Overall Rating 4.2389401/5Overall Rating 4.2389401/5Overall Rating 4.2389401/5Overall Rating 4.2389401/5rating 4.2389401
Overall Rating 2.1946931/5Overall Rating 2.1946931/5rating 2.1946931rating 2.1946931rating 2.1946931

Bethesda, MD
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Scheduled Maintenance
Provided in earlier section
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 09/06/2019

We are extremely pleased to see that you had a great experience with us. We are and will be training some new individuals in our service center but they will grow over time as well and you can once again to feel confident with every person you interact with. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

PK
Pamela K.
Frederick, MD
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Always Good Service!
The customer service is always great. From the moment I pull up, to the moment I get back in my car.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 09/05/2019

We are extremely pleased to see that you had a great experience with us. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

DN
David N.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
Review Update
The service manager took my concerns very serious and the problem seems to have been resolved. Having dealt with Fitzgerald for more than 20 years and purchasing 6 vehicles in that time, I was pleased their customer service did not stop just becausethe problem had been solved. I received calls to make sure everything was still good and to let me know they were there for me. Thank you Gaithersburg Fitgerald and Rockville for your patience and great customer service.

Clean, comfortable
Have had better service.
BRETT J D., Service Director from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 09/05/2019

Dear Customer, Thank you for meeting with me this morning and going over your concerns. I had my shop foreman go over the car to determine the cause of your issues. The left front brake caliper has failed causing your brakes to overheat in the front left wheel which in turn causes brake fade in that wheel and the vehicle to pull to the right when applying the brakes. We also looked into your complaint of low tire pressure and did determine that two of the TPMS sensors need to be replaced. I see that all work has been approved and we expedite as quickly as possible and look for any discounts we can apply for you. Please continue to stay in the loaner car until we have completed the repairs.

Brett Davis
Service Director
(301)258-4496
BRETT J D., Service Director from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 09/19/2019

Good evening,

I wanted to thank you so much for taking the time to talk to me it was my pleasure to spend a little time with you.
I have put in the store credit we talked about.

Brett Davis
Service Director
(301)258-4496

KD
Karl D.
Germantown, MD
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Professional Service.
I took my car in for a oil change recently. The service was great.

EM
Evelyn M.
2019 Hyundai Kona
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Profesional staff. Always ready to answer any questions a customer may have about the service just received.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

Clay C.
Great Dealership
As always, I was well taken care of. My service adviser was Jessie and I have had several opportunities to work with him. He always takes great care of me. Another service adviser was the most helpful expert on tires I have ever run across and was very helpful. Unfortunately, I do not remember his name. Taylor was also wonderful in getting me a loaner.

Jung C.
Rockville, MD
2006 Hyundai Sonata
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Quick check up and oil change
my requested services were well done without any issues.

....

We apologize for the way we report with our complimentary multi point inspection. We do give recommendations for items that are needed by time or mileage based on the service history we have (or not) with your vehicle. I do agree that the tech could have gone extra to pull the actual filter and not made the assumption from your histroy with us that it had been changed. The inpection of the fuel gauge or check engine light is not a part of our inspection. I will take this opportunity to improve our process with your feedback. If you would like to provide me additional feedback, or if there is anything we can to turn your experience around, please do not hesitate to contact me at 301-670-4845.

Raina B.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Best Service Ever
I always have a wonderful experience at Hyundai Service.

Burtonsville, MD

Germantown, MD
09/02/2019 Category: Service
Meh
Just assembly line type of service. More concerned about getting to the next service call than focused on the one at hand

We are disappointed to learn of your experience here at Fitzgerald Hyundai/Subaru, and will take this opportunity to improve with your feedback. If you would like to provide us additional feedback, or if there is anything we can to turn your experience around, please do not hesitate to contact me at 301-670-4845.

BG
Bonnie G.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/02/2019 Category: Service
Fair pricing, prompt service and friendly atmosphere.
In the 9 years they have been servicing my car they have been efficient, offer discounts and never do additional work without checking with me. The wait area is clean and the atmosphere is friendly.

North Potomac, MD
09/01/2019 Category: Service
service
quick service
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 09/02/2019

PD
Philip D.
2007 Hyundai Elantra
08/31/2019 Category: Service
Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai , as always, is a class act ! Their customer service is top notch.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 08/31/2019

Michael S.
2010 Hyundai Genesis
Fixed right, always!
The AAA Service Center in my area replaced my battery last summer because the new battery they sold me the previous winter failed. At that time, they determined that the alternator was failing; they replaced that also. One year later, I come home from vacation and my car won't start. AAA jump started me and instructed me to go to their service center to have the battery recharged. They told me that the 1 year old battery would not hold a charge and I needed a new alternator. This they would do at no charge since their work was warrantied. The replacement alternator they received was the wrong one so they got another one from the Hyundai dealer. After installing this one, they informed me that they couldn't get it to work right and I needed to take the car to the dealer. Fitzgerald told me that the alternator they sold to AAA was defective, so they ordered another one, which took 5 days to arrive. This one seems to work fine and Fitzgerald worked out the warranty issues so I only had to pay for their labor. Normally, I have all my repairs done by Fitzgerald. They are more expensive but I know that the repairs will be done right.

MQ
Margaret Q.
Silver Spring, MD
2006 Hyundai Sonata
Reliable
Staff is thoroughly knowledgeable, welcoming and pleasant.

Samer M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Most relaxing servie Dept
From when you pull into the service lane, you are immediately welcomed and asked to go in without any delay. You'll be told that your car is in good hands. Hardly any wait and your service claim is processed. Waiting in a very pleasant room is a good option. Soft drinks, coffee and snacks are available. Car wash coupon is provided upon check ot. Surprisingly, it's cheaper and safer than ant gas station. When my car needs service and I am in town, I take to Fitzgerald all the time. Thanks for a great service,

EB
Eric B.
2008 Hyundai Entourage
Na
Na

North Potomac, MD
2012 Hyundai Azera
Great service writer
Mr. Turgron is up front, straight forward and doesn't try and upsell you for additional service.

BW
Bibi W.
2010 Hyundai Accent
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Always ready and reliable
We’ve been with you since in the 80’s. Great place for cars.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 08/30/2019