4.6

2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring
04/01/2020 Category: Service
Excellent.
Satisfaction
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 04/01/2020

We are delighted to see that you had a great experience with Juan and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

David W.
03/28/2020 Category: Service
Well Done, Hyundai!
Despite the limitations caused by the current health situation, Fitzgerald Hyundai's customer still remains top notch. Instituting social distancing has not impacted their courteous and timely service. I was treated just I always am, with respect and care. Kudos to the service rep who handled by appointment, Juan Rubio!
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 03/28/2020

PW
Pearl W.
Montgomery Village, MD
2004 Hyundai Elantra
03/27/2020 Category: Service
Patient Associate at Service Counter
The associate who helped me was very patient to explain my car needs as often as I needed it explained and he was professional. I thought the initial greeter outside when I first pulled up the car to the service area was a little panicky in the way he yelled out the social distancing reminder but the overall experience was impressive enough to make everything worthwhile.

We are delighted to see that you had a great experience with Jesse and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

North Potomac, MD
03/22/2020 Category: Service
Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai
Good place to service a Cardinals
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 03/23/2020

We are delighted to see that you had a great experience with Sou and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

Jeimy C.
Derwood, MD
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Great Service, Work on Prices
I really like that the services and customer service are extremely reliable, however, I feel like the pricing structure should be looked at. If I'm already paying more than $400 for new tires, the alignment should be part of a bundled package. I don't think its fair to have to pay over $215 per tire and then worry about paying $129 for an alignment on top of that. Otherwise, shout out to Jesse for great customer service.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 03/21/2020

We are delighted to see that you had a great experience with Jesse and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. I apologize that you don't think the $30 discount provided by Jesse was not substaintial enough. We'll try to work on that in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

Leesburg, VA
2020 Hyundai Veloster
03/13/2020 Category: Service
Incredibly helpful
I had curbed my Hyundai Veloster and needed a new tire before I went home for the day. I wanted a OM tire that was not easy to get. Fitzgerald Hyundai Lakeforest went out of their way to get the required tire, fit me into their schedule and get me on my way in a timely manner.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 03/13/2020

We are delighted to see that you had a great experience with PK and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

BK
Bud K.
Gaithersburg, MD
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Routine Service
I’ve serviced my Genesis at Fitzgerald Hyundai for 5 years. Throughout that time, particularly this last time, I find that the dealership does not oversell. They review the vehicles service history and drop unnecessary service. They also find ways of passing on discounts which are very much appreciated
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 03/11/2020

RN
Richard N.
Frederick, MD
2009 Hyundai Genesis
Inspection
I did not get point inspection when I got my oil change on 3-7-20.

We are delighted to see that you had a great experience with Sou and our service team. We apologize you did not receive your multi-point inspection. We are on a new system and they come to you electronically. If we did not have your email correct you might not have gotten it and we apologize for the inconvenience. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

Frederick, MD
03/10/2020 Category: Service
From the minute they I got there they took care of me. Fixed my car and made my visit comfortable and easy.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 03/10/2020

Charles H.
Poolesville, MD
The team
The team you have in place gets the job done and we appreciate the quick turn over for service!

Thank you Gaithersburg Fitzgerald Hyundai!

03/09/2020 Category: Service
Recommend this dealer.
The service staff are friendly, fast, knowledgeable, and patient. There's a nice and clean lounge with tv, wifi, coffee, magazines, etc. for if you're waiting, and convenient rental cars if you're not. Highly recommend.

Silver Spring, MD
03/07/2020 Category: Service
great customer service
Explained in detail what needs to be done for my vehicle; great service.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 03/07/2020

RL
Rolando L.
Excellent customer service
Advisor has great experience in his job.

James B.
Rockville, MD
2010 Hyundai Sonata
03/06/2020 Category: Service
Easy to make appointment sand they keep you apprised of things that.need attention.
See titled
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 03/06/2020

We are delighted to see that you had a great experience with Carlin and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

EA
Ernesto A.
Gaithersburg, MD
Nice Job
I brought my Hyundai Sonata on this service Center because of an issue that I suspected to be the wheel bearing. They solved and fixed the problem. Thanks to the service advisor that assisted me.