Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5

Dave W.
09/21/2019
Excellence and Integrity Every Time
This is the best car repair business I've ever been to. Over the course of the last six months since I moved to the area there have been a few things that have come up where I thought there was a significant repair necessary only to be told it was not necessary or it was no big deal and they took care of it. They could have easily said yes there is a big problem and charged me whatever they wanted and I wouldn't have known. Nowadays finding a business with such impeccable integrity is so rare but they have proven it over and over that they are an honest reputable outfit. I have older vehicles and no matter what the issue has been they have been able to repair it when others couldn't figure it out. They have such a wealth of knowledge and experience when they explain the nature of the repairs to me; and are always very reasonable on the cost And the customer service what can I say it's outstanding Jerry and all the guys are so respectful and so helpful I just can't say enough about this place. Again being from Chicago I've had a hard time trusting people but these guys are the best of the best and I'm so blessed that I was referred to them.

Marie P.

EG
Eileen G.
09/10/2019
Honest Mechanic
This is a very accommodating and honest mechanic, and I am so happy to have found them, and gladly refer them to anyone who needs one

NC
Nestor C.
Nissan Murano
09/09/2019
Efficient and professional
Fast, affordable and professional. My Nissan Murano needed both right and left control arm bushings replaced. Was quoted the work which was fair for parts and labor. Car was in and out of the shop within hours. She drives great and I trust their companies work. Great job. Highly recommend.

Jennifer M.
Subaru Crosstrek
09/05/2019
Fast service
Flawless automotive is quick and affordable! I would definitely recommend them!

Brooklyn, NY
08/27/2019
The Expense
I love Flawless but the expenses sometimes are a little hard to swollow. I know all mechanics charge what they think is suitable, but for my pocket I find certain repairs costly in my honest opinion. Don't take me wrong I love the service, time and respect I receive. Guess I can't make the charges less expensive. It is what it is! Nothing cheap anymore these days. Thank You.

BW
Bette W.
Acura ILX
08/23/2019
Fast and fabulous!
I am so happy to have found a really great mechanic in Delray Beach. Excellent work at fair prices and fast service Made my day!

WT

AC
Angel C.
08/19/2019
Good and fast.
This shop is top notch. I came in with an issue they evaluated the issue and corrected it. I believe I have found a new, honest and top notch mechanic and that is hard to find. Do not hesitate to take your auto for repairs here. Thank you Jerry and Sheila.

WN
Worst N.
Miami, FL
08/17/2019
Arrogant
The owner is an arrogant type, he thinks he's perfect and knows everything, he might be like that because he's way too short . Anyway, God bless him and guide his way

Dave R.
Hyundai SONATA
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Judy. She said they are honest, they do their work right and they are fair at this business.

FIAT 500
08/14/2019
Communication is good.
Quality service, efficient, good customer service.

KC
Ken C.
Honda Accord Coupe
08/14/2019
Always looking after ne
Went in for a routine synthetic oil change and Jerry and team found a nail in one tire and another in need of repair. Always looking after me, my car, safety and wallet. Integrity in that car business is a rare find and I’ve been a loyal Flawles customer for over 10 years.