1K
1LT ROGER K.
Honda Crosstour
03/16/2020
I've used Fix Auto (formerly Lucas Auto) for years. They're top notch. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

NE
NICKI E.
03/11/2020
There are a lot of auto body shops in my neighborhood. I will definitely recommend Fix to anyone and everyone. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

TT
TIMOTHY T.
Lake Oswego, OR
02/24/2020
Always recommend you guys! (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

LO
LT JAMES O.
Vancouver, WA
Nissan Armada
02/20/2020
Work was complete in a timely and thorough manner; very courteous (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

GW
Garry W.
Mazda 3 i Grand Touring Automatic
02/10/2020
They were excellent and very knowledgeable. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

CV
CAPT PETER V.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
02/03/2020
This is my 3rd time to have my car repaired at Fix. I’m a USAA member and will tell them to keep Fix on the approved repair shop list. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

TD
TEVIN D.
Washougal, WA
01/14/2020
I would absolutely recommend this company with the experience I had and I will be returning and using this shop in the future! (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

EB
ERIN B.
Volkswagen Tiguan
12/30/2018
I tell everyone about this shop (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

MF
MAJ JAMES F.
12/09/2018
I am sold on this shop. I will continue to use and highly recommend them. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

WD
WILLIAM D.
Toyota Land Cruiser
11/13/2018
Still like your work but another face to face experience like last week will push me elsewhere. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

SO
Stephanie O.
Phoenix, AZ
10/22/2018
We weren't expecting to hear from Fix unless there were problems (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

DT
DAWN T.
10/18/2018
Have always been happy with the work and service provided by Fix (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

NM
NATALIE M.
Mazda CX-7
08/06/2018
This was my first experience needing repairs and I feel so lucky that it could happen at Fix Auto. As a first timer with a limited knowledge of cars, thereâ??s going to be a fear about being talked down to or taken advantage of. At Fix Auto I always felt like the staff was on my team and available to explain everything that was going on without judgement. They take pride in their work, and I take pride in telling people that they are the ones who saved my car. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

1R
1LT NANCY R.
Nissan Rogue
07/25/2018
Communication is very important to me, and they did an excellent job doing that. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

RA
RICHARD A.
Kia Spectra
07/23/2018
No question about it. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)