SF
STAN F.
10/29/2020
Outstanding Service
The people in the service at Flats on outstanding also their knowledge and their honesty are things that separate them from my experience with most other auto mechanics. I really trust them and I’ve had a 16 year relationship and taking my cars to Flatt’s Shell, Jeff and Tim are great. My wife had a flat and was stranded on her return to Fayetteville, Arkansas. She called Flatt’s Shell and they sent a tow truck out and repairEd the car within an hour. We are so appreciative of the prompt response. I would highly recommend them to anyone for their service and their honesty.

DAVANDA B.
Cedar Hill, TX
10/27/2020
I have been bringing my car here for years. Owner and staff are friendly and I really . I trust what they tell me about my car !!
I have been bringing my car here for years. Owner and staff are friendly.i really trust what they tell me about my car.

SV
SRINI V.
10/22/2020
Quick and Great service. Jeff /Tim’s team always do a great job. Thx Be safe.
Had a state inspection, which was done under 15 min. Appreciate a quick turnaround. Thx team.

Honda Civic Cpe
10/21/2020
Excellent, friendly service!
They have have a great staff of friendly experts, and their service was very quick. I got my car inspected within 20 minutes. Thanks!

AP
AUBREY P.
Carrollton, TX
10/21/2020
Reliable always..
Great service with a smile!

Toyota Avalon
10/15/2020
Excellent & Trustworthy Service
We have used Flatt’s to service our cars for many years. They provide excellent service and are honest and trustworthy. We highly recommend them.

TC
THOMAS C.
Lexus ES 350
10/07/2020
Great station to get Inspection
I take both of our SUV’s to Flatt’s Shell station every year to get our vehicle inspections. They are so professional and very easy to deal with. We highly recommend Flatts Shell for your vehicle inspection
Tim C.

Travis S.
Nissan Murano
10/07/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Sally. She said the business' employees are honest and they do good work.

Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/03/2020
Everyone at Flatts is friendly and helpful....
Blatz is a good neighborhood service station that will take care of whatever you need done to your vehicle.

JOHN H.

Richardson, TX
Chevrolet Pickup
09/30/2020
Wonderful Service
Tim went out of his way to make sure my truck was running smoothly and the alignment was perfect. When I took my truck to him it was pulling HARD to the left and after working on it and working on it Tim got it do fixed. He called when he said he would and kept me informed the entire time which is very important to me. His customer service was great and I'll be returning the next time I need something.

MICHELLE B.
Lexus RC 350
09/26/2020
Love this spot!
I get all of my oil changes and maintenance done here. Everyone is super friendly and prices are great!

WC
Wally C.
Ford Edge
09/26/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Jeremy. He said they gave excellent service and were customer friendly.

JAMES W.
GMC Acadia
09/24/2020
Great Service!
Very friendly and professional, and quick! I will be back, Jim

CL
CHUCK L.
Land Rover Discovery Sport
09/18/2020
Fast and friendly
I have been a customer for years and will continue.