Overall Rating 4.2761877/5Overall Rating 4.2761877/5Overall Rating 4.2761877/5Overall Rating 4.2761877/5rating 4.2761877
Overall Rating 2.1619078/5Overall Rating 2.1619078/5rating 2.1619078rating 2.1619078rating 2.1619078

SG
Stephen G.
Washington, DC
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Josh Krumpach
I have indicated this previously. Josh represents Fitz Hyundai very well. He is helpful, knowledgeable and efficient. Josh's communication skills are effective, and very much of a positive. I do like the Hyundai Genesis, and when I need service / questions-answered, Josh provides great service. I think he deserves a raise!
Josh K. from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 07/09/2019

We are extremely pleased to see that you had a great experience with us. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

Monrovia, MD
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/09/2019 Category: Service
One chance to make a good impression and 2 out of 3 have sucked so far !!!
doubt I will be back for a fourth visit based on this past interaction with service department and call center.
Josh K. from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 07/09/2019

"I received an email on June 28 2019 from Dealer Tire on a new consumer service appointment request (confirmation #2618989) I then received a second email from Dealer Tire about 20 minutes later stating that the tires would be delivered to our Gaithersburg store and the customers' appointment was set for July 1st. The tires you ordered (size 235-60-18) for your Santa Fe with rebates quoted online for $973.23. You brought your vehicle in at 3:39pm and your expectation was to have 4 tires installed with alignment in 1hr and 20 mins. When we pulled your vehicle into the shop, and went to pull the tires for installation, we discovered that the tires were not only not shipped out by Dealer Tire but the incorrect tires were ordered as well (by customer) . The correct tire size is 235-55-19. In an attempt to remedy the unfortunate circumstances we provided you with a 2019 Hyundai in-house loaner vehicle for the night.  We (Fitzgerald's) then went and picked up the correct tires at our local distributor for you and installed them. We (Fitzgerald) even discounted your bill to the tune of $91.00 dollars coming up $85.00 dollars under the cost of the original tire quote for incorrect tires. We believe Fitzgerald's and our service associate went above and beyond for this you with the situation we were put in. Most of this situation could have been avoided had the correct tires been ordered in the first place. We did our best to please you and make things right.

Hyundai Service
301-548-4821

YP
Yvonne P.
Service my car
They know what I want and they will get me in and out quickly and I will be happy with that and they are nice people to please the customers, thank y’all for ur services, keep up the great job

Thomas S.
Rockville, MD
Quick, responsive service
Easy drop off, comfortable waiting room . Good Communication about service and repairs.

Derwood, MD
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Fast efficient service
The facilities are clean, the staff is hospitable. Service is fast and efficient.
On the other hand, this customer survey is WAAAAY too long. I will not complete another one that is this long. It turns me off.

07/07/2019 Category: Service
Doing the right thing for the customer
My car had an intermittent problem that wasn't recording a code in the check engine light, brought it in just under 60K miles but Fitzgerald's couldn't diagnose it without the code (and of course it was behaving nicely when I brought it in). Then a few hundred miles after 60K the intermittent problem became constant and I brought it back in. They fixed it and Josh used his discretion to honor it as warranty work, then offered me a discount on related preventive maintenance if I got that done as well, which I did. This is a great example of finding a win-win solution for both Fitzgerald's and the customer while 'doing the right thing'. Thanks Josh and the Fitzgerald's team!

CG
Cindy G.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Friendly and reapinsive
Very good at listening to customers to give the best possible customer service while also servicing my car.

Reliable and convenient
Friendly staff are efficient. They do a good job on servicing vehicle and don’t try to sell you things you don’t need.
Josh K. from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

Thank you for taking my phone call and speaking with me about your service visit.  We will make every effort to make your future visits with us easier .

Hyundai Service Lane Manager

Clay C.
Great Dealership
Fitzgerald is my dealership of choice, not only to purchase a car but to have it serviced as well. Service advisers Jessie and John are both a pleasure to deal with, keeping me informed all through the process. My last service was expensive but Jessie took great pains to explain my alternatives and provided his professional guidance to help me make the right choices. I will definitely be a customer for life because of these two gentlemen.

Olney, MD
07/06/2019 Category: Service
Great job servicing my Tucson! Appreciate the free car wash too!

Silver Spring, MD
2010 Hyundai Accent
07/06/2019 Category: Service
Excellent place to get the car serviced.
Excellent place to get your Hyundai serviced.

RL
Robert L.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Scheduled Service
Courteous, prompt and thorough service

AT
Arunwadee T.
Olney, MD
2006 Hyundai Sonata
07/04/2019 Category: Service
Good
good
Josh K. from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 07/05/2019

Joyce W.
07/04/2019 Category: Service
THEY DO A GOOD JOB --
I BROUGHT MY LAST 2 CARS THERE - AND IF I AM LUCKY ENOUGH - I WILL BUY THE NEXT ONE THERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TC
Tiwana C.
07/03/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
Always so pleasant to work with. My service guy is always so nice. Thank you.

Washington Grove, MD
Excellent customer service
Service advisor is knowledgeable and trusted.
Josh K. from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 07/03/2019

Robert C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
fabulous service
The service advisors at Fitzgerald Hyundai are exceptional, courteous and honest. The service department is top notch!
Josh K. from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 07/03/2019

Joanne L.
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Jonathan is the best service guy I know
Something is wrong with this review system. I am sure I put all 5's and its coming up as 4 out of 5. I would recommend him to any of my friends that have Hyundai and who are in the Gaithersburg area. He is approachable and reputable. He recommends what needs to be done and what is most important

2015 Hyundai Genesis
In and Out.
The service adviser was there. His estimate of the time required for the service was spot on. Great service.

07/01/2019 Category: Service
My the
I
Josh K. from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 07/02/2019

Looking at your response on the survey there is lots of question  unanswered . Please give me a call so we can discuss more about your service visit and how we can improve are score for your next visit.

Hyundai Service Manger
301-548-4821

Middletown, MD
07/01/2019 Category: Service
Awesome job!
My car started having issues yesterday and I showed up at Hyundai without an appointment and Jonathan took care of me right away! He was very helpful and explained exactly what an inhibitor switch is to a person who has no knowledge of cars hahaha!!!! Thank you Jonathan!!
Josh K. from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 07/01/2019