Overall Rating 4.2526309/5Overall Rating 4.2526309/5Overall Rating 4.2526309/5Overall Rating 4.2526309/5rating 4.2526309
Overall Rating 2.1263179/5Overall Rating 2.1263179/5rating 2.1263179rating 2.1263179rating 2.1263179

Laura B.
Montgomery Village, MD
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Another fantastic service experience at Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai!
Great customer service! Competitive pricing! Professional and experienced service techs! And I appreciate the coupon for the Silver Wash Package at the Germantown Auto Spa! Thank you!

Great and convenient
I brought in my 2018 Sonata for a recall. Making an appointment was easy. The guy at the desk was friendly and the service was quick and efficient. The customer lounge is clean and comfortable. I live in Gaithersburg so it’s nice to know that I can get reliable service close to home.

Debra S.
Montgomery Village, MD
GREAT JOB
GREAT JOB AS ALWAYS. I WILL BE BACK. TIME TO UP-GRADE TO A NEW TRUCK. I LOVE MY HYUNDAI.

Balajee S.
Fantastic Fitz
I’ve experienced nothing but the best - courteous and professional staff are the strength of the business.

Potomac, MD
---
----

BK
Bud K.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Personal Touch with my 2015 Genesis
Everything about my recent service with Fitzgerald Hyundai was absolutely perfect. If you want to be fairly and honestly treated, ask for Jonathan Heybroek. He got me in first thing in the morning of my appointment, he checked that parts were available or needed to be ordered before my appointment, he got me a new loaner and called me a few times to status my situation.

The best thing about Jonathan is that he won’t over sell you on service. In fact, he did the best he could to cover issues under warranty (where possible) or to keep the cost (of other services I’ve done with him) as low as he could get them without compromising the quality of work needed.
Josh K. from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

We are extremely pleased to see that you had a great experience with us. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

Great Experience
Everyone is very helpful and my car was finished under the estimated time!

N/A
N/A

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Recall service
Would be helpful to explain what actually was performed.

Hyundai
Always taken care of above and beyond

Dianna G.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/21/2019 Category: Service
People are very nice courteous
Very courteous and nice

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
quick service
nice customer service.

Sydney B.
Customer Service
Customer service experience was great.

IN
Ilona N.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Very customer friendly place
What's not to like? They are accommodating to the customer (loaner cars, service coupons, WI-fi area, children's play area, free coffee/snacks, free car wash). Best of all, to me, very clear ex;explanations of recommended repairs -- and why. Really trust my service advisor to look out for my best interests.

TC
Tonya C.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Maintenance
My service rep was great. Everything that I ask for was done.

Raymond B.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
Consistently great customer service
I have never been a "dealer guy." I have always opted for small, independent service providers when it came to vehicle maintenance and repair. I had a warranty issue shortly after I purchased my used Genesis, so I took it to Fitzgeralds in Gaithersburg. I did not purchase the car from Fitzgeralds so I was a bit concerned that I may be treated differently than a 'real customer" that had purchased their car from the dealership. Nothing could have been further from the truth. I service my car regularly and I have always received excellent service for what I feel are very competitive prices. I hope my old Genesis lasts a very long time, but if I purchase another vehicle, there is a high probability that it will be a Hyundai. A long as I have a Hyundai, I will definitely have it serviced here. Thanks!

Mike S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Fitzgerald's Service
On-time, efficient service - each time i've taken my car in for service - including recall repairs!

AP
Amanda P.
Poor
I had an 8:15 am appointment. I was told the car would be ready between 12 and 1, but had to call several times for updates at 2 and 3 pm. I finally received a call about my car at 3:36pm, but was not told the shop closed at 4. By the time I was able to get a ride back to the dealership they were closed.
Josh K. from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

We do apologizes for not keeping you updated on the service visit. We will speak with  service advisor about keeping customer informed on repairs to the car. We do get a little overwhelm on Saturdays so we are adding more tech's to help with work flow and to help get car done quicker. Please feel free to contact me on about this service visit.

Hyundai Service
301-670-4813

Chui W.
Trusted Dealership
It will be perfect If the agent can give me a call or sent me an email when the car is ready for pick up

Recent work
As usual, the staff took great care of me and my car. I had to recalls and they provided a loaner car.