Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5

FB
Fred B.
04/09/2014
my a/c
I am sorry about that original view. I am so confident that you will resolve my problem immediatrly as you have always done for the 15 yrs I have gone to you. This is a tough one, but I know you will come thru

04/05/2014
My A/C
first time in 15 years, I AM UNHAPPY. A/C still not right.Comes and goes off and even when on,not at full strength. I'll call on Monday
Jerry C. from Flawless Automotive Repair Inc responded on 04/09/2014

Fred you know we always take care of any issues Please just call Us.

EB
Elliot B.
03/06/2014
E Blatt
I would not recommend this place for an oil change. My time is too valuable. Your place is fine for repairs.

02/28/2014
oil change
I made an appointment for 1 PM to have my oil changed. I arrived before 10 Min. before
1 and did not leave until 2:30 PM . There is no excuse for an oil change to take 1 1/2 hrs.
Jerry C. from Flawless Automotive Repair Inc responded on 03/06/2014

Our Oil Changes are done usually within the hour, We did inform customer when they arrived that we were running a half hour behind he still wanted to wait knowing it would 130 before we could see his car & the car was done on time as he was informed off apon arrival. We are sorry you were unhappy you havede been in before and know we are usually very good with timing.

Jerry C. from Flawless Automotive Repair Inc responded on 03/07/2014

We are not A quick lube Our prices are cheaper then them, All customers are told Oil Changes are an hour or less and if we are running behind we do tell you.

AP
Arnold P.
11/14/2012
Honest and thorough
Have been going to FLAWLESS FOR MANY YEARS AND THEIR WORKMANSHIP HAS REALLY BEEN FLAWLESS.

11/13/2012
Leaning
Very disappointed because I could not lean on your wife's car. Please supply beach chairs.
Jerry C. from Flawless Automotive Repair Inc responded on 11/14/2012
Arnold your review is unfair you are a regular customer and we always have treated you right that why you continue to come back and we appreicate your business, we offer seating in our waiting room and those chairs can be taken outside, my car has airbrushing that cost alot and dont allow anyone to lean it as i would azllow anyone to lean on any of my customers cars.

Mazda CX-7
02/26/2021
AWESOME MECHANIC!
Our family has been taking our vehicles to Jerry for years! Never had a problem, only solutions when we pick up our vehicles and everything is perfect 🤩
Highly recommended!

RA
Ray A.
Ford Expedition
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Ray said he has been going to the business for a long time and they did a good job.

Chris B.
Mercedes-Benz S550
02/24/2021
Great swrvice
You can always count on Jerry and Crew. Honest , reliable and the best seevice in south florida

MT

Bob D.
Florida
02/18/2021
Great service and communication
These guys are for real. Great work, pricing and communication.

MJ
Michael J.
Boynton Beach, FL
Acura RDX
02/18/2021
everything done right
as usual every thing was done in a timely manner and done right

MV
Matt V.
02/17/2021
Great service and staff
The staff was great about scheduling a convenient appointment and were wonderful to work with. Our Chevie came out much better than it went in! Thank you!

MA
Mary Ellen A.
Boynton Beach, FL
Chevrolet Impala Limited
02/17/2021
Well run repair shop with experienced technicians.
My car was diagnosed with the problem and corrected.
The car stopped overheating and drove nicely.

MZ
Marylou Z.
Lincoln MKZ
02/16/2021
Made an appt, got my car blowing cold the same day. Thx Jerry

Boca Raton, FL
Cadillac CTS Sedan
02/16/2021
Fair price
Excellent service very fair price.

Boca Raton, FL
Chrysler 300
02/15/2021
Great to do business with
Great service kept ther appointment-- on time and competitively priced and would go back in a heart beat