Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5

BK
Bud K.
Chrysler 300
06/27/2020
The WORLD'S BEST !!!!
Excellent service. There is NO better....Thanks you Jerry for keeping my Chrysler in "tip top" shape...

ER
Eliza R.
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Eliza said they did a good job of fixing her vehicle.

PF
Phil F.
Chevrolet Astro Passenger
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Phil said when he brought his vehicle in to Jerry he found the problem, and repaired it in one day.

LK
Lawrence K.
Chrysler Pacifica
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Lawrence said he likes the service so much he travels a long way just to go there.

Spencer M.
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Spencer said Jerry is pretty good.

SL
Sophia L.
Boca Raton, FL
06/18/2020
Superior Service
I came here to get my battery replaced, they had me in and out within 30 minutes. Positive attitudes and they consistently let me know what the progress on my car was

SG
Sue-Rita G.
Toyota Camry Solara
06/15/2020
Flawless always reliable friendly and fair
Flawless is a friendly highly competent and fair auto service shop. We always feel confident that we will get an honest evaluation and a fair price for the work. Also, the people are very down to earth and easy to talk.

EG
Eileen G.
06/11/2020
Honest, reasonable car care!
As a single lady who has no clue about the mechanics of an automobile, it was great when I finally found Flawless. It was everything I was looking for, a nearby honest, reasonable, capable, and comfortable place to take my car.
Couldn’t be happier!

06/09/2020
They do a great job on my car
My friends recommended you to work on my car, it’s been a pleasure going there. I told my sister to come to your job.

Jeanie R.
Boynton Beach
06/08/2020
Completely satisfied
As usual the Flawless crew figured out the problem and fixed it. We found this place 2 years ago after being ripped off mercilessly at another “Noted” auto Shop.
It’s hard to trust a auto repair shop but we do trust these guys.

DJ
Delia J.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
06/05/2020
Auto Repairs
I only take my car here for all my repairs. Great service, friendly staff and reasonable prices.

Chris B.
Mercedes-Benz S550
06/04/2020
Flawless
guys were super nice and very knowledgeable. They worked fast and were extremely honest about what needed to be done. Jerry runs a great shop. I would not go anywhere else but to Flawless

06/03/2020
I trust them.
Jerry is a straight forward guy who tells it like it is. I felt good about bringing my car to him and his team and I am very happy with the work that was done. I feel much safer on the road with my wheels fixed, thank you!

Kendal S.
Dodge Dart
06/02/2020
Friendly, honest, decently priced and very helpful

TH
TJ H.
05/30/2020
Great
Very responsive, quick, and honest pricing!