Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5

VH
Valencia H.
Boynton Beach, FL
Hyundai Genesis
08/24/2020
I love Flawless!
I drive away satisfied every time I take my car to Flawless. I love my car! And I totally trust Jerry and his staff to treat it with the utmost care. Unlike too many repair shops they also try to save $$ for their customer whenever possible. I recommend them to all my friends looking for quality auto repair services.

KF
Krista F.
08/22/2020
Efficient and quick
The best service and most reliable. I trust them completely :) that's hard to find within mechanic.

TZ
Todd Z.
Mercury Mountaineer
08/21/2020
Personal and let you know facts of repairs

Jeanie R.
Boynton Beach
08/21/2020
Honesty is a sparse commodity these days.
We’ve been going to Flawless for over 2 years now and I still get surprised when instead taking advantage they tell you nothing is wrong that they need to actually fix. We needed an alignment and new tires which they don’t do. It’s so nice to be able to trust your repair shop.

Fort Lauderdale, FL
Chevrolet Camaro
08/20/2020
Thank You!
You guys make my transition into Del Ray very comforting with your awesome service to my car!!!

Chris B.
Mercedes-Benz S550
08/20/2020
Best shop hands down
Jerry and his team are by far the best mechanics in the area. You never need to worry about your diagnosis or cost. Not only are the honest to the core, but they always look for the best solution for the client, even of it means the shop makes less profit. I highly recommend Flawless!!

MK
Mary K.
08/20/2020 Category: Service
Mary said the service was outstanding and the place is immaculate.

CL
Claudia L.
Boca Raton, FL
08/20/2020 Category: Service
Claudia said they are fantastic and reasonable, She stressed how much she trusts them and has referred a lot of people to them. Claudia added that they are accommodating and always get her in for an appointment anytime she calls.

Michael L.

Linda J.
Boca Raton, FL
08/17/2020
Prompt!
Excellent service, price worthy!

Linda J.

Mary Beth S.
Toyota Camry Solara
08/13/2020
Fast service at fair prices
I had a great first experience here. They were helpful and offered me a much better price for my service than the dealership. I dropped my car off and they were finished in just a few short hours. Very friendly staff as well. I plan on getting future car repairs done here.

Dennis M.
Cadillac SRX
08/07/2020
Repairs with confidence
I have confidence in Flawless that repairs will be done correctly and the fees are well within line of the repair. They are honest and professional. I highly recommend them to keep your vehicle running optimally.

SO
Sandy O.
08/03/2020
Very nice and prompt service
I went for an oil change and they were very friendly and prompt. They even rotated my tires while I was there. Will definitely continue to give them business for bigger “issues”/maintenance with my car.

PF
Phil F.
Chevrolet Astro Passenger
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Phil said the repairs were done in a timely manner and the prices were also reasonable.

Brandon H.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
07/30/2020
Quick and knowledgeable
Quick oil change, they said it would take an hour to change the oil and and hour after I dropped it off it was done! Too many times have I taken my car to shops and they give me dishonest time estimates. Not here though!