Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5

Deborah C.
Ford Edge
12/05/2020
Deborah W
I found Flawless repair shop to be honest down-to-earth and I can understand what he's going to fix on my vehicle!

TZ
Tracy Z.
Dodge Challenger
12/04/2020
Honest and trustworthy
We brought our sons car here because we were told by several people that Jerry is the only person they will trust with their vehicle and that he’s the best in the business. Some other repair shop in Orlando tried to rake my son over the coals.... Needless to say, Our A/C runs colder than ever and we paid a fraction of what the first guy quoted.

Mike S.
Boca Raton, FL
12/04/2020
Outstanding Auto Repair
Jerry is not only an excellent mechanic but he is one of the most honest mechanics I've ever known.

Marilyn B.
Hyundai SONATA
12/01/2020
Owner is very knowledgeable and accomodating

BO
Bill O.
Cadillac SRX
12/01/2020 Category: Service
Bill said he just likes Jerry. He does a nice job. Jerry is very trustworthy and honest. That's why he likes him.

NM
Nicholas M.
Chevrolet Cruze
11/28/2020
helpful , kind, good prices , great work
The owner was very helpful , I was in a jam and pulled in the parking almost at closing time and he helped me tremendously fix my car Window ! He was very kind , has excellent knowledge about fixing cars ! I would recommend him to everyone ! Great place and great prices !

GB
Gilda B.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
11/27/2020
Professional and Honest
I was having a nightmare with my car by taking it to a place that was not talking car of my problems and charging me a lot of money. I took it to Flawless and Jerry not only took care of everything he was very reasonable and nice. They did so in a timely manner so thankful. Thanks guys.

Brandon H.
11/25/2020
Dishonest and unprofessional
I never write reviews about I couldn’t let this one go. I went in to fix a major oil leak on my car and ended up paying $1100 for the repair. The next day I look under my car and the leak is not fixed after paying them to fix it. The next day I went back , and the owner was giving me an attitude over his misdiagnoses. Left it there for a day for them to do nothing to it. I did not want these people touching my car any longer so I came and picked it up. I strongly advise using another garage.

PM
Patricia M.
Lake Worth, FL
Kia Soul
11/25/2020
Worry free services
I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else I truly trust my mechanic they are like family

AK
Andrea K.
Mazda CX-7
11/24/2020
Great customer service and advice
Jerry is very knowledgeable and provides great service

CP
Carlos p.
Acura MDX
11/18/2020
Punctual and professional about their business there on time work completed on time Jerry very good mechanic
They worked on my 2008 Acura save me a ton of money because the dealer was going to really give me the business Jerry the owner was very thorough very fair with his price and did a great professional job very happy with their work will recommend them to anyone

Cathie M.
Nissan Rogue Sport
11/17/2020
Personal and quality of work excellent
Can always count on good, honest and first class service.

AK
Allen K.
BMW Z4
11/16/2020
Honest
Jerry and his crew are very professional and they treat their customers with the utmost respect.

Barbara M.
Pontiac Vibe
11/14/2020 Category: Service
Barbara said she has used them for a while ,never had a problem and they are very nice.

WC
Walter C.
11/11/2020 Category: Service
Walter said Dan is doing business well for him. When he calls he answers the phone right away and gives him good business. It's good.