Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

SARA J.
Pontiac G6
10/10/2018
Always helpful
Always helpful at Gratiot location.

DARLENE B.

JANET V.
Mount Clemens, MI
10/05/2018
Honest, Reasonable and Professionals
My husband and I have been taking our vehicles to Five Star for over two years now. They are honest people and would highly recommend them to anyone.
Layth H., Manager from Five Stars Auto Care Inc responded on 10/05/2018

Good Morning Janet,

All of us here at Five Stars would like to thank you for your kind comment and trusting us in our services.  We value our customers and take pride in our work.

Have a great day and we look forward to your visits in the future.

Management Team

IM
IRENE M.
10/01/2018
I believe they are truthful, which in todays is pritty hard to find.
They always do a fine job. They seem to let me know what I should be doing with my car soon. Not "You need to get this done today".I do have one little request. They put a paper on the floor so as not to dirty it, but they must forget their hands are filthy and my steering wheel gets grease, and my passenger door gets grease from them going in and out. I realize they have to do their job, maybe they can at least wipe them door before returning the car. Just a thought.
Layth H., Manager from Five Stars Auto Care Inc responded on 10/04/2018

Hi Irene,

Thank you for choosing Five Stars for your vehicle needs.  I am sorry to hear that we returned your vehicle dirty.  Please call us or bring your vehicle in so we can take care of this for you.

THank You and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Five Stars Auto Care Inc

Tracey M.
Roseville, MI
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Tracey said the mechanic did an exceptional job on her vehicle and he was very informational.

ROGER H.
Macomb, MI
09/16/2018
THE PEOPLE THAT WORK THERE. VERY HONEST AND THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT.I
I HAVE GONE TO FIVE STAR's AUTO CARE FOR MANY YEAR'S I AM A SENIOR CITIZEN , AND I HAVE FINALLY FOUND A HONEST AUTO CARE CENTER. THE ADVISER'S INCLUDING PAUL ARE VERY CONCERNED AND HELPFUL. THEY TAKE TIME TO LISTEN TO YOUR PROBLEM'S AND CONCERN'S . WHEN YOU HAVE A PROBLEM THEY WILL TELL YOU WHAT IT IS AND GIVE YOU A HONEST PRICE UP FRONT BEFORE STARTING REPAIR'S NO BIG SURPRISE'S. ALSO I HAVE TALKED TO MANY OF THE GUY'S THAT DO THE REPAIR'S . THEY REALLY KNOW THEIR STUFF. NEXT TIME YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOUR AUTO, REMEMBER TO TURN IT OVER TO FIVE STAR AUTO CARE YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.

Jeremy M.
Harrison Township, MI
09/15/2018
Eval system check
Great staff. Truthful and they treat your car as if it was there own.

AG
Angela G.
New Baltimore, MI
Dodge Journey
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Angela said for the most part she is super satisfied with the work, but the employees try to up charge sometimes.

New Baltimore, MI
Pontiac Grand Prix
09/12/2018
Costs too high....
Hard to believe you can mark up a $195 part to $445....and then charge a long hour of labor to remove a few bolts , screws and o rings....and then to add shop supplies of $15 to the order....Wow...Only good was ride to and fro and the few thousand miles of warranty....I can only say ; sorry my car to a crap in front of your business....Amazing to charge dealership prices at a Goodyear / auto repair facility......Soon I will need tires and at least I know it will not be here...

EW
Erica W.
Sterling Heights, MI
Pontiac G6
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Erica said she sat for 3 hours just to get one tire changed. When she asked the person who was helping her why it took so long he just said the other guy had problems getting the tire off so he started on the other vehicle. She then asked if this facility had a military discount and he said kind of, which makes no sense so she told him she would not be coming back to get the other tire because of the service. He replied good luck beating his price so she told him it was not about the price it was about the service. He did end up giving her a free oil change and he did a wheel aliment which she did appreciates.

Michael S.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the staff have been excellent, they fixed his vehicle right away and he has been so happy with the service.
Layth H., Manager from Five Stars Auto Care Inc responded on 09/13/2018

Good Afternoon Michael,

Thank you for choosing our repair facility for your vehicle needs and for your kind comment.  We look forward to your visits in the future.

Have a great day,
Five Stars Auto Care INC.

James M.
Ford Econoline Cargo Van
09/11/2018 Category: Service
James said he would recommend this business for service.
Layth H., Manager from Five Stars Auto Care Inc responded on 09/13/2018

Good Afternoon James,

All of us here at Five Stars would like to thank you for the kind comment for the recommendation.

SCOTT C.
Houghton Lake, MI
Chrysler 200
09/10/2018
VERY BAD!!!
Went in for a simple alignment, car drove perfect before. Went to pick up car drove a mile down the street and it was worse then when I dropped it off. Called up there talked to paul. He agreed that it didn't make since? ! I asked him to redo the alignment. He said it was done right. But if I wanted I could come back for a refund. Which is great an all. But my time is more valuable than the 60 bucks..

GM
Gail M.
Fraser, MI
Saturn Aura
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Gail said she is a long time customer and that they always do a great job.

AD
Anthony D.
Pontiac Bonneville
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Anthony said the work turned out great and the staff has great customer service with all of the customers.

GM
George M.
Chevrolet HHR
09/05/2018 Category: Service
George said he would recommend this business for service.

JoAnne C.
08/29/2018
As always, service was great. Managed to get my vehicle in and taken care of while I waited. Always courteous & reasonable.

BP
Barbra P.
Ford Flex
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Barbra said the service was good.
Layth H., Manager from Five Stars Auto Care Inc responded on 08/16/2018

Good Afternoon Barbara,

Thank you for choosing Five Stars Auto and for allowing us to repair your water pump on your vehicle.  If there is anything else we can assit you with, please give us a call.

Have a great Day,

TJ
THERIA J.
Oak Park, MI
Chevrolet HHR
08/08/2018
Paul was great!
Came to get work done on my 2010 Chevy HHR (alignment, control arm, fender flap rubbing my tire when I turned...). Paul seemed to pay close attention to what I said & to assit me in coming up w/ assolution. I like that the rep that starts ur paperwork stays w/ u throughout the entire process. It eliminates potential miscommunication. Paul made me feel well taken care of as he was juggling and efficiently navigating the care of several other customers w/ varying degrees auto problems. He is a great intial face of the business and turns an usually stressful situation, into a very pleasant one!
Layth H., Manager from Five Stars Auto Care Inc responded on 08/09/2018

Good Morning Theria,

All of us here at Five Stars Auto care would like to send you a huge thanks for choosing us for your vehicle needs and for such a wonderful comment.

Our mission is to make each and every customer feel comfortable with their experience and leaving happy.

We hope to see you again for all of your vehicle/s needs.

Have a great day!