Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5

EW
Eric W.
Chrysler 300
04/20/2021 Category: Service
Eric said the staff took care of his concerns in a timely manner, the service was fine and they did a good job.

GD
George D.
Lexus GX 460
04/18/2021
Jerry did a great job
Needed brakes done. Place I called before fell through. Called Jerry Friday morning, told me to come Saturday morning. Dropped off at 8 picked up at 1030. Excellent work.

Michelle C.
04/17/2021
Love Flawless Automotive Repair!
Jerry and his crew have taken care of all our vehicles for years and they have been amazing. I always feel confident about the services provided and walk out knowing that I was charged a fair and honest price. I truly appreciate their talent and the great service they give!

Steven M.
Ind Crk Vlg, FL
04/14/2021
Great service with fair pricing
Always a great experience, honest mechanic with fair pricing, gets the job done as promised. Would not go anywhere else.

BP
Brian P.
Buick Enclave
04/14/2021
Very satisfied customer
Flawless automotive's people were great. Very friendly and helpful with no hidden costs or extra's that most repair shops hit you with when you pick up your vechile. We will be using them for now on for all our repairs

RD
Rich D.
04/12/2021
Reliable, reasonably priced & professional
Have always had a great experience at Flawless. The work is done right, the price is reasonable and the staff is always pleasant. I do not hesitate to recommend them.

04/10/2021
Jerry, son does a good job on my car
I recommend this car place to my family, when they come down here to visit . My friends also. Even though he’s busy he get the work done. My friends told me about this few years ago.

Tom M.
Mercedes-Benz S550
04/05/2021
Prompt and excellent
I needed a battery for my 6 year old Mercedes. Not only did they have one in stock they were able to install it in less than an hour as I had to get family members to an airport on time. I am very happy with this business and will use and recommend them to friends.

TN
Tammy N.
03/30/2021
Best mechanic in Palm Beach County
Jerry, Skip & Co. are a great bunch of guys. Myself and my family have been going there for 10+ yrs. We've referred several people there and will not use anyone else to work on our cars. I've even moved to Broward County but continue to come to Delray Beach for automotive repairs and maintenance....

LH
Larry H.
03/29/2021
Oil change and maintenance.
Work was done quickly. Staff was courteous. Prices were comparable to other facilities.

BZ
Bobbi Z.
03/27/2021
Trustworthy
Totally trust Jerry. Great job.

Buick Park Avenue
03/25/2021
good honest service
they could use more parking spaces when you bring your car in for service.

Doris S.
03/24/2021
The Mgr. Is friendly and shows interest to satisfy.cust.
The place is great to be close to my home and the staff I met and spoke on ph with prior to my visit
Was very professional. So I knew this is the.place for me. I will advise all my friends, this is good
Business & trustworty people.

Joe K.
03/24/2021
Great Find
Keeping my 9 year old BMW running like a champ. Can’t say enough about these people. Professional, reliable, honest, and fair pricing.

Toyota Avalon
03/23/2021
No nonsense operation.
Unlike dealerships’ service, you don’t walk away having spent $500+ on what was suppose to have been a $29.99 oil change.

They give the customer what it is the customer wants and or needs to operate a safe vehicle.