Overall Rating 3.66667/5Overall Rating 3.66667/5Overall Rating 3.66667/5rating 3.66667rating 3.66667
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Tom S.
Honda Civic Cpe
07/01/2019
Air conditioner
Once again Jerry and team took care of my 2010 Honda Civic. Repaired my air conditioner major problem in only a few hours .

Bill H.
06/29/2019
Honest, fair
Friendly and honest people will not charge you for something if you don't need it.

MA
Maureen A.
06/28/2019
Flawless was recommended by a friend. They got me an appointment quickly when my AC broke and got me in and out fast. The people are so friendly and really genuine. I think this is the beginning of a long relationship. So happy I found them.

Richard R.
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Richard said Jerry is excellent. The employees are fair and honest. They are the best.

Sandy W.
Kia Sedona
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Sandy said that the service is great and that he loves this business.

KC
Ken C.
06/27/2019
Best car repair place in PB County
Jerry, Skip and the entire crew and office staff at Flawles Auto are truly a benefit to our community. Honest and affordable car maintenance & repairs are so hard to find. I’ve trusted Jerry and his team with many cars over the years and refer him to all family & friends.

Alan B.

AI
Angel I.
06/22/2019
The Best
I had a problem that the dealership AND another local mechanic could not figure out. Flawless figured it out and fixed it immediately

Dave W.
Chrysler Sebring
06/21/2019
Never Disappoints
Developed problem with my passenger electric window straining to go up and down. I was afraid I wouldn't get caught in one of our numerous rain storms with the window in the down position but with the heat you've got to put it down to release the Heat. Called around to get pricing and advice on repair, most wanted to do in-depth testing quoting prices $90 -$100 more then Flawless Automotive stating it could be all kinds of extra things that would be more costly. After explaining the issue to Jerry he diagnosed the problem quickly ordered the part and got me in right away. As usual the job was done quickly done right and for a reasonable price, $100 cheaper than anyone else I called and I had my car back in a matter of hours. It''s why I'll never go to any other Automotive service Center. Honesty and customer service are hard to find together but I found them at Flawless.

BO
Bill O.
Cadillac SRX
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Bill said the business does excellent work.

Marilyn B.
Hyundai SONATA
06/20/2019
Competence and honesty
They know cars so well and never try to charge for service that is not essential

SG
Sue-Rita G.
Toyota Camry Solara
06/17/2019
Trustworthy
Flawless auto repair is trustworthy. They fix what needs to be fixed and do not attempt to sell you work that is the unnecessary.
They are friendly. They are prompt.
What more could you ask!

SP
Sam P.
06/14/2019
my good experience with Flawless services
As always they have given me a great service. Keep well & keep up your good & caring service to all.

Stephen B.
Pontiac Vibe
06/10/2019
The service was excellent, communicated exactly what was wrong and how it needed to be fixed, and was honest with cost, and timeline. Great Mechanic, great company!

ME
Margo E.
06/09/2019
Always Flawless
Always accommodating, professional and trustworthy. I drive 35 miles to have my car service because they are simply the best!

Jeanie R.
Boynton Beach
06/08/2019
Excellent as usual
I have no problem saying that we trust Flawless 100%. Honesty and excellent work make this shop the place to bring you vehicles. After 2 awful experiences with other shops we found a keeper. We’ve been bringing our older vehicles here for almost 2 years now and have never been disappointed 👍

CV
Christina V.
06/06/2019
Service are the best
Always ready to help. Very friendly and efficient. They do a great job and every affordable. I think they are the greatest

John P.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
06/04/2019
Honest quotes and service
You get the feel u r being treated well. Last visit found a problem I need to return for initial charges for an impromptu visit was $40.

Jackie S.
Boca Raton, FL
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/01/2019
Jerry is so honest.i will always use him
I have brought my VW Jetta to Flawless and was always very
satisfied with his work and honesty

PO
Pattie O.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
06/01/2019
Great customer service:)
Jerry is the best!! My car is running and I am a happy camper!!!