my car in as scheduled and performed the work as needed, but had to order a part. Hyundai at first shipped the wrong part, necessitating a reorder and causing a delay of several days in completing the repair. The dealer did what they could to expedite the process and completed the repair as quickly as possible when the correct part was received.

01/22/2021 Category: Service
Repair took longer because Hyundai shipped the wrong part
At first, I was a bit frustrated with the time it was taking to complete my repair. I needed a new fuel tank censor. Ultimately, it took just over a week to complete. The problem was not at Fitzgerald, but with Hyundai. First, Hyundai shipped the wrong part, then had to ship another. That alone added about 4 days to the repair. I think Fitzgerald's did what they could to expedite the process, and completed the repair on the day the part was received.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 01/22/2021

We are disappointed to learn of your experience here at Fitzgerald Hyundai and will take this opportunity to improve with your feedback. We consider a "2" star review an absolute failure. Upon reviewing your service history, and your review I see that you were upset with the time it took for the repair. Unfortuneately Hyundai shipped us the incorrect part and now we are burdened with waiting for a part coming from California. While I am also a bit taken back how you reveived a review when your vehicle has not even been completed. I will be working to resolve this as quickly as possible for you. If there is anything we can do to turn your experience around, please do not hesitate to contact me at 301-670-4845.