Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Vernona M.
2006 HYUNDAI SONATA
01/20/2015 Category: Service
Service and staff
Great Service...What happened to the TV in the waiting room at the Hyundai Dealership? Coffee is still provided by no TV?
Richard W. from Five Star Hyundai responded on 02/02/2015

Thankyou for your comments. We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit!...Come see our new T.V.!

PS
PATRICIA S.
Hillsboro, GA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
01/06/2015 Category: Service
Awesome service
I had a great experience from the pruchase of my new vehicle to the complimentary service. The weather was horrible and the service manager told me to bring it back and he would clean and detail it for me.
Richard W. from Five Star Hyundai responded on 01/07/2015
Thankyou for your visit!  We look forward to meeting all your service needs in years to come.

Toomsboro, GA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/25/2014 Category: Service
very friendly and convenient
:) :)
Jonathan M. from Five Star Hyundai responded on 11/26/2014

Thankyou so much for your comments it was a pleasure serving you..Thankyou for choosing us for your service needs.

MICHELLE S.
2014 Hyundai Accent
11/12/2014 Category: Service
Excellent customer service!
They are kind, professional, and fast. The attention to detail is second to none.
Richard W. from Five Star Hyundai responded on 11/12/2014

Thankyou so much for your comments, look forward to servicing all your vehicles future needs

CHALLINTE B.
Roberta, GA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/24/2014 Category: Service
oil change
did not take long, answered questions that i had so i understaood the maintenance schedule better,
Richard W. from Five Star Hyundai responded on 10/28/2014

Thankyou for you response, looking forward to servicing your vehicle future needs..

SE
SONYA E.
Milledgeville, GA
10/14/2014 Category: Service
I always enjoy traveling 40-50 miles to get great service. The lobby area is always clean and comfortable. The service manager and salesman are always nice. My car always runs better when I leave. It's worth the trip.
Richard W. from Five Star Hyundai responded on 10/22/2014

Thankyou so much for your response,  we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future for all your vehicle needs..

COLIN C.
Jackson, GA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/01/2014 Category: Service
people
Great people service costs on product very high.
Richard W. from Five Star Hyundai responded on 10/07/2014

thankyou for you business and comments..we are working on package pricing to become more competitive..thanks again..

MIRIAM P.
Byron, GA
08/28/2014 Category: Service
Very responsive and friendly service
Excellent except for inconvenience of driving time of an hour plus wait time to get defect repaired. Lost a total of 4 half days and drove 200 miles because the steering shaft clock spring was defective.
Scott G. from Five Star Hyundai responded on 09/23/2014

thankyou for your response..we appreciate your business..

AL
ANGELA L.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
08/13/2014 Category: Service
Great service and a very friendly staff.
Great service and a very friendly staff.
ROBERT L., Service Manager from Five Star Hyundai responded on 08/13/2014

Thank you for you friendly reply, It is always a pleasure to give our customers the service the deserve, we look forward to seeing you at your next visit. have a great day

GP
GWENDOLYN P.
07/16/2014 Category: Service
Service Manager Excited to Assist
I went in for my first complimentary oil change. Excellent service. Customer lounge was very clean. Enjoyable experience for me.
ROBERT L., Service Manager from Five Star Hyundai responded on 07/17/2014

Thank you for your kind words it means alot to me, we at Five Star appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future, have a GREAT DAY

Joanette B.
06/05/2014 Category: Service
Honest, friendly, fast
Great experience
ROBERT L., Service Manager from Five Star Hyundai responded on 06/05/2014

Thank you for your business, we do appreciate you as a customer, and look forward to many years of servicing your Hyundai. Thank you again

JOANETTE B.
06/05/2014 Category: Service
Honest, friendly, and fast
Great experience
ROBERT L., Service Manager from Five Star Hyundai responded on 06/05/2014

Thank you we look forward to keeping your vehicle safe and maintained for a long time and take care and see you at your next visit.

WC
WILLIE C.
06/03/2014 Category: Service
service
excellant
ROBERT L., Service Manager from Five Star Hyundai responded on 06/04/2014

Thank you we appreciate your comments and look forward to seeing you at your next service visit. Have a great day

PC
PETREANA C.
2013 Hyundai Accent
05/21/2014 Category: Service
Excellent service, I would not change a thing,
I came in before they open, and he opened up so that i would not have to wait.

TR
Theodore R.
2011 HYUNDAI SONATA
05/20/2014 Category: Service
Service Dept.
Everyone in the Service Dept. is great and very helpful, however my issue is with the pricing. Whenever I need something such as an air filter, cabin air filter, bulb, etc., Five Star is outrageously priced - usually almost double another Hyundai dealership/service dept. that I end up buying from. For instance, for an air filter and cabin air filter (parts & labor), Five Star quoted me $120 (for both). I took my car to another Hyundai Service Dept. and my cost was $62 (both before tax). I just can't understand why such a huge difference because Five Star is a huge Automotive Group!
Thanks for the great service, though!

BC
BOBBY C.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
05/14/2014 Category: Service
greay customer service
i would recomend five star hyundai to every one
ROBERT L., Service Manager from Five Star Hyundai responded on 05/16/2014

Thank you for you responce, we look forward to seeing you at your next visit, and again thank you

JASON S.
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/09/2014 Category: Service
Exceptionally helpful Service Department
I usually do not recommend dealerships for unwarrantied vehicle service but the Five Star Hyundai Service Department is the exception. Their service manager was beyond helpful and answered all my questions promptly and went above and beyond to keep my in the loop as far as the repairs went. I will definitely recommend them to anyone who has a Hyundai.
ROBERT L., Service Manager from Five Star Hyundai responded on 04/10/2014

Thank you for your comments, It was nice serving you, we at Five Star Hyundai wish you and your wife good health and good wealth in the future, and Have a GREAT FIVE STAR DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

KJ
KRISTEN J.
04/03/2014 Category: Service
Great Work on Warranty Repair
We had a door problem with our 2013 Elantra, brought it in without an appointment and was fixed for us in an hour - can't do any better than that in my opinion...
ROBERT L., Service Manager from Five Star Hyundai responded on 04/04/2014

Thank you, we do appreciate your reply, see you at your next servcie visit and have a great day

CJ
CARNELL J.
Gordon, GA
2008 Hyundai Entourage
03/19/2014 Category: Service
very satisfied
very satisfied with the service we received from five star hyundai
ROBERT L., Service Manager from Five Star Hyundai responded on 03/19/2014

Thank you for your kind comments, we appreciate you as our customer and look forward to seeing you in the future.

ABNER B.
Fort Valley, GA
2013 Hyundai Accent
02/26/2014 Category: Service
great service / frendly staff
service dept very clean / good service / issure in sales dept / could not get took care of
ROBERT L., Service Manager from Five Star Hyundai responded on 02/26/2014

Thank you for your kind statement, we apologize for our failure to give you the service you deserve during the sales proccess, maybe we will build a better relationship with the service of your Hyundai.