Five Stars Auto Care Inc

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
JULIAN R. on 01/16/2018
"Great service & quality of work "
Five star auto is an honest and thorough repair shop. They treat you with respect unlike some other shops that treat you like you don’t know what they know. I came in with an issue that I couldn’t resolve myself, and they pinpointed the issue, showed me physically on the vehicle, and promised to do the work WHILE I WAITED. While other shops tell you to leave your car and come back in a couple days they do the work when you need it. They even offered me shuttle service. I mentioned a wobble in the wheel and they also did an alignment and balance and now my truck rides like a new vehicle. Very happy and reasonable prices. The general manager who is courteous to you, runs a nice clean shop and I would recommend it to all.
Vehicle: GMC Yukon
Service Date: 01/15/2018
Review Created: 01/16/2018 08:17 AM

Good Afternoon Julian,

All of us here at Five Stars Auto Care would like to thank you for such a positive comments.  We are honored to have great customers like yourself.  We are glad we could make one more customer leave us smiling.

We lookford to your future visits.

Thanks again,

Chris A. on 01/12/2018
Chris said the people are terrific. He really enjoys his time and his experience at this business. They always give it to him straight. He appreciates what they do for him, and the service they provide.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado SS
Review Created: 01/12/2018
Layth H., Manager at Five Stars Auto Care Inc responded on 01/18/2018

Good Morning Chris,

Thank you for choosing Five Stars for your vehicle repairs.  We greatly appreciated the positive feed back.  We are here to help with any vehicle issue and we are happy to see that we were able to make one more customer happy.

Have a great day and we hope to see you soon.

Sharon K. on 01/11/2018
Sharon said it was a longer wait for an oil change. Sometimes it is like that. She was referred to the business.
Vehicle: Volvo S80
Service Date: 01/09/2018
Review Created: 01/11/2018

Good Afternoon Sharon,

Thank you for choosing our repair facility per your referral.  Our oil change services typically do not take that long of a wiat.  We would like to apologize for that.  When you come back in for your next oil change and/or service, please mention this and we promise your visit will not be that long of a wait.

Also keep in mind that we do offer a shuttle service for your convenience while you are with us.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Fie Stars Auto Care Inc.

RICKY J. on 01/10/2018
"Customer Service and professionalism!!"
The service managers welcome you and make a usually tough situation not so bad. They explain the overall picture to you in normal folks language, not car expert language.
Vehicle: Oldsmobile Aurora
Service Date: 01/10/2018
Review Created: 01/10/2018 10:21 PM
Layth H., Manager at Five Stars Auto Care Inc responded on 01/11/2018

Good Morning Ricky,

All of us here at Five Stars would like to thank you for not only being a great customer but for the kind comment you placed.  We appreciate it and we hope to see you back for all of your vehicle repairs.

RUSH D. on 01/10/2018
"Five hundred OIl Change"
Fair price and done on time
Vehicle: Ford Five Hundred
Service Date: 01/09/2018
Review Created: 01/10/2018 04:32 AM

Good Morning Rush,

Thank you for choosing Five Stars for your vehicle needs and also thank you for the kind comment.

Have a great Day!

Stevan C. on 01/10/2018
Steven said the staff was friendly and professional. Although there were people ahead of him and he had a longer wait, he was very happy with the experience.
Vehicle: Kia Soul
Service Date: 01/08/2018
Review Created: 01/10/2018

Good Afternoon Stevan,

Five Stars would like to thank you for your business and we appreciate your understanding on the wait time you had to endure.  We strive to get our customer's vehicles in and out in a timely mannor all the while making sure that the vehicles are safe prior to releasing it back to the customer.

We look forward to your business in the near future and ahve a great day.

Raad S. on 01/09/2018
Raad said this business was close. The employees were nice, and provided excellent service.
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Service Date: 12/20/2017
Review Created: 01/09/2018

Good Afternoon Raad,

Thank you for choosing Five Stars and for the kind comment.  We were glad to hear that our services were exceptional and we look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Management.

ERIC B. on 01/08/2018
"made up for a bad situation"
came in for a bad fuel pump. The guys noticed I needed new breaks, and ball joints and saved me some labor costs by doing it all at the same time. The fuel pump died ten days later and I had to go back to have it redone (covered under warranty). I upgraded to a new dealer certified fuel pump. The truck died again the following week, but it was discovered this was due to the truck running out of gas even though gas gauge stated there was a quarter tank of gas left. I brought it in on a Thursday and left it up there all day. It was not figured out as to what was going on that day. I was not notified of what was going on and there were some miscommunication between the front office and the back shop. As a result my truck sat there all day with nothing being fixed. However, as a result, Mark agreed to work on it Saturday and totally took care of me.

I was very upset as over the last three weeks my truck was up at the shop almost as much as it was in my possession. The miscommunication on the final Thursday really set me over the ledge.

however, Mark saved my business. HIs empathy, dedication, and customer service is unparalleled to any customer service interaction I have had anywhere (not just at a mechanic's shop). He assured me that if something went wrong with the work that he'd take care of it. I've been coming to Five Stars for a few years now, and have always loved the work. However, this last experience really had me convinced that I would never come back. But Mark saved my business. I will forever take my vehicle to a guy like Mark.

I'm very appreciative of the contributions Mark made. Mistakes happen, and sometimes things go overlooked. IT wasn't a fun situation for me, and I was very angry...but, Mark more than went above and beyond. I can't say enough about how great I think he is.

based on Mark making up for a bad situation in such an overwhelming way and the history I've had with Five Stars I will come back again.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 12/20/2017
Review Created: 01/08/2018 04:18 PM
Layth H., Manager at Five Stars Auto Care Inc responded on 01/09/2018

Good Afternoon Eric,

We are sorry that you had to endure an expereince like this one with us.  This was not our intention and not our work ethics.  We were gald to see that Mark was able to take care of you and continue to be a customer os ours.  If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know.

Again our apologizes and have a great afternoon.

Richard P. on 01/08/2018
Richard said the business provided good service. The staff was friendly and also courteous.
Vehicle: Chrysler Sebring

Good Afternoon Richard,

Thank you for choosing Five Stars for your business.  We appreciate you being our customer and for the kind coment.

We hope to see you back for all of your vehicle/s visits.

Steve A. on 01/08/2018
Steve said he called ahead of time and asked if he could get his vehicle done the next day. The mechanic had it ready, just like he had wanted. He stated he really appreciates that.
Vehicle: Mercury Sable

Good Morning Steve,

Thank you for choosing Five Stars for your vehicle repair.  We appreciate the kind comment.  We strive to make each and every customer happy and we are glad to hear we accomplished that for you.

Cynthia H. on 01/08/2018
Cynthia said the service took longer than expected. The staff members also informed her she needed several other issues fixed, and since they involved her steering, they needed to be done right away. The cost was more then she had expected but they worked with her to make sure she could have the repairs done on this visit.
Vehicle: Dodge Durango
Service Date: 01/05/2018

Good Afternoon Cynthia.

Thank you for choosing Five Stars for your vehicle repairs.  We are glad to hear that we could accomodate you right away but sad to hear about the cost.  We would also like to thank your for the kind comment and look forward to your future visit.

JOYCE D. on 01/07/2018
"Wonderful sraff"
Been there a few times they both were great experience
Vehicle: Chrysler Sebring
Service Date: 01/05/2018
Review Created: 01/07/2018 12:26 PM

Good Afternoon Joyce,

All of us here at Five Stars would like to thank your for your business and for taking the time our of your day to post such a kind comment.  We look forward to your visits in the future.

MIKE H. on 01/06/2018
"Best in detroit"
Without question the best group of mechanics in Michigan. More importantly they are honest and fair in there billing. As a semi handicapped driver they go out of their way to help. Including driving me home or to local restaurant. Great guys that are more like family. Your crazy to go any where else.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Review Created: 01/06/2018 08:31 PM

Good Afternoon Mike,

All of us here at Five Stars would like to thank your for your business and for the kind comment.  We are happy to see that we meet your expectations and we look forward to your visits in the future.

RICHARD H. on 01/04/2018
"Received very prompt and good service."
I was very happy with the professional treatment and good service I received.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Service Date: 01/04/2018
Review Created: 01/04/2018 08:04 PM

Good Morning Richard,

Thank you for choosing Five Stars for your vehicle repairs.  We appreciate your business and are glad to see that we were able to make another customer happy.

Thank you again and have a great day.

David G. on 01/04/2018
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Great job and prices. Thanks so much!"
I usually don’t write reviews but after service and installation and new tires completed today I had to pass on the news how happy I am with Five Stars Auto Care. I’ve been to many repair stops and tire places and after Today won’t go anywhere else. The other places always sold me items I don’t need, over charge, don’t tell the truth, and charge an arm and a leg.
I was extremely pleased today since they were honest, provide great service, and superior products. They took their time and paid attention to detail. The job was done correctly and with care. From the entire team Layth/manager and the mechanic, I was treated with respect and was given an honest job and reasonable price. They all answered my multiple questions with precision and made sure I understand the matter. Because of that I had more confidence and I felt like family.
Thanks for your efforts, professionalism, and a job well done with honesty and a smile.
Service Date: 01/04/2018
Review Created: 01/04/2018 02:37 PM

Good Morning David,

Thank you for choosing Five Stars for your vehicle repairs.  We appreciate your kind comment and your time to allow us to take care of your vehicle.  We look forward to your visit in the future.

JEFF F. on 01/04/2018
"Great experience"
My experience at this location was great. Employees were friendly and service was quick. Fair competitive prices.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 01/03/2018
Review Created: 01/04/2018 10:22 AM

Good Morning Jeff,

Thank your for choosing Five Stars for your repair needs.  We strive to make each and every customer comfortable and to leave happy.

ANITA C. on 01/01/2018
"Very in formative"
I know when I bring my vehicle in for service it will be done correctly. They go all out to make sure you are satisfied with your service. The staff is very friendly and I felt comfortable in the waiting area. Paul the rep was a very nice person. I felt a lot safer driving my vehicle home 🚐
Vehicle: Kia Optima
Review Created: 01/01/2018 05:17 PM
Layth H., Manager at Five Stars Auto Care Inc responded on 01/02/2018

Good Morning Anita,

We would like to thank you for choosing Five Stars for your vehicle repairs.  We also thank you for taking the time to not only write a comment but for such a nice comment.

We look forward to your visit in the future.

EVELYN B. on 12/31/2017
"Customer Service"
The customer service we received was outstanding and they were able to squeeze us in even though they were extremely busy. Lee was awesome and he helped us all the way through and with patience. I would have given 5 stars the only reason I didn't was that the repairs were to the tune of $2000 so we were a little bummed out about that, but overall it was A one service and I will use them again.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Review Created: 12/31/2017 03:53 AM

Good Afternoon Evelyn,

All of us here at Five Stars would like to thank your for your business and for the kind comment.  We know that vehicle repairs can become costly at times but rest assure your vehicle will run great.

RUBEN C. on 12/30/2017
"Paul from the front desk"
the front desk staff are courteous, knowledgeable and prompt to react on the problem. their ability to expedite the service on hand is exceptional.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz ML430
Review Created: 12/30/2017 08:55 PM

Good Afternoon Ruben,

All of us here at Five Stars would like to thank your for your business and for the kind comment. We are happy to see that we meet your expectations and we look forward to your visits in the future.

MIKE D. on 12/30/2017
"Everyone is so nice and I TRUST everyone at 5 Star!!!"
Jr. remembers our names when we walk in and he always gives us great service!!!
Vehicle: Saturn VUE
Service Date: 12/29/2017
Review Created: 12/30/2017 10:18 AM

Good Afternoon Mike,

All of us here at Five Stars would like to thank your for your business and for the kind comment.  We look forward to your visits in the future.