4.6

Overall Rating 4.2583307/5Overall Rating 4.2583307/5Overall Rating 4.2583307/5Overall Rating 4.2583307/5rating 4.2583307
Overall Rating 2.2184839/5Overall Rating 2.2184839/5rating 2.2184839rating 2.2184839rating 2.2184839

Washington Grove, MD
2010 Hyundai Elantra Touring
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Fitzgerald Hyundai worked to make this customer happier...
Chris Turgeon, Service Manager, reached out to me to resolve some of the issues I experienced with last week's service call. He was most professional in every way, and yesterday I left the service desk as a happy customer once again. Thank you!

10/28/2019 Category: Service
Problem this time...
Did not have a positive experience this time...
Would not recommend based on experience with most recent service.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

We are disappointed to learn of your experience here at Fitzgerald Hyundai/Subaru, and will take this opportunity to improve with your feedback. I apologize your associate failed to appropriately explain the multi-point inspection to your satisfaction. I am sorry for the inconvenience. I will be in contact with you at some point tomorrow as I am not in the office on Mondays, at that time if you would like to provide me with additional feedback, or if there is anything I can do to turn your experience around, please do not hesitate to contact me at 301-670-4845.

2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Car service
Hyundia is terrible and have terrible mechanics.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

We are disappointed to learn of your experience here at Fitzgerald Hyundai/Subaru, and will take this opportunity to improve with your feedback. If you would like to provide us additional feedback, or if there Is anything we can to turn your experience around, please do not hesitate to contact me at 301-670-4845.

Andre B.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Friendliness and efficiency
Friendliness and efficiency
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 10/05/2019

We are extremely pleased to see that you had a great experience with Jalan and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

Cynthia H.
Brunswick, MD
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Lack of transparency
Sales and service are not on the same page. I wasn't told correctly by my salesman how service department actually works.
BRETT J D., Service Director from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 09/20/2019

Good afternoon,

I am sorry to hear that we had such poor communication
between our departments. That is not normally the way we operate. I would like to discuss the concerns if you could please contact me at the information below.

Thank you very much I look forward to talking with you.

301-703-0320 cell
abell@fitzmall.com

BRETT J D., Service Director from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 09/23/2019

Good afternoon,

I am very sorry for the poor communication on our part.
It is always Randolph's intention to make sure we provide 5 star service and earn a passing grade on how well he has taken care of his guests. Unfortunately sometimes not having all of the information in the beginning leaves the advisor at a disadvantage.  We will work very hard from here out to make sure you are completely satisfied and we earn that passing grade of a 5 star experience.

301-703-0320 cell

Richard H.
Arlington, VA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Fitzgerald's excellent service
Fitzgerald's Hyundai makes a real commitment to providing excellent service and satisfying its customers. My wife and I both own Hyundais that we purchased from Fitzgerald and we travel extra miles to have our cars serviced by Fitzgerald because we can rely on their service department. We have used both the locations in Rockville and Gaithersburg and are very satisfied with both of them.

09/19/2019 Category: Service
Disappointing
Fitzgerald Lakeforest Hyundai has always received 5 star reviews from me since 2012 until the last couple of visits. Unfortunately I can no longer count on them to recommend only the service that is needed or to complete work within the timeframe that they promised at check in.
BRETT J D., Service Director from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 09/19/2019

Good afternoon,

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and provide us the feedback that we need to make sure we are always improving.
I called earlier and talked to your wife and provided my phone number it is my cell number you can call that at any time.
I would like to discuss the service visit if you have time.

301-703-0320 Cell

Good evening,

Thank you so much for taking the time to talk to me it was my absolute pleasure to spend a little time talking kids.
I appreciate you being a long time customer.
I have put the credit in the system and it will show when you come in for service.

Thank you so much and it was our pleasure to take care of your service needs and it is always our goal to provide truly exceptional 5 star service.

301-703-0320

Brett Davis
301-670-4800

Carolyn S.
Silver Spring, MD
2005 Hyundai Sonata
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Bad business
Not satisfied at all and I feel I did not get my discount, waited all day, over 12 hours for my car and no one could explain to me the work that was none, and the person who waited on me told me he would be there he was not.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

We are disappointed to learn of your experience here at Fitzgerald Hyundai/Subaru, and will take this opportunity to improve with your feedback. If you would like to provide us additional feedback, or if there is anything we can to turn your experience around, please do not hesitate to contact me at 301-670-4813.

Bethesda, MD
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Scheduled Maintenance
Provided in earlier section
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 09/06/2019

We are extremely pleased to see that you had a great experience with us. We are and will be training some new individuals in our service center but they will grow over time as well and you can once again to feel confident with every person you interact with. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

Montgomery Village, MD
09/03/2019 Category: Service
....
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

We apologize for the way we report with our complimentary multi point inspection. We do give recommendations for items that are needed by time or mileage based on the service history we have (or not) with your vehicle. I do agree that the tech could have gone extra to pull the actual filter and not made the assumption from your histroy with us that it had been changed. The inpection of the fuel gauge or check engine light is not a part of our inspection. I will take this opportunity to improve our process with your feedback. If you would like to provide me additional feedback, or if there is anything we can to turn your experience around, please do not hesitate to contact me at 301-670-4845.

09/02/2019 Category: Service
Meh
Just assembly line type of service. More concerned about getting to the next service call than focused on the one at hand

We are disappointed to learn of your experience here at Fitzgerald Hyundai/Subaru, and will take this opportunity to improve with your feedback. If you would like to provide us additional feedback, or if there is anything we can to turn your experience around, please do not hesitate to contact me at 301-670-4845.

EB
Eric B.
2008 Hyundai Entourage
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Na
Na
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 08/31/2019

Monrovia, MD
2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Great to deal with
We had taken out car to another Hyundai dealer for warranty work and were given the run-around. Fitzgerald's stepped up to the plate and hit it out of the park. Not only did they complete the warranty work we requested, but in the process found another warranty item that we hadn't become aware of yet, and fixed that as well.

Highly recommend Fitzgerald's service department as honest and thorough.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 08/20/2019

We are extremely pleased to see that you had a great experience with us. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

AN
Abdellah N.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Poor follow up
Long time just for replacing a tire.
Lost 2 today's of work .

We apologize that it took so long to get your tire to finish your vehicle. That is really unacceptable and way too long. We are looking at stocking additional inventories of tires. I would like to turn your experience around, please do not hesitate me at 301-670-4831.

Shawn M.
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Terrible customer experience
Never have I been so confused and so badly treated. No one explained to me what was going on with my repair. I didn’t get the curtesy of a phone call. I was texted everything from beginning to end. I called only to be put on hold multiple times and to be argued with about what I was asking. All I wanted was some clarity. I feel as though no one gives a crap, now I have my car back with no explanation of what to expect. I’m just so disgusted and disappointed in the lack of communication and rude arrogant attitudes at this location

I am disappointed to learn of your experience here at Fitzgerald Hyundai, and will take this opportunity to improve with your feedback. If you could provide me some additional feedback, or if there is anything I  can to turn your experience around, please do not hesitate to contact me at 301-670-4831. I had tried to contact you, however your mailbox is full.

-Chris

2019 Hyundai Elantra
08/16/2019 Category: Service
First time
Not happy at all with my first time bringing in my brand new car for my first oil change !

We are disappointed to learn of your experience here at Fitzgerald Hyundai/Subaru, and will take this opportunity to improve with your feedback. I would like to turn your experience around, please do not hesitate to contact me at 301-670-4831.

Roberto R.
Silver Spring, MD
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/06/2019 Category: Service
2014 Elantra
Some things needs fixing
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 08/07/2019

We are extremely pleased to see that you had a great experience with us. If you would like to stop by and have us provide you with the multi-point inspection, feel free, we will be more than willing to accommodate you. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Engin Light On
took in my car with the check engine light off and my car came out with the check engine light on. they took it back in and had it for 30 minuets and just said that it wasn't the oil change that caused it. when I asked what the code was they said that they did not check the code angina that I would have to pay $135 just to connect the computer to it.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 08/06/2019

We are disappointed to learn of your experience here at Fitzgerald Hyundai/Subaru, and will take this opportunity to improve with your feedback. I believe my associate handled this incorrectly and indeed we should have scanned it for you at no cost to you. I apologize for this and I will take action to correct this. If you would like to provide us additional feedback, or if there is anything we can to turn your experience around, please do not hesitate to contact me at 301-670-4845.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/29/2019 Category: Service
Incomplete service and poor communication from staff
Of three items on the service request only one was completed to our satisfaction. The second was addressed at a surface level, and due to lack of communication from the dealership could not be completed the same day. The third item was verbally addressed by the service adviser but never made it to the ticket and not even looked at.
BRETT J D., Service Director from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 07/30/2019

Sir, Thank you for taking my call this morning. I look forward to your call when you have figured out your schedule and can return to have us look at the vehicle again for the check engine light.

Brett Davis
Service Director
(301)258-4496

07/26/2019 Category: Service
Horrible Customer Service
Took the car there for a recall only. I will never buy a car there, they are rude! Except Becky the lady that made the appointment was super nice!
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 07/26/2019

Could you please contact me at 301-670-4845 at your earliest convenience. I would like to review your visit and attempt to make it right for you. We absolutely will not tolerate any of our staff being rude or disrespectful. We appreciate you coming to use us for service to begin with and would like to continue to service you if possible or at least be able to correct our inadequacies.

Chris

Rockville, MD
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Great Flexibility
Josh and his team saved the day, we made an appointment and was driving to Gaithersburg from VA which is a long stressful drive. It turned out that we made appointment to the wrong location (Rockville) and we also arrived 40 minutes late to the appointment. Josh really saved the day by being flexible and fit our simple oil change into daily job. They could have turned us away as we were not on top of our stuff from our end. This quick flexible service brightened our day. Thank you!
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 07/24/2019

Service Lane Manager

Frederick, MD
07/16/2019 Category: Service
3 stars (The system won't let me change it from 5)
As the purchaser of the Buyer Protection Plan, I was looking forward to dropping a car off for an oil change and utilizing the great loaner program Fitzgerald offers with ANY (their words, not mine) service (they have over 400 loaners in their fleet, according to the website). I made sure by calling the day before that there would not be an issue with a loaner during my oil change, I was assured that I would be able to get a loaner for the day. Once I got to the service department the next morning, I was told there are no loaners for "just an oil change" but I was offered an UBER ride back and forth to work, 23 miles away. Apparently ANY service does not include oil changes. This is understandable, as the service is only $45, HOWEVER, this should be clearly stated on the site where one makes their appointment and chooses to wait, uber, rental or loaner. The loaner option should CLEARLY state it is NOT available for anything under x amount of dollars, or not JUST an oil change. If they do not want to offer a loaner to a customer who is not paying as much as they see fit, that is their business, but at least let the customer know ahead of time instead of touting this awesome loaner program but not mentioning the restrictions, or even having them clearly stated for customers to see so they can plan a ride and their workday around it. I will be utilizing my local Hyundai for oil changes, even though it means giving up the $35 credit every 3 months.
Josh K. from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Unfortunately we are dealing with a massive recall for three different car manufacturers. We are trying to stock as many loaner car that we can .

Josh Krumpach