Overall Rating 4.2389401/5Overall Rating 4.2389401/5Overall Rating 4.2389401/5Overall Rating 4.2389401/5rating 4.2389401
Overall Rating 2.1946931/5Overall Rating 2.1946931/5rating 2.1946931rating 2.1946931rating 2.1946931

HW
HURLEY W.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/27/2014 Category: Service
Efficient, Timely, Good Quality
I have always had good service at the Fitzgerald Lakeforest Hyundai whether it is auto repair or maintenance.
SHAUN J., Service Director from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 05/28/2014

Thank you, Hurley.  We will keep working to maintain that trust.  We truly appreciate it.

LE
LEE E.
Rockville, MD
05/27/2014 Category: Service
Happy Camper
My service advisor bent over backwards to help me. Service was speedy and the work was done up to par.

Mr. Earman, Thank You for the kind words and the feedback.

KG
KAREN G.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
05/26/2014 Category: Service
Didn't tell me repair was covered under warrenty
It wasn't until GEICO got involved that I was told the repair was covered under warranty. I was told it would be $750 to fix.
SHAUN J., Service Director from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 05/27/2014

Hello Mrs. Gorin,

I apologize for initially missing the warranty period on the belt tensioner but, am glad it was covered under powertrain warranty for you.

Linda S.
2004 HYUNDAI SONATA
05/23/2014 Category: Service
Staff & customer service
Excellednt staff and customer service. Knowledgable and curteous. Work done on time.
SHAUN J., Service Director from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 05/24/2014

Thanks, Ms. Shapiro!  We are happy to keep your Sonata going.

PO
Patrick O.
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
Svc Appt.
What can I say, asked for oil change and tire rotation. I made an appointment, arrived on time and car returned on time. What more can I say.
SHAUN J., Service Director from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 05/23/2014

Thank You, Patrick.  I appreciate the comments.

Matt G.
Rockville, MD
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
Great efficient service
I had a very smooth experience with the Fitzgerald service department.

Thank You, Matt!

NW
Norman W.
2012 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
effective management
The service manager quickly corrected a crediting error.

Thank You, Mr. Weaker.  While I am sorry that you had an issue; I am pleased that it was resolved quickly and fairly.

Mary C.
2011 HYUNDAI SONATA
05/19/2014 Category: Service
Servicing my car
I love the 5 star service that Fitzgerald gives. I always bring my car to Fitzgerald to have it serviced. They are very customer service oriented. I have had only 1 issue since I bought my car with Fitzgerald and that was I had my car detailed inside and have it waxed on the outside. I called because some how or another there was a miscommunication on having my car waxed and they offered to give me a a car or reimbursement...I took the reimbursement. The issue was fixed right away. I trust them.
SHAUN J., Service Director from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 05/20/2014

Thank You, Ms. Clark.  It was a pleasure to help.

ROBERT S.
05/13/2014 Category: Service
Great Service- Great People
Repair under warranty was done quickly and without any fuss- Free loaner was provided and the repair was perfect
SHAUN J., Service Director from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 05/13/2014

Thank you , Mr. Sperling.  That is what we aim for!

MO
MAXIMO O.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
05/13/2014 Category: Service
Excellent service.
Not only did the service representative review everything with me, but Dan, my salesman met with me to review my service and made sure I was happy with the service.

Thank you for the kind workds, Mr. Ortiz.  I will pass the kudos along to Dan as well.

KT
KIMBERLY T.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/09/2014 Category: Service
service
Thanks for all your good work
SHAUN J., Service Director from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 05/09/2014

Thank You, Ms. Thomas!

DAVID S.
2007 Hyundai Entourage
05/06/2014 Category: Service
Recall & Replacement
I received 2 recall notices in the mail. When I scheduled the recall, there were 5 recalls outstanding. One is a "see how " recall.
SHAUN J., Service Director from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 05/07/2014

Hello Mr. Saad,

I am glad we were able to take care of the recalls on your Entourage.  Whenever you need anything else for your vehicle, we are here to help!

HH
Heather H.
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
04/29/2014 Category: Service
suck
The one star should explain!!
SHAUN J., Service Director from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 05/01/2014

Hello Ms. Henry,

I have spoken with the advisor and he couldn't elborate on what went wrong.  Please contact me at JewettS@Fitzmall.com and let me know, please.  I apologize for any breakdown in service but, would love an opportunity to correct it.

TN
Terri N.
2011 HYUNDAI TUCSON
04/25/2014 Category: Service
Great Customer Service Dept
Continually impressed with the level of Customer Service I receive at Fitzgerald’s Lakeforest Hyundai and the Loaner Car Program has always been convenient and accessible.....Thank you
SHAUN J., Service Director from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 04/26/2014

Thank You for the review, Terri!

VK
VALERIE K.
2007 Hyundai Entourage
04/25/2014 Category: Service
outstanding customer service
The service department takes the time to explain all aspects of repair requests and makes sure the vehicle is in the best condition possible for my safety. My Hyundai is 8 years old and I plan to have Fitzgerald help me keep it another 8.

Thank You, Mrs. Kinder.  We will be happy to help you keep you van going.  It is always a pleasure!

David C.
2011 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
04/18/2014 Category: Service
friendly people
Get place to have car taken care
SHAUN J., Service Director from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 04/19/2014

Thank You, Mr. Chandler.

NK
Nancy K.
Boyds, MD
2011 HYUNDAI TUCSON
04/18/2014 Category: Service
car radio
Bent license plate. To expensive to fix radio. No one cared

Hello Ms. Knott.  I apologize that we gave you the impression that no one cares.  I actually do put a tremendous amount of emphasis on our customer service practices.  Please contact me at 301-670-7070 x11440 - I work Tuesday - Saturday.  I have a solution that may be agreeable to get your CD Player repaired.  In the meantime, I will investigate where we failed at providing good customer service.

Best Wishes,
   Shaun

VS
Valerie S.
2011 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
04/16/2014 Category: Service
Service w/a smile; Waiting-room comfort.
I have a 2011 Hyundai Elantra Touring which still had Hyundai Assurance (included a free jump in less than 1/2 hour - battery dead). With my car finally able to move, there wasn't time to call ahead for a battery check & possibly a new battery, but when I got there Fitzgerald's Lake Forest Hyundai Service (Josh K.) welcomed me and fixed me up with a new battery with no surprise costs while I waited with FRESH K-cup coffee and a couple of freshly made oatmeal cookies (breakfast!) Nobody likes a dead battery, but it helps to get great service and to wait in a comfortable area with excellent amenities. 5 stars, yeah!

Thanks, MS. Smith. Please stop by and grab a cookie anytime!

BZ
Bernadette Z.
2010 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
04/16/2014 Category: Service
Hyundai Dependability
A Car you can count on , a dependable warrantee, fast service and a clean service area as well as a neat and clean staff. My second Hyundai and I look forward to my third one. I highly recommend Hyundai to all my family and friends...if they do not follow my advise it will be their loss. Sincerely, B. M. Zanger

Thank You for the kind words, Ms. Zanger.  You are welcome here anytime!

Cate B.
2003 HYUNDAI SONATA
04/14/2014 Category: Service
Fitz
Fitz is truly a caring family business!

Thank You, Ms. Bennett!