4.6

Overall Rating 4.2583307/5Overall Rating 4.2583307/5Overall Rating 4.2583307/5Overall Rating 4.2583307/5rating 4.2583307
Overall Rating 2.2184839/5Overall Rating 2.2184839/5rating 2.2184839rating 2.2184839rating 2.2184839

Sherri H.
03/21/2014 Category: Service
Customer Service/Satisfaction
The folks here take great care of me and my car. Excellent customer service. I love it when I bring my car in for service, that they always check to see if there's any new recalls, etc. And They have notified me prior to the manufacturer's notification.
SHAUN J., Service Director from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 03/25/2014

Thank You, Ms. Hendry.  Always a pleasure to see you

LJ
Leslie J.
Gaithersburg, MD
surprisingly good
My car was towed to this shop without an appointment. I needed a starter repaired and when I didn't have enough money, they agreed to a price that I could afford. Good snacks and comfy waiting area are a plus.

CA
CAROL A.
Montgomery Village, MD
Inept
Only gave 1 star because I couldn't give 0. I made a Saturday am appointment for routine maintenance and they couldn't get it done. Never called to tell me and left me without a car until Monday. They were completely unconcerned.

You are correct Ms. Afflerbach, it was a completly unacceptable lack of communication.  I truly apologize that this happened and have counciled all parties that were involved.  If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact me at 301-670-7070.

Mary C.
03/18/2014 Category: Service
Best customer service ever!
Fitzgerald treats you like you are gold. I love going to the shop...everyone greets you with a smile and a helpful hand. You never have to find someone to help you...they are alway there to help...I love the drop off your car at the door and the employees (which feel like they are your friends) open your car door for you and direct you to go into the building. I love the fact that you can make your appointments on-line. No words can explain how great your customer service is. The trust is very important to me and I put Fitzgerald in all categories and #1 (GOLD) Thank you
SHAUN J., Service Director from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 04/03/2014

Thank You for the kind words! It really means a lot to us.

TF
THOMAS F.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
03/13/2014 Category: Service
5 Star Dealer
Fitz Lakeforest Hyundai is the BEST dealer i have been too.
SHAUN J., Service Director from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 03/13/2014

Thank You, Mr. Farmer!

GH
GREGORY H.
03/13/2014 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Fitzgeralds has competent & friendly service advisors and skilled technicians that I trust to service my Sonata. They've gone above & beyond to assist me and I plan to continue to use them.

Thank you Mr. Hill. We appreciate the nice comments.  I will pass along kudos to John as well.

DK
DOROTHY K.
03/12/2014 Category: Service
It is close to home.
Our son owns a Sonata & he recommend it. We are happy with it.

Thank You, Dorothy! We are lucky to have you all as customers.

SHARON W.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/11/2014 Category: Service
From start to finish, everything was done cordially and professionally. I have never been disappointed.

Thank you so much for the feedback!  We truly appreciate it!

Sharon H.
2010 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
03/07/2014 Category: Service
Good but could use some improvement
I don't feel that the service representatives or possibly the mechanics are listening to what the client is saying. I have been back more than once for the same problems. I want to purchase another new car, but I am not sure if I will purchase another car from Fitzgerald. The first representative was very misleading, and I have not been pleased with the Hyundai purchased. I would like to purchase a Toyota, but I don't really want to deal with the service dept. I used them when I previously owned a Toyota, and they overcharged for items; items that I did not always need repaired on the car.

Hello Mrs. Hackey,

I am sorry that you are having a bad experience with your Hyundai.  Please feel free to call me if you have any futher issues or questions. My extension is x11440.

Thanks,

Shaun

AW
Alan W.
Olney, MD
03/06/2014 Category: Service
went the extra mile
Fitzgerald Hyundai stood up for me with Hyundai and replaced my radio/nav system at no cost to me even though it was no longer covered by the Hyundai warranty.

BARBARA S.
03/04/2014 Category: Service
Great experience
Professional and pleasant personnel. Nice waiting facilities. Work was done and promised on time as indicated.
SHAUN J., Service Director from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 03/05/2014

Thank You for the review Ms. Stukes.  We hope that you are enjoying your new Elantra.  If there is anything you ever need, please let us know!

AW
ALAN W.
Olney, MD
2010 Hyundai Elantra
02/24/2014 Category: Service
Hyundai are unreliable cars
Ok coffee
SHAUN J., Service Director from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 02/27/2014

Hello Mr. Wolf,

I am sorry that you have had problems with your navigation twice now.  I am happy that we were able to get you goodwill assistance to have your navigation repaired outside of warranty.  Please let us know if there is anything else we can do.

FP
Fred P.
Gaithersburg, MD
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
02/20/2014 Category: Service
Dealer Service Dept.
Service advisor was very positive as to my requests and needs. Quick, thorough and efficient.
SHAUN J., Service Director from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 02/21/2014

Thank You for the review, Mr. Pence.  I will pass along your kind words to Justin.

RP
ROBERT P.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
02/19/2014 Category: Service
Excellent service and high-quality repair
My Tucson needed some body work due to damage caused by another car. Both Sam and Josh (A'sst. Body Shop Mgrs) were very helpful and professional) and the repair work outcome went well beyond my expectations. Superior craftsmanship!

Thank you for the review, Mr. Pine.  I will pass along your remarks to Sam at the bodyshop!

MF
MARC F.
Rockville, MD
02/12/2014 Category: Service
They provide top level service from knowledgable advisers that care about you and your vehicle.

Thanks Mr. Freedman!  We appreciate your many years of business!

DEBBIE M.
Montgomery Village, MD
2008 Hyundai Tucson
02/07/2014 Category: Service
Friendly, Fast, and Accomodating to needs
This dealer is always fast, 95% thorough, and very courteous and accomodating.

Hello Ms Moore!
Thank you for the kind words.  We will keep trying for the 100%!

Carol B.
Silver Spring, MD
2010 HYUNDAI SONATA
01/29/2014 Category: Service
willing to take me without appt
Promp service
SHAUN J., Service Director from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 02/04/2014

Thank You Ms. Waters, it was a pleasure to help.

JEFFREY C.
Damascus, MD
2007 Hyundai Azera
01/29/2014 Category: Service
The Best Hyundai Service Experience
You will not find better service anywhere than at Fitz.
SHAUN J., Service Director from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 01/29/2014

Thank you for the review, Mr. Caffey!  We appreciate your business over the last decade and look forward to many more years!

MARY H.
Rockville, MD
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/24/2014 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Experience
Their whole process is set up to satisfy the customer.

Thank You, Ms. Hillstrom.  We appreciate the feedback!

RL
RUPERT L.
Clarksburg, MD
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/22/2014 Category: Service
The Fitz way is A Great Way and the only way to go :)
Since 1996 I have bought several cars from this dealership, the first one was a Chrysler Sebring LXi and a series of Hyundai, the last one being a Hyundai Santa Fe which is an affordable midsize SUV. Problems with all of the cars I have owned were taken care of in accordance with the warranty. Other problems not covered by a warranty were repaired a reasonable cost. I love this dealership and the people in the service department. The Fitz way, “jest” no better way. As Jack says.
SHAUN J., Service Director from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 01/23/2014

Thank You for the review, Mr. Leray!  I'm glad we could get your brakes repaired for you.  We truly appreciate your business!