4.6

Overall Rating 4.2704939/5Overall Rating 4.2704939/5Overall Rating 4.2704939/5Overall Rating 4.2704939/5rating 4.2704939
Overall Rating 2.2213066/5Overall Rating 2.2213066/5rating 2.2213066rating 2.2213066rating 2.2213066

RL
Robert L.
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service, Prompt, Efficient & Reasonable!
Car Accident! Both The Service dept. & the Body Shop were extremely helpful & expedient! Gary Hauss was fantastic in taking care of every detail & keeping me informed! The Service Mgr. & Taylor Rex were great getting me into loaner and without any hassle! A very negative experience made Positive by the staff of both Departments & I highly recommend them! High Fives Fitz!
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 12/14/2019

We are delighted to see that you had a great experience with our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

RT
Richard T.
2012 Hyundai Azera
Rating
Everything went fine.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 12/13/2019

We are delighted to see that you had a great experience with PK and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great Customer Service
I always have a very good experience when visiting Fitzgerald Auto to have my Hyundai serviced. Carlin Le worked with us and answered all our questions so we could get what was needed for our Santa Fe. Thanks for the Super Customer Service.

We are delighted to see that you had a great experience with Carlin and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

Jennifer B.
New Market, MD
Disappointing
I had to take my wife's car into the dealer 3 times in a month for the same check engine light issue. Each time I picked up the car they were confident the issue was fixed. We took the car to our local mechanic first (like we normally do) and he said the boost actuator needs to be replaced and that it should be under warranty so he advised to take it to a dealer (which was nice of him to do). So I took it to the Gaithersburg Hyundai. The first thing they told me was that there is nothing wrong with the car, which obviously isn't right, so we told them to drive it around more because that's unacceptable. They did and found the issue. Instead of replacing the part they made some adjustment that they said should fix the issue. They told me that the warranty people forced them to make the adjustment instead of replacing the part. The adjustment cost me around $300. I get the car back and within a few days the check engine light comes back on. I take it back and they say the part needs to be replaced, which is what we were telling them from the start. They get the okay from the warranty people to replace it. It cost me $100 for the deductable. They also would not give me my money back for the pointless adjustment they made that did no good, which was extremley dissappointing. They could at least paid for the $100 deductable. Give me something, u know? Anyway, so I get the car back with the new part and within 1 day the check engine light comes back on. I had to take it back to them for the third time and the reason was because they didn't latch something fully. This was super stressful, and should have been handled differently. It's hard to trust them and go back there to be honest. I just feel like they didn't have my back and help me out when they should have. Taking it there 3 times for the same issue was the worst!

We are disappointed to learn of your experience here at Fitzgerald Hyundai/Subaru, and will take this opportunity to improve with your feedback. As a "2" star review which in Hyundais eyes is a failure, I will be in contact with you in the next couple of days. I had talked with you before and told you I would help you anyway possible, I don't understand why you didn't reach out if you needed help instead of dropping a poor survey.  We want to make this right by you.  If you would like to provide me with additional feedback, or if there Is anything I can do turn your experience around, please do not hesitate to contact me at 301-670-4845.

Dawn S.
12/12/2019 Category: Service
Jonathan was great.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 12/12/2019

We are delighted to see that you had a great experience with Jon and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

James L.
12/12/2019 Category: Service
Visit left me disappointed
I have concerns about the follow up and follow through if the service director and I will need to return because there is a noise under th hood after the service.

We are disappointed to learn of your experience here at Fitzgerald Hyundai/Subaru, and will take this opportunity to improve with your feedback. As a "3" star review which in Hyundais eyes is a failure, Brett will be in contact with you in the next couple of days after we figure out how we had failed you. We want to make this right by you.  If you would like to provide me with additional feedback, or if there Is anything I can do turn your experience around, please do not hesitate to contact me at 301-670-4845.

EL
Elizabeth L.
Mount Airy, MD
2016 Hyundai Elantra
12/11/2019 Category: Service
Quality is not what it used to be
In the past, my reviews here had been glowing but I feel that customer satisfaction is no longer important.

We are disappointed to learn of your experience here at Fitzgerald Hyundai/Subaru, and will take this opportunity to improve with your feedback. A "2" star review which in Hyundais eyes is a failure, and we apologize that your opinion of our service has came to negative light.  When I reviewed your service for that day,  I see that you had only had us perform an express oil change - this service does not typically include a multi point inspection. I will question the advisor if you had asked for one to be performed. When I reviewed your service history I also see that there has been many declined recommendations in the past, so that may have posted the assumption that you have your service performed elsewhere and only use us for the discounted oil changes (many people do).  We do apprieciate your business, however many customers get annoyed with us approaching them with additional work needed when they have their own mechanics (we typically pay the price with a strongly worded negative review too) . We are not going to waste your time nor ours. If you would like us to perform the inspection next time just ask, no issues. In a new world of social media, and customer satisfaction reviews, we walk a tight rope every day. We believe communication is key though. So as we may have missed your mark this past visit, that is obviously not our goal.

Additionaly, We are still under the knife getting upgrades to our facility and are in the process of getting a new car wash procured, we hope to have it up and running middle of 2020. We are doing the best we can by providing the voucher to the AutoSpa as a stop-gap and we are sorry if that makes it inconvienant for you. Many of our clients are tickled because of the beautiful mini-detail they provide with this voucher. If you would like to provide me with additional feedback, or if there Is anything I can do turn your experience around, please do not hesitate to contact me at 301-670-4845.

Silver Spring, MD
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Excellent Service Every Time
The staff at Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai is great and my Tucson always receives excellent service. Thank you!

We are delighted to see that you had a great experience with Jesse and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

Jacquelyn T.
Germantown, MD
Consistently Good service
Great and friendly customer service. Didn't wait all that long for them to service my vehicle.

Potomac, MD
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Good service staff.
Good service experience.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 12/10/2019

12/09/2019 Category: Service
Good job as always, except
Serviced what was requested. Found a problem and fixed it on extended warranty without question. Excellent there. However car was returned with no windshield wash fluid. The reservoir is dry. Could be a big deal in dangerous conditions, especially with winter coming.

We are delighted to see that you had a great experience with Jon and our service team. We do apologize for the oversite with the washer fluid, if you still need it filled just run by and we can top it off. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

Jess C.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Right on!
Whenever I have been to Fitzgerald Hyundai, my support advisor Jesse Segovia has been attentive to my vehicle needs right on!
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 12/06/2019

2019 Hyundai Kona Electric
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Average
Need feedback to customer about the service.
Need the car washed and cleaned after the service.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 12/05/2019

We are disappointed to learn of your experience here at Fitzgerald Hyundai/Subaru, and will take this opportunity to improve with your feedback. As a "3" star review which in Hyundais eyes is a failure, I will be in contact with you in the next couple of days to figure out how we had failed you.  If you would like to provide me with additional feedback, or if there Is anything I can do turn your experience around, please do not hesitate to contact me at 301-670-4845.

Woodbridge, VA
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Fixed my pulsing headlights!
My headlights used to pulse while the car was stopped. The service technician troubleshot the issue, found a weak ground, cleaned it up and repaired it. No more pulsing headlights!! While this wasn't the only thing done at the dealer (normal maintenance), this was the one thing that was driving me crazy.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 12/04/2019

FR
Fernando R.
Milton, DE
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service. great team, kudos to Jesse Segovia very knowledgeable person, he is one of the reason, we keep coming back.. all the way from Delaware.

VN
Valentine N.
12/01/2019 Category: Service
Another great visit
You guys never disappoint.

Thanks for all your help!
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 12/02/2019

Marcia H.
Silver Spring, MD
11/28/2019 Category: Service
I always receive great and honest service each time I bring my vehicle in for its check-up. I trust Fitzgerald completely.
Carlin was great! When he told us we needed new tires, we told him the type that we wanted and he ordered them. We were in on Friday afternoon and we had our tires on our car by Monday afternoon. I have used Fitzgerald since I moved to Maryland in 1980 and have never been disappointed. I am not sure how many cars we purchased in that length of time, but I am certain they were all from Fitzgerald.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 11/28/2019

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/27/2019 Category: Service
It makes the customer it's main focus
Everyone there looks after the customers and they stay focused on taking care of you and getting back on the road with your car in good condition.

Matthew H.
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Carlin
car completely died and needed a new engine. Carlin really helped getting my car towed and fixed and back on the road. be is the man and Hyundai is awesome!!
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 11/26/2019

TR
Tom R.
Germantown, MD
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Easy Software Update
On-line scheduling, ease of use, effiecient handling. Done in under an hour. Nice!