Overall Rating 4.3026279/5Overall Rating 4.3026279/5Overall Rating 4.3026279/5Overall Rating 4.3026279/5rating 4.3026279
Overall Rating 2.0657895/5Overall Rating 2.0657895/5rating 2.0657895rating 2.0657895rating 2.0657895

it was alright
There were people that arrived after me that were able to leave before me, which would be understandable if I was there for a major servicing, but I was merely there for an oil change and it took an hour and a half.
Josh K. from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Sorry for the length of time have service complete. We do get a rush usually in the beginning of the week and at the end of the week for oil change and etc as waits. We do are best to get the cars out as fast as we can but done correctly.  We will work to improve and try to less the time for a oil change. Please contact me if you have any question . Have a great day.

BP
Bryan P.
Boyds, MD
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
Excellent Service As Usual
The Service Team at Hyundai Fitzgerald is great, I make an appt and get in and out in the time promised. Josh's customer focus is second to none.
Josh K. from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

We are extremely happy to see that you had a great experience with us. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

Olney, MD
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Above and beyond
The staff went above and beyond fixing the issues with my car.

John S.
Gulf Breeze, FL
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Great Job, but don't live in the area!
They provided excellent service. They were prompt, performed the wrok in a very short time, and everyone was very friendly. the only reason they did not get 5 stars is because the question was "would I come back?" and since I live in Florida, it would be very hard to return for my next service.

AF
QUICK AND GREAT SERVICE!

Montgomery Village, MD
2005 Hyundai Tucson
Fitzgerald Lakeforest Hyundai
Customer friendly...easy process for making service appointment, loaner car if needed, courteous, helpful and informative staff, "walk-around" inspection.

BA
Bryan A.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Don’t go if your preferred rep isn’t there
I will not be back if my guy (Josh) isn’t there. I was treated substandard. Denied a loaner (I have had lifetime loaner, and have had for 13years), never happened before, ever. Told it would be 45 minutes and was 2hr 15 mins. Then after that long no one knew about my car until I asked and I was the only one in the waiting room.

Bryan,

I am sorry for the long wait on service. I have spoken to all my service writer's about the loaner cars. This will not happen again. Please call me and speak more about this

Hyundai Service Manager

KL
Krystal L.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
Awesome service!
Every time I bring in my vehicle the service is always great! My service advisor Jesse, I think that was his went above and beyond to help me get the right services done for my vehicle. He even help me find coupons for my services. Everyone is always nice when I bring in my vehicle and very helpful! Thanks again!😊

LR
Livan R.
Derwood, MD
2007 Hyundai Entourage
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Reliable service, professional staff.
Overall, a positive experience guided by the courtesy and professionalism of the service dept staff.

DK
Dorothy K.
great service
Scheduled on line, dropped car off at night, had a 7:30 a.m. appt. & the car was ready when I needed it.

RK
Rebecca K.
Poolesville, MD
2007 Hyundai Entourage
X
Sorry, I usually don’t mind doing surveys, but I do object to having to write something in order to submit the survey.

OC
Oliver C.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
OCHAPIN
Hopefully once construction is finished things will get back to normal, vehicle was not washed even though voucher was given when ASKED FOR.
Service was for recall notice and hopefully was done correctly as couldn't see any difference in appearance.

Robert C.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Service Support
Excellent service and response time. Very friendly service representative and followed up with me on repair time estimate. Loaner car helped me to keep my medical appointment. Thank you for your fine service.
Bob C.

Rockville, MD
2008 Hyundai Sonata
Truly customer oriented
What they promise, they deliver. That has always been my experience at their Hyundai service department. They are courteous, helpful with explanations, and honest in their recommendations as to what needs immediate attention and what can be postponed. I appreciate the straight talk and have come to rely and trust them.

WL
William L.
Washington, DC
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai always provides great service, and there is wifi and coffee in the waiting area.

John B.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
Anamoly service.
I usually have great things to say about the quality of the service. In this instance, the requested service has made my particular issue with my one year old vehicle worse. I do, however, expect that the service center will see to it that this issue is resolved as they have done expertly so many times in the past for all my car service needs.
Josh K. from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Sorry to hear about the smell from the vents. I think we have found a treatment that will take care of that smell altogether . Please call me so we can help you get this issue taken care of. Have a great weekend . Looking forward to your call or email.

EC
Emily C.
Boyds, MD
Great staff long waits
Friendly staff
Josh K. from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Thank you for the nice comment about the staff. Unfortunately we do get back up sometimes during the busy season. We will hopefully be adding more technician to help out with the work load. Have a great weekend.  Please contact if there is anything I can help you with.

CD
Cynthia D.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Extremely loyal and happy customer (for life!!)
I cannot remember the year that I bought my first car from Fitzgerald ... I want to say it was around 2005..but, regardless I have never gone any where since...my daughters have also bought cars from y’all...I have always been well taken care of...especially by Josh Krumpach in the service department. When I decided to buy a new car it was Jenna Keller who helped me and made it an easy transition...She was with me every step of the way ..from hooking up the blue tooth to the extended warranty!!

Mark L.
good but I thought expensive
the people I dealt with were very helpful and 5 stars. I have had the car for about 5 years. My service bill was almost $1400 for oil change and filter change, air filter and front brakes and a few other things, i don't recall. My most costly service to date(that I recall, i am not sure where all the records are) was about $600. It just seemed to be very expensive. I am sure I have had brakes replaced in the past. I am sure I would have remembered a service over $1000. I received coupons the day after the service. I know the man who helped me applied some coupons. In any case, I think Fitzgerald does fine work, I just thought it was a bit expensive
Josh K. from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

We do use  factory parts on all Hyundai repairs , so cost will be more than compared to after market parts.  We also check other dealers in the area and make sure prices are almost the same or better price. Thank you for the five star review.  The good news a lot of the repair done that day will not have to be done for hopefully three to four years (plugs , brakes , coolant flush ) . Have a great weekend and thank you for your time and business . Any question please let me know.

SQ