BREWSTER M.
Cadillac XTS
03/14/2019
I would 100 percent recommend the shop to anyone, friend or not. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

ADRIENNE S.
03/04/2019
They do good work and tend to return your vehicle quickly (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

AL
Ayla L.
02/25/2019
Great Customer Service
I got in a car accident right before I had to go out of town on a trip for work. I was referred by state farm and worked with Scott at the Gladstone location. BEST customer service I've had in years. Way better than any other auto body shop I've ever been to. Felt confident leaving my car with them while I was away, they got it done quickly, I got text updates throughout the process about progress on getting my car repaired. Scott stayed late to accommodate my schedule so I could get my car during off hours on the weekend, they even detailed my dirty car, vaccumed and washed it unexpectedly. He also had it running with the seat warmer on when I arrived to pick it up since it was a super cold day. Oh, and got me a shuttle from the rental car place to Fix so I didn't have to walk or uber. Couldn't be more pleased with this place. Will be referring everyone here and giving them all my future business.

KR
Kristin R.
Volkswagen GTI
02/13/2019
You are not the most convenient shop for me to get to, but I keep coming back because itâ??s such a great customer experience. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

JAMES B.
OR
11/24/2018
Yes I will highly recommend this shop (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

Theresa M.
GMC Terrain
11/16/2018
Already have! (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

APRILLA M.
Acura TSX
10/20/2018
I'd recommend Fix Auto and I may even return in the future if needed. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

GR
George R.
Toyota Camry Hybrid
10/11/2018
I liked the people I talked with and the work seems to be thorough and competent. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

Carol C.
09/23/2018
They have been good to me (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

JUNG K.
09/01/2018
The work done on the car is great as far as I can tell, the actual interaction with the staff is also great, my problem is the follow through with the text updates. Why say your going to do something if you donâ??t. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

GB
GERALD B.
Toyota Avalon
08/21/2018
in a heart beat. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

JOSHUA S.
Pontiac Grand Prix
08/20/2018
Count on it. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

AP
AMY P.
08/06/2018
Absolutely my first choice (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

KR
Kristin R.
Volkswagen GTI w/Direct Shift Gearbox/Sunroof/Navigation PZEV
04/19/2017
The customer service was really awesome.

AK
Allison K.
Gresham, OR
Subaru Forester X Premium Automatic PZEV
04/18/2017
The work they did on my car.

LT
LT COL HOWARD T.
Toyota HIGHLANDER 4X4 HYBRID
04/18/2017
We always recommend. There is a pleasant atmosphere and everyone is very friendly and nice.

Joel R.
Subaru WRX Manual
04/14/2017
The did a great job, took a little longer than expected but it was an insurance issue.

AG
Adam G.
Toyota HIGHLANDER 4X4 LIMITED
04/12/2017
I had a good experience. Everyone was easy to deal with.

ZK
Zack K.
Nissan Frontier LE Crew Cab Automatic 4WD w/Short WB
04/11/2017
The work done was fine. It was not significant work for me though.

AH
ALEXANDER H.
Honda Civic EX Automatic
04/04/2017
Its great. The picked me and dropped me off as well. They're just really nice people.