Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5

LF
Luis F.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
12/22/2020 Category: Service
Luis said he has been a customer for 5 years because every time he goes it is a good experience.

ME
Margo E.
12/20/2020
❤️Flawless
It’s is always a pleasure to have my car serviced at Flawless. Great family-owned business that takes pride in everything they do. I totally trust them with my car. Jerry and his team are professional and honest. I wouldn’t consider going anywhere else. I have recommended Flawless to friends and they are so happy with the service as well.

Angi S.
Lexus ES 330
12/19/2020
It was a great experience!
Jerry was very nice, he was professional & polite. & no doubt knew what he was doing. He took good care of my car & his price was more then fair. I finally found someone that I could trust. With out a doubt I will go back & tell all my friends of the good experience I had.
Angie Sambuco

WE
Warren E.
Honda Civic Coupe
12/18/2020
AC service and oil change
Honor their commitments as to time of and for servicing. Pleasant people.

Moha M.
Toyota Avalon
12/17/2020
Greeted with kindness and intelligence. The customer service is excellent.

SD
Simona D.
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/17/2020
Thank you, Jerry! Nice job!
The owner Jerry, was very pleasant and professional, he gave me a great price on Repairs for my Mercedes vs the other shop. He finished the job on time and on the price quote given, No monkey business.
* Will be back next time my Benz needs some TLC. LOL
Thank you Jerry!

MT
Mike T.
Mercedes-Benz C300
12/14/2020
Top rated excellent skilled mechanics
Honest and friendly staff
I have been living in South Florida for the past 30 years flawless is The only place I would bring my car whether it be a foreign car or American.

Dale L.

PW
Pam, W.
Volkswagen Eos
Personable and quick!
Thank you for your professionalism and service! Your company was a good recommend from a friend!
Thank you!

GD
Gina D.
I trust them
Jerry is honest and trustworthy . And In a industry with a reputation for people not always being honest . (I’ve heard some stories and experienced dishonesty). But I feel confident and comfortable that I’m not being taken for a ride at Flawless auto.
I give them 5 stars ⭐️ across the board

SG
Sue-Rita G.
Toyota Camry Solara
Great work. Great attitude
Been getting great service at Flawless for over four years. Last night my battery light went on. Jerry said come in first thing today. I did and even though short staffed he took car in, diagnosed and fixed the problem within a few hours. As always, I got clear explanation of what was wrong and a fair price. Flawless can be trusted and does great work.

Karen M.
Boynton Beach, FL
12/09/2020
Professional, courteous and willing to help
Excellent service, and no complaints but if I do have it is answered clearly and taken care of with no problem. I’ve had Flawless for years.

John C.
FIAT 500e BATTERY ELECTRIC
12/08/2020
The best , honest , trustworthy
I would recommend flawless to anyone.

EW
Edna W.
12/05/2020
Sweissie and his family have been in l
Honest. Quick. Best shop for all my vehicles