Overall Rating 4.2389401/5Overall Rating 4.2389401/5Overall Rating 4.2389401/5Overall Rating 4.2389401/5rating 4.2389401
Overall Rating 2.1875018/5Overall Rating 2.1875018/5rating 2.1875018rating 2.1875018rating 2.1875018

2013 Hyundai Accent
09/20/2019 Category: Service
As expected with a very nice waiting area
I went in for an oil change and I was not expecting an issues since I just had a state inspection and I was well aware of what services my car needed. Service rep was clear and prompt to answer my questions. I was not upsold on anything. Estimated time and cost were accurate. I'm not sure if a general health check of the car was done, but it doesn't matter because I was already aware of the general health of the car. The waiting area is awesome. TVs, coffee, drinks, snacks, clean couches/seats, even a play area for children. One thing I did not check was the bathroom..that's how you truly know the state of a waiting area. I'll be back for services in the future.
BRETT J D., Service Director from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 09/20/2019

Good morning,

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the feedback.
It was Carlin's and Our absolute pleasure to take care of your service needs.

Thank you very much for the wonderful comments.

Richard H.
Arlington, VA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Fitzgerald's excellent service
Fitzgerald's Hyundai makes a real commitment to providing excellent service and satisfying its customers. My wife and I both own Hyundais that we purchased from Fitzgerald and we travel extra miles to have our cars serviced by Fitzgerald because we can rely on their service department. We have used both the locations in Rockville and Gaithersburg and are very satisfied with both of them.

Disappointing
Fitzgerald Lakeforest Hyundai has always received 5 star reviews from me since 2012 until the last couple of visits. Unfortunately I can no longer count on them to recommend only the service that is needed or to complete work within the timeframe that they promised at check in.
BRETT J D., Service Director from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 09/19/2019

Good afternoon,

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and provide us the feedback that we need to make sure we are always improving.
I called earlier and talked to your wife and provided my phone number it is my cell number you can call that at any time.
I would like to discuss the service visit if you have time.

Lester Abel
301-703-0320 Cell

Good evening,

Thank you so much for taking the time to talk to me it was my absolute pleasure to spend a little time talking kids.
I appreciate you being a long time customer.
I have put the credit in the system and it will show when you come in for service.

Thank you so much and it was our pleasure to take care of your service needs and it is always our goal to provide truly exceptional 5 star service.

Lester Abel
301-703-0320

301-670-4800

Alan S.
Bethesda, MD
Friendly efficiency
Ditto

Good evening,

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the feedback.
It was Taylor's and our absolute pleasure to take care of your service needs.

SK
Stephen K.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/18/2019 Category: Service
recent service
The Manager step out of his office to get me through the express even quicker. I really appreciate it!

Good evening,

It was Taylor's and our absolute pleasure to take care of your service needs.

09/17/2019 Category: Service
Quick Service on a Saturday!
My car had to be towed on a Friday evening to Fitzgerald's Lakeforest Hyundai. On Saturday morning, they had already assessed the issue (the starter) and had car repaired and ready for me Saturday afternoon. The representative was very helpful and responsive.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

We are extremely pleased to see that you had a great experience with us. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

09/17/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai stands behind its product
Best powertrain warranty in the market. Engine seized after 73,000 miles. Engine was replaced, no questions asked!
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

Nicely done car service
OK

Richard G.
Montgomery Village, MD
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Problem fixed
My clock display was showing zeros. I was told it would take up to 1 1/2 hours to fix. It took far less because, all that was needed was to remove and re-insert an SD card.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 09/14/2019

EB
Edmond B.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service all the time!
Always professional in all aspects!

WH
Wayiz H.
Friendly customer service

CL
Cynthia L.
Good customer service
Good customer service I

Service with a Smile and Timely
It was Great! I had an early appt. They saw me immediately and took care of my car in no time.

09/12/2019 Category: Service
Jessie is the best❗️
I’m always taken care of in a timely manner and everyone is great.... but especially my service advisor Jessie Segovia.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

FT
Felicia T.
Laurel, MD
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Great Staff and awesome tech's
As always my service visit was perfect. I didn't have a long wait time. Staff is courteous and knowledgeable from the staff that greets you when you arrive to the check out staff. My car is in great shape because of this service center. I will never go anywhere else to get my car serviced. I love Fitzgerald's!
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

TD
Timothy D.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Fast and Convenient!
In and out in a reasonable time.

Mark R.
Damascus, MD
09/11/2019 Category: Service
They’ve regained trust
Fitzgerald’s is making great headway in really listening to their customer in the Hyundai service area! So glad the lack of communication and professionalism is a thing of the past! They’ve proven now that their service department is top notch! It’s what is expected!!

Michael S.
Montgomery Village, MD
2010 Hyundai Genesis
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Sensor went bad in one of my tires. Noticed the problem mid afternoon. After discovering the problem, the part was not in stock, so they gave me a loaner car until they could fix it the next day.

James C.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
The people Customer Service
The pricing and the quality of work

Carolyn S.
Silver Spring, MD
2005 Hyundai Sonata
Bad business
Not satisfied at all and I feel I did not get my discount, waited all day, over 12 hours for my car and no one could explain to me the work that was none, and the person who waited on me told me he would be there he was not.

We are disappointed to learn of your experience here at Fitzgerald Hyundai/Subaru, and will take this opportunity to improve with your feedback. If you would like to provide us additional feedback, or if there is anything we can to turn your experience around, please do not hesitate to contact me at 301-670-4813.

Stephen B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Excellent Service Department
Always happy with the Fitzgetald Service Department in Gaithersburg. The service adviser, Mr. Le, was pleasant and professional.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019