Overall Rating 3.66667/5Overall Rating 3.66667/5Overall Rating 3.66667/5rating 3.66667rating 3.66667
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

TC
Tom C.
Cadillac DeVille
10/11/2019
Favorite people, favorite shop
Treated honestly and with respect

BO
Bill O.
Cadillac SRX
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Bill said Jerry provides the best service, he gets him in and gets the job done right.

Matt G.
09/28/2019
Great honest mechanic
Do what they say and always good communication

Billy B.
Straight to the point.
Very professional, friendly and understanding. Took me two days to get my car towed out of there and they were understanding the whole time.

Michael D.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
09/24/2019
In and out in one hour as promised.
I’m saying good-bye to Mercedes Service Dept which charges an arm and a leg. Found Flawless through a friend and will be bringing my SUV here from now on. Great work, reasonable prices.

Mike M.
Lake Worth, FL
Dodge Charger
People are nice
They now how to fix my car or truck issues

Terry B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Terry said the price was fair. The service was done when they said it would be and it's always correct.

Richard W.
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Richard said he went to the business because of the work they do, how they perform and the quality of their service. They have good employees.

BN
Bruce N.
Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Bruce said he's been going to this business for years. He brought his vehicle in, they did the job, and with 97 other places he had to bring his vehicle back. He stated he thought that they were the best place in the whole state, and he would like to thank Jerry and the guys for all that they have done for him.

Dave W.
09/21/2019
Excellence and Integrity Every Time
This is the best car repair business I've ever been to. Over the course of the last six months since I moved to the area there have been a few things that have come up where I thought there was a significant repair necessary only to be told it was not necessary or it was no big deal and they took care of it. They could have easily said yes there is a big problem and charged me whatever they wanted and I wouldn't have known. Nowadays finding a business with such impeccable integrity is so rare but they have proven it over and over that they are an honest reputable outfit. I have older vehicles and no matter what the issue has been they have been able to repair it when others couldn't figure it out. They have such a wealth of knowledge and experience when they explain the nature of the repairs to me; and are always very reasonable on the cost And the customer service what can I say it's outstanding Jerry and all the guys are so respectful and so helpful I just can't say enough about this place. Again being from Chicago I've had a hard time trusting people but these guys are the best of the best and I'm so blessed that I was referred to them.

Marie P.

EG
Eileen G.
09/10/2019
Honest Mechanic
This is a very accommodating and honest mechanic, and I am so happy to have found them, and gladly refer them to anyone who needs one

NC
Nestor C.
Nissan Murano
09/09/2019
Efficient and professional
Fast, affordable and professional. My Nissan Murano needed both right and left control arm bushings replaced. Was quoted the work which was fair for parts and labor. Car was in and out of the shop within hours. She drives great and I trust their companies work. Great job. Highly recommend.

Jennifer M.
Subaru Crosstrek
09/05/2019
Fast service
Flawless automotive is quick and affordable! I would definitely recommend them!

Brooklyn, NY
08/27/2019
The Expense
I love Flawless but the expenses sometimes are a little hard to swollow. I know all mechanics charge what they think is suitable, but for my pocket I find certain repairs costly in my honest opinion. Don't take me wrong I love the service, time and respect I receive. Guess I can't make the charges less expensive. It is what it is! Nothing cheap anymore these days. Thank You.

BW
Bette W.
Acura ILX
08/23/2019
Fast and fabulous!
I am so happy to have found a really great mechanic in Delray Beach. Excellent work at fair prices and fast service Made my day!

WT

AC
Angel C.
08/19/2019
Good and fast.
This shop is top notch. I came in with an issue they evaluated the issue and corrected it. I believe I have found a new, honest and top notch mechanic and that is hard to find. Do not hesitate to take your auto for repairs here. Thank you Jerry and Sheila.