Overall Rating 4.2727236/5Overall Rating 4.2727236/5Overall Rating 4.2727236/5Overall Rating 4.2727236/5rating 4.2727236
Overall Rating 2.1022702/5Overall Rating 2.1022702/5rating 2.1022702rating 2.1022702rating 2.1022702

11/19/2018 Category: Service
Very timely and the plan where you get a loaner car is great.
Josh K. from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

We are extremely happy to see that you had a great experience with us. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

KR
Kwan R.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
11/17/2018 Category: Service
The person who took my order was so nice and honest. I made a reservation for the engine oil change, but he told me that my car was due for the factory recommended service. So I asked him what were included and he told me what they were. And I realized that only the engine oil change was the only service I needed. Then he checked me in for only that service.

North Potomac, MD
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff. Good hours. Clean facility.

11/17/2018 Category: Service
I appreciate the efforts.
The service department does a really good job. My only knock is that some vital parts tend to be out of stock alot.

DV
Debra V.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Excellent customer service
My customer service rep went out of his way to check that I got the best deals. Top of the line customer service.

ER
Estitxu R.
Derwood, MD
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
Always a great experience
My 4 car from Fitzgerald auto mall and always will come back!!!

Jeffrey P.

Shane P.
Brookeville, MD
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Amazing service!
Josh did a great job explaining and taking of my repair! Amazing customer service!!

JE
Julie E.
Oil and Lube Appt
Everyone was nice, friendly and got everything done that I needed.

Richard R.
Silver Spring, MD
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Unusual repair with excellent result
The service team is exceptional in their awareness of their customers needs. This service event was not by any means a typical scheduled maintenance visit. Our car had been serviced two days before I had to have it towed to the dealership. The service recall which was a computer up date to fix an internal engine knock, caused a catastrophic engine failure that resulted in the engine having to be replaced. Nine weeks later I got the car back. It only took the dealership 2 days to do the work, it took Hyundai 8 weeks to admit there was a problem, come up with a fix, and approve the repair. Fitzgerald Lakeforest Hyundai service department accommodated me with a loaner car for the entire duration. I greatly appreciate their concern for me during this incident, their communication of events as we all waited, and the excellent repair to my vehicle.
Josh K. from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 11/17/2018

We are extremely happy to see that you had a great experience with us. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response on us. Sorry to hear about issue they are having with recall parts. Hopefully Hyundai can that figure out quickly.

always a positive experiance
quick, helpful, friendly

EM
Eric M.
Am ok
The manager was nice gave me a loaner. I was very busy n need it badly.

Lashaunta S.
5* service and customer service Representatives
The service I received was 5* the customer service was great from everyone that assisted me. From the car rental to Robert & Josh they are the best!!

HC
Henry C.
Bethesda, MD
Service Manager Jesse Segovia (sp?) was great
He kept me well informed, applied appropriate discounts for an expensive job, and directed me toward your new loaner car program. The Hyundai part of Fitzgerald is better than the Toyota part, which tends to oversell costly services.
Josh K. from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

We are extremely pleased to see that you had a great experience with us. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

Rosemary H.
Montgomery Village, MD
Our Problem Was Quickly Resolved
Once our problem was brought to the attention of the Service Manager our new tire was rush ordered and placed on our car that same day. Thank you.

Very Disappointed
This was our first experience with this service center and it was very disappointing. During our car inspection one of our tires was found to have a large nail and needed to be replaced. After waiting several weeks and two phone calls we initiated our tire replacement order was forgotten or never done. We are still driving around on a damaged tire, have reordered our tire and hopefully can resolve this.
Josh K. from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

I am very sorry to hear about the communication break down . We will work quickly to get this tire issue resolved. I will be reaching out to you this afternoon . Have a great day .

Hyundai Service Manager

RL
Ruby L.
Oil change and Recall
The waiting room was comfortable with beverages available. Courteous service. It helps to be informed of what maintenance are needed, why, and its cost.

SL

ES
Eugene S.
North Potomac, MD
Timely Competent Service, Again
One more well executed service visit to Fitzgerald Hyundai Lakeforest/Gaithersburg. I strongly recommend this Hyundai dealership, both for auto purchases and for auto service.

TW
Tanya W.
My experience
My service advisor Jessie was on it from the beginning. He walked me through from start to finish. I feel confident that when I bring my car in for service it is done right. The customer care is excellent.

Janakiraman B.