Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

ROBERTA M.
03/16/2019
I trust Five Star Automotive for their great service, professionalism and pricing.

NA
Nia A.
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Nia said they put a bad engine in her vehicle. Then they put in another engine and she is still having a few issues. She hopes her next visit will be better. She will be taking her vehicle back there for the 3rd time and she hopes everything will be resolved. They have always done good work for her in the past.
Layth H., Manager from Five Stars Auto Care Inc responded on 03/12/2019

Good Morning Nia,

We would like to apologize for the unfortunate circumstances you have had with this vehicle with the engine and for your patience.  Please rest assure we will do everything possible to make this right for you.  If you have any additional questions on this, please give us a call.

Regards,

good service
very good service got rotor and brakes put on my 2007 Cadillac Escalade
Layth H., Manager from Five Stars Auto Care Inc responded on 03/08/2019

Good Afternoon Jon,

Thank you for choosing Five Stars Auto Care for your to go repair shop.  We appreciate your rating and your time for filling our our survey.

If there is anything we can do in the future for your vehicle repairs, please let us know.

Thanks Again
Five Stars Auto Care Inc

02/24/2019
truck
had a lot of trouble finding the problem with my truck, but stuck with it getting it right, now it runs great, thank you guys at five star.
Layth H., Manager from Five Stars Auto Care Inc responded on 02/28/2019

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for choosing Five Stars to diagnosis the issue with your vehicle.  We apologize for the wait but we strive to mack sure our customers vehicle are in a safe working condition.

Have a great afternoon.

Brian H.
Chevrolet Traverse
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Brian said the service at this business took longer than what he expected. He went in for his brakes to be serviced, he thought it would take 1 day and it ended up taking 3 days because the staff told him that he needed various repairs. The guys were great. James was great.
Layth H., Manager from Five Stars Auto Care Inc responded on 02/28/2019

Good Afternoon Brian,

We apologize for the wait that you had to endure during your visit.  As we strive to make all of our customer's vehicles safe and trying to do repairs in a timely manner.  Thanks for sticking with us.

SN
STEVE N.
Chrysler Sebring
02/20/2019
great
great service great prices

Good Morning Steve,

Thank you for your kind words and for being a dedicated customer.  we try to stay as competitive with our prices as we can and thanks for acknowledging that.

We hope you have a great day!

JOANNE G.
02/20/2019
Accommodating & Flexible
I'm a bit of a fuss. I like a particular oil and a particular filter manufacturer. This place will do labor only work when I bring in my own oil and my own filter (or my own brake pads and my own rotors). Furthermore they have the business of my whole family (4 cars) and are understanding when there are "levels" of repairs...maybe say the type of expectation one might have between say a BMW and the Hooptie-Mobile. They are flexible in their approach while still maintaining safety and don't always have to have everything and do everything to the highest level of perfection and specificity for those kids, and cars where you know they just don't have the life left in them to warrant it.

Good Morning Joanne,

All of us here at Five Stars Auto would like to thank you for your loyalty and trusting us for not only "your" vehicle but your families vehicles too.  We appreciate it and also thanks for the kind words.

DAVID G.
Macomb, MI
02/16/2019
Professional, honest, reasonable, and friendly.
I have two vehicles serviced today and was very pleased with the service, price, and timing.

The experience I had was positive and the best thing was I was very satisfied with the work that was done as well as the price.
I'd recommend 5 Stars Auto Care to anyone and I will return for my normal maintainence as well.
Thanks
David G

Good Morning David,

Everyone here at Five Stars Auto is dedicated to our #1 priority, "Taking Care of our Customers".  It is great to know that we were able to make one more customer satisfied and leaving us with a sense of loyalty and trust.  We look forward to your nest visit.

VP
Vince P.
Buick Enclave
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Vince said the business was very accommodating.

Good Morning Vince,

Thank you for not only taking the time out to complete our survey but to recommend our company with a great response.  We appreciate it and look forward to your next visit with us.

KK
KATIE K.
Eastpointe, MI
02/14/2019
Just moved out to Eastpointe and won a certificate for an oil change here. The staff was super helpful to squeeze me in for my oil change and did it in a timely manner! Will definitely be back!
Layth H., Manager from Five Stars Auto Care Inc responded on 02/14/2019

Good Afternoon Katie,

Thank you for choosing our repair facility.  We are glad that you were able to utilize your oil change certificate.  We appreciate your kind words and look forward to your next visit,

Have a great rest of your day.

Cadillac DeVille
02/14/2019
my caddy
Did a great job on my car.satisfied.no problem.will come back

Good Morning Dan,

Thank you for taking the time to reply to our survey.  We appreciate the kind words and appreciate you as our customer.  We look forward to servicing your vehicle/s in the future.

DF
Delmer F.
Grosse Pointe, MI
Lincoln Town Car
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Delmer said the staff explained the details well, the service was priced correctly, and the service was completed quickly.

Good Morning Delmer,

All of here at Five Stars Auto Care would like to say thank you for your customer loyalty.  Also for the time to take our survey and the kind comment.

Have a great afternoon

TH
TOWANDA H.
Chevrolet Sonic
02/08/2019
Happy Driver
I've been dealing with 5 star for a few years now. Wonderful service, affordable and their willing to work with you. Thank you James
Layth H., Manager from Five Stars Auto Care Inc responded on 02/15/2019

Good Afternoon Towanda & James.

We would like to thank you for being a loyal customer and we appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey.  The kinds words show how dedicated we are to making our customers happy.

Have a great afternoon.
Management Team

Saturn Ion
02/03/2019
They were pretty quick in doing my front end alignment
They were very friendly and quick to get my work done!

RYAN B.
Troy, MI
Mazda CX-5
01/25/2019
Excellent Service and Staff
Brought my wife's car in for an oil change and a tire rotation. The guys at the desk were very helpful and accommodating. I brought in my own oil and they had no problem using this instead of the bargain conventional oil. I made an appt but showed up early. Despite this, they still got the car in when I arrived and finished up everything in a very short period of time.

Their location is very convenient for me, but even if that wasn't the case, this shop is top tier. I would highly recommend them.

01/24/2019
truck
all went well. fine service
Layth H., Manager from Five Stars Auto Care Inc responded on 01/24/2019

Good Morning Dan,

Thank you for choosing Five Stars for your vehicle needs.  We appreciate you as a customer and hope to see you in the future.

Regards,

Adrian S.
INFINITI G20
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Adrian said the service was good.
Layth H., Manager from Five Stars Auto Care Inc responded on 01/25/2019

Good Afternoon Adrian,

Thank you for choosing Five Stars for your vehicle needs.  We apreciate your business and the rating that you have fiven our repair facility.

Have a great evening.

JOE B.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
01/23/2019
fair and honest
these guys are honest fair and do a great job. been a customer for years
Layth H., Manager from Five Stars Auto Care Inc responded on 01/24/2019

Good Morning Joe.

All of us here at Five Stars would like to thank you for being a loyal customer and for the kind comment.  We appreciate it and look forward to your visits in the future.

JIM P.
Mitsubishi Endeavor
01/17/2019
concern for customer
Service was great, concern for customer was also great.

MV
MARIA V.
Jeep Compass
01/14/2019
Great customer service, and quick too
The guys are always very polite and helpful. Everything is priced fair and the service is quick. 5 out of 5 stars for sure!
Layth H., Manager from Five Stars Auto Care Inc responded on 01/16/2019

Good Afternoon Maria,

All of us here at Five Stars would like to say thank you for the comment and for giving us the rating of the 5 stars.  We truely appreciate it.

Thanks Again and have a great evening.