Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5

AL
Alan L.
Chevrolet Camaro
03/23/2020
I have been using Flawless Automotive happily for years. Always Great Service even in these troubled times!

RK
Richard K.
03/20/2020
Honest and Trustworthy
I've been going to Flawless for years and every time Jerry and Skip treat me very well. They are great mechanics and they are honest and trustworthy.

ME
Margo E.
03/20/2020
Always flawless experience
It is always a great experience with Flawless. I trust they will assess my repair and provide me with the best service at a reasonable cost. Jerry, owner and his team are the best. I would not bring my car anywhere else.

Mel G.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/19/2020
Thanks so much for the wonderful and exceptionally quick service.

JV
John V.
Buick Lucerne
03/19/2020
Flawless experience
I’ve been using Flawless Auto for close to 20 years. Your shop never ceases to amaze me, you explain in detail what’s going on and work with me on how to take care of it. I appreciate the honesty and the excellent work and the guarantees that come with it. If you’re looking for an honest upfront shop to maintain your car look no further than flawless auto you will not be disappointed thanks again JV Boca Raton Florida

Craig B.
Honda Accord Coupe
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Craig said he likes the service, the aura and Jerry at this business. Jerry and Skip are both terrific, the service is always excellent, the dog in the place is great, too, and everything is a positive experience. He has used and recommended them to many people for 10 years.

John W.
Kia Optima
03/16/2020
Personalized service
Jerry and his crew are the best your gonna find anywhere. Family business with over 20+ years of highly satisfied customers. Delray Beach is very lucky to have this small business here. Highly recommend!!!

NP
Nicole P.
Boynton Beach, FL
03/16/2020
Jerry and Matt were very knowledgeable in explaining to me what was wrong with my vehicle. They took the time to explain everything to me after asking several questions!

Andrea S.
03/14/2020 Category: Service
Andrea said this business is not only honest, but they are good. She has an oil change that is due in 6 weeks and is hoping to sell some things to get that done. Jerry was not only honest, but he was fair. She was recommended to this place and is super happy about it.

Debra S.
West Palm Beach, FL
Honda Civic Coupe
03/13/2020
Simply the best!
I needed a new battery and I would only go to Jerry- he's the real deal- extremely knowledgeable, friendly, really cares about us senior lady customers! Most importantly he is trustworthy which is a breath of fresh air! I will continue to drive to Delray from WPB whenever the car needs service. I would even have it towed!
Thanks to everyone at Flawless. I'm driving with peace of mind which is priceless!!!!!

Missy B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
03/13/2020
Great service.
Trustworthy service at reasonable prices.

Lake Worth, FL

Pattie O.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
03/04/2020
Great service:)
Jerry and his team are fabulous!
Wonderful service and reasonable prices!

PF
Peggy F.
Lake Worth, FL
GMC Canyon
02/28/2020
THERE GREAT!!!!!
Jerry, Skip & Sheila are great. They repair my vehicle in a timely manner, there honest & a reliable repair shop. I recommend Flawless to everyone.

Ronelle S.
Boynton Beach, FL
02/28/2020
They do a great job
I bring my car for service when it needs it, they do a good job on it. Thanks. 😊