Overall Rating 4.3835579/5Overall Rating 4.3835579/5Overall Rating 4.3835579/5Overall Rating 4.3835579/5rating 4.3835579
Overall Rating 2.0833318/5Overall Rating 2.0833318/5rating 2.0833318rating 2.0833318rating 2.0833318

PH
Peggy H.
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Staff is always polite and work is done in a timely manner.
The staff is always courteous and informative and answer my questions. Wait time was reasonable.
Josh K. from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai

We are extremely happy to see that you had a great experience with us. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day! I also sent you a email for the fuel reimbursement.

SZ
Simbarashe Z.
North Potomac, MD
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Car Service
The service was phenomenal and everyone was very helpful. I never got stuck with work related schedules as was my fear. The car is moving like a well oiled machine. Thank you!

Donald B.
Silver Spring, MD
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Good communication
repeating problems with the clutch have lowered my enthusiasm for the Hyundai brand to "not a repeat customer"

AJ
April J.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service center
Fast friendly service. Nice waiting area.

2012 Hyundai Genesis
Timely Service
Work was done in a timely manner, but communication from service adviser was inadequate.
Josh K. from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai

We are extremely happy to see that you had a great experience with us. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day! I also sent you a email for the fuel reimbursement.

Damascus, MD

Jaelin B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Okay service
Not consistent with their service quality.
Josh K. from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai

Sorry to hear about MPI form was not filled out all the way. I will have a talk with tech and make sure this does not happen again. Thank you for bring this to my attention. If there is anything else I can do please let me know .

AH
Alorin H.
Frederick, MD
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Easy in and out. Would like to see the chocolate cookies return, though.
Knowledgable staff, easy drop off and pick up, nice waiting area

RL
Robert L.
Clarksburg, MD
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Nothing but convenience, I was deceived about my last service and I shouldn't have had to pay $42.00 for this one!
When I bought my car in February I was told it had been serviced and the oil changed and THAT WAS NOT TRUE! Your service dept. said IT HAD BEEN A YEAR SINCE BEING SERVICED AND THAT"S TERRIBLE! I DON"T LIKE DECEPTION & I CHANGE MY OIL EVERY 3000 miles! I bought a 2017 Elantra that had been a loaner with 5000 miles on it and IT HAD NOT BEEN SERVICED & I'M REALLY ANGRY! I had two previous Elantra's & never paid more than $5.00 for an oil change & tire rotation as I had the extended warranty. I HAVE IT ON THIS ONE AND WAS CHARGED ANYWAY!
MATBE NEXT TIME I'LL GO somewhere else! The Service Tech was very nice but that doesn't excuse the multiple errors!
Josh K. from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai

Sorry to hear your angry over the price change of the services. Also for incorrect info giving on the last time the car was service. Price change to match our Rockville store. Thank you for the five star on the service department.

Joo Ok S.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Customer
Josh was excellent. I have been with Fitz since 1987. He is changed.
It is good to see people promoted .

Jay B.
Rockville, MD
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/17/2018 Category: Service
People and quality of service
The people of fitzgerald's are professional, the workmanship is excellent, pricing is fare...

Antonina M.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
Amazing Service
Great people who are courteous, knowledgeable, and pleasant. Prices are reasonable as compared to other dealers.

GL
Glenn L.
Pittsville, MD
2011 Hyundai Azera
Appalling
Can’t believe you call me up ! Then complain to me that I am upset you destroyed my engine years ago and that I put that in my review ! My review said you seem to be much better ! But the way he talked to me and treated me was absolutely appalling! Wow now I truly believe this is one screwed up company ! Don’t worry you will never have my business again !

05/17/2018 Category: Service
Admit seems like it’s better
After you destroyed my engine I’ll never come back !
Josh K. from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai

Sorry to hear about the past visit and the engine issue you had. But hopefully we have improved are service since then . Have a great day .

05/17/2018 Category: Service
Fast Service - hardly took an hour in my last visit for service
OK

Ruth C.
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Awesome
Everyone is super friendly, they open the door for you. Call you by your name. I was told I could sit and wait. It would take about 1 1/2 hours. I went and got my self coffee (they had my favorite BTW) and took a sit. 10 minuets later I stepped out to grab some food with a friend. I received a call that my car was ready. I let them know I would be there in a few minutes because i was eating. When I got there my car was parked outside. I went inside and talked to a nice gentleman, he explained what was done to my car and apologized that because of renovations the car wash was not In service, so I got a free car wash at auto service down the street. Over all great customer service! Thank you!

Dennis L.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service advisor Jonathan Heybroek
From the moment we first spoke by phone, I knew Jon is exceptional. He resolved the issue I raised about conflicting info online vs. when I first called Customer Service for an appointment. Next, he explained everything completely and clearly, and he even informed me of some services not yet needed that we'll watch next time. First class all the way.

Montgomery Village, MD
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
They Honor the Warranty, but You Will Need Patience
Good: They honor the warranty and eventually will solve any problems. Bad: It will take more than one visit to have problems resolved.

ST
Stephanie T.
Frederick, MD
No complaints from me
Jesse Segovia is absolutely the BEST! Always providing exceptional customer service with a smile. Jesse explains exactly what service is necessary. He is definitely an asset to Hyundai family/team! Thanks Jesse!!!

AC
Ana C.
I like it
Good services, good personal.

YT
Yan T.
Clarksburg, MD
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Friendly Service
I took my car for regular routine oil change service. I was waiting about 1 hour as promised and was satisfy with their service. I was disappointed when they charge me $5 dollars more to match Rockville Fitzgerald's oil change price.