NK
Nalini K.
Altadena, CA
Hyundai Tucson Limited Automatic FWD
04/06/2017
Everyone was pleasant and happy. Really wonderful to me.

MN
Mathew / latasha N.
Infiniti I30 Touring
04/05/2017
The repairs were great but the car interior was left really dirty. There was mud inside the car.

Jonah K.
Toyota Matrix Manual FWD
04/04/2017
We have a mechanic that we work with that I would prefer, and we had issues with the scheduling. But, I thought the staff was very attentive and thoughtful, and the repair work was great.

Jamie P.
Infiniti QX80 RWD
04/03/2017
Everybody was really prompt. They were very attentive. It was just so busy there that you had to wait a while to pull into the parking lot.

Michael M.
Monrovia, CA
Scion tC Automatic
03/30/2017
The front office girl was sweet, but when it comes to the mechanics and the manager would never call back and they kept changing the date of finishing the repairs six times.

Michael L.
Alhambra, CA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan S Automatic
03/30/2017
Most places that I have brought my car to in the past , the car is clean inside and out . This time it was not clean . The glue from the tape that is on the glass I had to take off myself. The car should be clean.

AW
Albane W.
Chevrolet HHR LT
03/28/2017
They gave me an option to paint my car and no other dealer would give me that. My estimates were very close, but Fix Auto, they suggested to just paint what needed to be painted. I had nics and I was originally going to paint the bumper, with all these other nics. Someone at Fix suggested just to fix up and it was way cheaper.

RT
Richard T.
Volvo S60 T5 FWD (Fleet)
03/15/2017
It was full service from start to finish. It was a great experience.

KEVORK M.
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
03/13/2017
Their service was quick and precise.

AD
Annie D.
Infiniti Q50 RWD
03/13/2017
I was happy with the service, and repairs!

Jeffrey C.
San Marino, CA
Lexus IS 250 RWD
03/13/2017
It was done in a timely manner.

DK
DARLENE K.
Los Angeles, CA
Ford Explorer Sport Trac XLT
03/13/2017
They gave me great service.

Melissa P.
Altadena, CA
Hyundai Santa Fe Limited FWD
03/11/2017
I've been there twice and we had good work both times.

VM
VENO GREEN M.
Chevrolet Impala LT2
03/11/2017
The customer service is good and it was timely.

XV
Xuong V.
San Gabriel, CA
Dodge Caravan Sport Grand 119" WB
03/07/2017
They never gave me the correct completion date. When I picked up my car I needed to bring it back in for a new antenna.

MJ
MARY J.
Volvo S60 T-5
03/07/2017
They did an excellent job in a very timely manner. The service was wonderful.

DT
Debbie T.
Nissan Pathfinder SV *Ltd Avail*
03/07/2017
They were very responsive!

marlene/ clayton g.
Scion tC Automatic
03/01/2017
It took too long, they left my car very dirty, and there was paint over the seats. Also, they took 20 days to fix the car.

GC

Carlos G.
Pacoima, CA
Chevrolet Camaro LS2
02/25/2017
It was pretty good service. I've actually taken my car there 3 times now.