Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 4.2839496/5Overall Rating 4.2839496/5Overall Rating 4.2839496/5Overall Rating 4.2839496/5rating 4.2839496
Overall Rating 2.0750024/5Overall Rating 2.0750024/5rating 2.0750024rating 2.0750024rating 2.0750024
Latest Review 24 minutes ago

PT
Patricia T.
Fast Friendly Service
Loved the friendly service. I was on and out on just a little over an hour.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
N/A.
N/A.
Josh K. from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

We are extremely happy to see that you had a great experience with us. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

2008 Hyundai Sonata
Service with a Smile
It was just to change a headlight but Josh had a smile, took my request, and my car was ready in no time even though they were having their usual "Busy Saturday".

Clarksburg, MD
Quick and Easy
Came in for an oil change. Quick and easy, love the early morning appointment options and booking online. Very helpful staff, Josh in particular.

John S.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Excellent and courteous service.
Appreciate the service and professionalism every time.

Jodi S.

Frederick, MD
2010 Hyundai Sonata
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Not acceptable
Look at my write up in the survey
Josh K. from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Sorry for the length of time for service. If car is not under warranty there is a charge of $132.50 for diagnostic. Same way if a plumbing or hvac company comes out to your house to have a diagnostic performed. As for the brakes the left rear "inner pad is sticking." So you do need rear pads and rotors asap .  We would be glad to help with repairs . Let me know so we talk about pricing together. Have a great day.

Amazing
Quick and easy

Thomas S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Excellent Service Again
Took my Santa Fe in for oil change and two new tires I knew I needed. Got a Loaner car and was on my way with other errands I needed to complete. Service reps took care of me and called as soon as my car was ready for pick up. Thanks for keeping up the good service.

Claudia B.
Columbia, MD
09/15/2018 Category: Service
All of the staff from the guys outside that take your car to the service associates.
Carlin Le communicated in a clear and understandable way. He was very resourceful in helping solve my issues and requests. Mr. Le treated me with respect and left me with a positive impression of the visit. Also, the gentlemen at the loaner car office was very courteous, friendly and helpful.

LH
Lai H.
Great Services From Fitzgeralds Lakeforest
Great Services From Fitzgeralds Lakeforest! Keep up the great works!

Excellence
Was welcomed and excellent reception and service.

Part
Need improvement on : Communication
Josh K. from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Sorry to hear about the break down in communication. Unfortunately when a part is on back order we are not notified from manufacturer until about 3-5 days after part is order. Then we need to move the part up to higher priority on list and wait another 24-48 hours to found out a release date . Then we have to wait for the part to be release to us. But we will work and try are best on communication .

Dianna G.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Rating for repair service
No compliments. Excellent service
Josh K. from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Beth S.
Sales staff Review.
Sales staff were extremely friendly and helpful in choosing my car and answering all my questions.

Sales Staff
When I bought this car, the sales staff were outstanding. They were friendly, helpful, and answered all my questions. I was so impressed that I gave Bo Cox and his manager small boxes of chocolates. I would give them the same outstanding rating that apparently everyone else gave and would recommend the sales staff to friends. You have my abbreviated comments on the service I received.
Chris T., Service Lane Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Mrs. St. Mary,
All we can do is apologize profusely. The behavior is totally unacceptable at best. This is not the way we practice our service standards here at Fitzgeralds and I hope you will believe that we will not condone the behavior exhibited by the rep. I do however believe he was not upset with you by any means. He however was frustrated with the situation that the sales department advised you incorrectly the service would be free (it is not). This is a communication error between departments  we have been experiencing. This is not your fault and you should never have been left to feel like it was. It is a problem we have been attempting to resolve the past few months and hopefully will have corrected so no one else has an experience like you have. Please contact me when you get a moment as I would like to make it up to you.

Chris Turgeon
Service Lane Manager
Fitzgerald Lakeforest Hyundai Subaru
301-670-7070 x11445

Rockville, MD
Nice job
Very Good

09/12/2018 Category: Service
Consistent Service but pricey tires.
Went in for an oil change and tire rotation. They recommended I get 3 new tires & alignment due to wear and tear on the tires. Cost quoted was over $600, which was rather pricey. Especially when I can get the same tires for half the price elsewhere. Disappointed with the upcharge for tires.
Josh K. from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

We do match other tire company prices. Only company we do not match is would be wal mart or costco . We would be glad to try and match tire prices.  Please let me know .

Hyundai Service Manager
Josh Krumapch

Daniel S.
Potomac, MD
2012 Hyundai Tucson
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Don’t promise what you can’t deliver.
Should have offered to schedule extra recommended work for another time rather than promise completion in 2 hours when he knew it would take 3 hours.
Josh K. from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Sorry the repair took longer and the service writer under promise. We know your time is valuable.  We are taking steps to make sure this does not happy again. Please contact me if have any question.

CA
Cary A.
Montgomery Village, MD
Friendly and accomodating
Fitz is always very friendly and responsive when I drop my car off. The CSRs are always willing to answer any questions I have, and are quick to return calls when needed.
Josh K. from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Terrible and rude service
Quoted for a higher price on repairs after brung the car in for state inspection after 4 days. Front desk was quite rude
Josh K. from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

I have looked into the both service visits . It seems the brakes were almost metal-to-metal the first visit and it was advised that the pads to be replaced to help pass Maryland State Inspection. Now pads have cut into the rotors and we cannot save them by machining the rotor surfaces. There is a change in pricing because of this, and we do apologize.  We apologize if our advisor did not show proper empathy towards the situation. We will work on this . Please contact me at your earliest convenience so that I may attempt to make it up to you.