Overall Rating 3.66667/5Overall Rating 3.66667/5Overall Rating 3.66667/5rating 3.66667rating 3.66667
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Bill S.
Chrysler Sebring
03/23/2019
Flawless Service
Everyone was knowledgeable, courteous and helpful.

MT
Marleane T.
03/23/2019
Honest pricing, excellent work.
Immediate completion of work.
Integrity. Customer is confident in all work completed by Flawless.

Sandy W.
Kia Sedona
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Sandy said he gets there on the appointed time and the staff does everything that has to be done with no problem. They always do good work and they are very confident people.

Daniel B.
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Daniel said the business provided excellent service. However, he said it took awhile for the repair work, but he chose not to say why.

James M.
Lexus ES 300
03/22/2019
Prompt, experienced service.
Provides estimates first, professional, courteous, friendly, keeps me appraised of status.
At age 81, I'm down to owning just one car and wait for my car to be serviced.
Jerry makes a concerted effort to keep me informed on status and get my car out in a timely fashion.

DF
Dominick F.
03/22/2019
I love this place!
Jerry Ciambrone is the best auto mechanic here in Delray Beach. Here you get treated with the utmost respect and honesty. Many times I've thought something was wrong with my car, only to have Jerry tell me not to worry, he would check it out for me and then come back and say he's checked out my car and found nothing wrong with it. What a difference from other mechanics! I've heard terrible stories from people who have spent $$$ elsewhere and I just feel so lucky to have found Flawless Auto Repair. Go see Jerry, you won't be disappointed!

Judy G.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
03/20/2019
Another great job!
Just completed another trip for our 2001 PT Crusier. The reason it's lasted this long is my upkeep at Flawless. These guys are the best. They always diagnose right away what's wrong and fix it. Such a great feeling to be able to trust a team to be there for you.TRUST is what this TEAM is all about. Thanks for all the great work, guys.

BO
Bill O.
Cadillac SRX
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Bill said that Jerry is a great guy and does a wonderful job and also that the business provides excellent service.

ER
Emanuel R.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Emanuel said he is very happy with this business. He thinks the mechanic is a decent man, and the prices are reasonable.

Marilyn S.
03/16/2019
Jerry has always been honest with me about the service on my đźš— he is a hard working gentleman. A man of his word.

MV
Melissa V.
03/12/2019
Always does great work
Nothing but great experiences here. Things done right

Michael M.
Jeep Cherokee
03/09/2019
Jerry is the best
Every is so nice and knowledgeable. Always give me great work for a very reasonable rate. I wouldn’t take my wife and my vehicles anywhere else

BL
Brad L.
03/09/2019
Honest Work, Everytime
I have been taking my vehicles to Flawless since 2010. Recently I took my car to a corporate chain mechanic due to it being so close to my new home in Lake Worth. After keeping my car for 4 days, they attempted to charge me 4x the original estimate for parts that I had replaced a month before! I quickly picked up my car and got it to Flawless. They fixed the problem in 1 day and didn’t try to sell me anything extra.

TL
Terry L.
03/08/2019
Great Auto Repair Place
They are very informative and easy to deal with, plus they do great work

BL
Bob L.
03/07/2019
Always the best and honest
I have been going to Flawless for 12 years. I have been to Flawless when I thought I had major problems, but Jerry has always given me an honest review of my " problem" and it generally turned out to something minor to repair. I have sent many friends to Flawless because I know they get an honest appraisal of their problems and very fair repair costs. They are just the best. Chip like Jerry is always fair an honest in dealing with customers....the best.

WJ
Walter J.
Toyota Venza
03/07/2019
I have trust in their ability to service my vehicle.
Friendly & do what they say they will do

EM
Eva M.
Nissan JUKE
03/06/2019
Honesty and great service.
Service No.1 ,reasonable prices and honesty. I would recommend it to everybody.
Eva M.

Chrysler 200
03/05/2019
Repair
I was impressed with the honesty here. I brought my car in because the brake lights were on fir a few days then went away. They checked out my car and told me that everything was fine and no brakes were needed

MK
Mark K.
Subaru Legacy
03/05/2019
review
Jerry and Skip, as always, are true professionals. Honest assessment. Timely. Great work

RK
Richard K.
02/26/2019
Very honest.
Very honest. Highly competent. Short wait time.