Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5

EG
Ed G.
Alfa Romeo Giulia
01/29/2020
Got Your Back
I recently went car shopping and found myself calling Jerry to ask his opinion about the car ai was considering. Jerry held nothing back. What he said was so important in the choice I made.
Well I made my choice and Jerry was pleased.
Today I was in to Flawless for my new car once over and I left the shop feeling that my choice was the right one.
You see...there are automobile people who claim to know.. And then there's Jerry at Flawless.
He is just a step...no..a leap ahead of everyone else.
So..if you need good, honest professional automobile person to keep you up and running...see
Jerry. Experience Flawless.

CV
Christina V.
01/28/2020
Reliable service
They’re honest and fast with there service.

Ronelle S.
01/28/2020
You do a great job on my car for few years now
I looked at the warranty of the Battery you just replaced on 1/27/2020, I should only have to pay half of the cost of the new battery. It's still in the warranty. Please send me a refund for the amount I owed. I also like your work on my sister/brother-law old car too. Thank-you Ronelle S. 1/28/2020. You are a good mechanic Sincerely Ronelle S

PP
Good job

SP
Sam P.
01/23/2020
It is a great place for reliable service. I tell all my friends to go there.
A great company for reliable service.

Alfa Romeo Spider

Sue-Rita G.
Toyota Camry Solara
01/21/2020
Honesty and good work!
They are honest. They do good work and if a problem comes up that might be related to their work ( which is rare), they take care of it.
Their pricing is fair and they are good natured.

Ronnie R.
Kia Sorento
01/19/2020
Cordial, accommodating, great feedback, experts. The best. Been using them over 10 yrs.

PJ
Patrick J.
Deerfield Beach, FL
01/16/2020
Simply the best
The only place I take all of my vehicles for service and maintenance. I highly recommend them to anyone.

Jay G.
Lake Worth, FL
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Jay said the experience was excellent. He said they are friendly, honest, have fair pricing and their work is very good.

PI
Paul I.
Brookfield, FL
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Paul said the staff treats him nice and the work is quick and a good price.

Mike S.
Buick Regal
01/11/2020
Refreshing
Jerry and the guys are fair on pricing, do great work, and are timely in getting your vehicle in and out.

ES
Ed S.
FIAT 500
01/10/2020
10 Years and Counting
At Flawless Auto I receive quality service and repairs at a fair price delivered when promised. Why would I go anywhere else!

Marilyn B.

TP
Tom P.
01/08/2020
Flawless Auto Repair
Jerry has done a great job again. He is honest, thorough and right on the money. Highly recommend Flawless for any and ALL automotive needs. You will not be disappointed.