Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5

MJ
Michael J.
Acura RDX
02/18/2021
everything done right
as usual every thing was done in a timely manner and done right

MV
Matt V.
02/17/2021
Great service and staff
The staff was great about scheduling a convenient appointment and were wonderful to work with. Our Chevie came out much better than it went in! Thank you!

MA
Mary Ellen A.
Chevrolet Impala Limited
02/17/2021
Well run repair shop with experienced technicians.
My car was diagnosed with the problem and corrected.
The car stopped overheating and drove nicely.

MZ
Marylou Z.
Lincoln MKZ
02/16/2021
Made an appt, got my car blowing cold the same day. Thx Jerry

Cadillac CTS Sedan
02/16/2021
Fair price
Excellent service very fair price.

Chrysler 300
02/15/2021
Great to do business with
Great service kept ther appointment-- on time and competitively priced and would go back in a heart beat

DK
DaleAnn K.
Chevrolet Pickup
02/14/2021
Great work, and keep you informed.
Awesome, recommend to anyone!

EW
Ed W.
02/12/2021
Fair & honest!
Professional service, fair prices. Highly recommended.

LH
Lisa H.
Jeep Renegade
02/12/2021
Excellent Experience
This was my first time at Flawless Autimotive. Covid safe. Great service and friendly staff. Priced fairly for the part & labor. The wait time was exactly what was told to me & my Jeep is running beautifully as it should. Highly recommend!

PL

KZ
Katherine Z.
Ram 1500
02/09/2021 Category: Service
Katherine said they are good to her and they are good to her vehicle too. She loves them as well.

Susan S.
Hyundai Azera
02/04/2021
Flawless Automotive
Very accommodating. Good work, and they don’t overcharge.

Larry M.
Volkswagen Passat
02/04/2021
Great service and very friendly atmosphere would recommend to everyone 👍
The service here was quick and the customer service is very good and helpful and I will be having more service done soon

Mike P.
Ford Expedition
02/03/2021
Honesty!!!
Took my mothers 2005 Ford Expedition in for misfiring issues. She was told by her mechanic who has been taking care of her car for years by the way, that her engine was shot and needed to be rebuilt or replaced. Estimates began at $3500 for a used motor from local junk yard to $9300 for a new motor from Jasper Engines. Now back in the day I used to work on my own cars and trucks for years. My 70 year old mother babies the crap out of her car. So when I went to see what her complaint was I was very sceptical on the diagnosis. When you dont see the signs of a blown out motor. Oh, car has 104000 pampered miles on it. Any way dropped car off Monday afternoon and recieved a phone call today (Wednesday) that spark plug in cylinder one was shot. (She forgot to get her tune up when I told her to 2 years ago) they replaced the plug and the coil pack and she's back on the road. Now the point of all my blabbering is that we could have been told about 100 other things that could have been wrong with the car and been taken advantage of at costs of a $1000 and up.We all know unfortunately that is a problem in the industry. But Jerry was straight and diagnosed the issue and $236 dollars later my mother was driving home not losing her mind on how she was going to pay for a new car.
To Flawless Auto I thank you for your honesty on this repair. We will be back for our Automotive needs. Thanks again!!

TI
Toni I.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/30/2021
Your work is excellent
Thank you for getting my car done so fast, I really appreciated it. Your work is excellent and the people are the best.
Toni I