Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5

FB
Fred B.
04/05/2014
my a/c
I am sorry about that original view. I am so confident that you will resolve my problem immediatrly as you have always done for the 15 yrs I have gone to you. This is a tough one, but I know you will come thru

04/05/2014
My A/C
first time in 15 years, I AM UNHAPPY. A/C still not right.Comes and goes off and even when on,not at full strength. I'll call on Monday
Jerry C. from Flawless Automotive Repair Inc responded on 04/09/2014

Fred you know we always take care of any issues Please just call Us.

EB
Elliot B.
02/28/2014
E Blatt
I would not recommend this place for an oil change. My time is too valuable. Your place is fine for repairs.

02/28/2014
oil change
I made an appointment for 1 PM to have my oil changed. I arrived before 10 Min. before
1 and did not leave until 2:30 PM . There is no excuse for an oil change to take 1 1/2 hrs.
Jerry C. from Flawless Automotive Repair Inc responded on 03/06/2014

Our Oil Changes are done usually within the hour, We did inform customer when they arrived that we were running a half hour behind he still wanted to wait knowing it would 130 before we could see his car & the car was done on time as he was informed off apon arrival. We are sorry you were unhappy you havede been in before and know we are usually very good with timing.

Jerry C. from Flawless Automotive Repair Inc responded on 03/07/2014

We are not A quick lube Our prices are cheaper then them, All customers are told Oil Changes are an hour or less and if we are running behind we do tell you.

AP
Arnold P.
11/13/2012
Honest and thorough
Have been going to FLAWLESS FOR MANY YEARS AND THEIR WORKMANSHIP HAS REALLY BEEN FLAWLESS.

11/13/2012
Leaning
Very disappointed because I could not lean on your wife's car. Please supply beach chairs.
Jerry C. from Flawless Automotive Repair Inc responded on 11/14/2012
Arnold your review is unfair you are a regular customer and we always have treated you right that why you continue to come back and we appreicate your business, we offer seating in our waiting room and those chairs can be taken outside, my car has airbrushing that cost alot and dont allow anyone to lean it as i would azllow anyone to lean on any of my customers cars.

Sue M.
09/19/2020
Fabulous, friendly, Reliable & professional
Jerry, Skip and team always do a great job at fixing things without trying to push us to get more done that is not needed. Have Recommended then to many people.

FD
Fred D.
West Palm Beach, FL
Kia Sorento
09/18/2020
Quality work, fair prices
We have been going to Jerry at Flawless for many years. He is honest, reliable and his prices are fair. We still come even after moving to West Palm Beach.

KR
Kurtis R.
09/18/2020
Flawless and awesome service
I highly recommend Flawless Auto!!! He gets the job done! I will never go anywhere else

Missy B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Nissan Rogue
09/17/2020
Great service.
Fast, reliable and value pricing.

RL
Robert L.
09/16/2020
Excellent service at a fair price
I took my 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee in to Flawless automotive after it had been at another mechanic for 3 days and couldn't find the problem
Jerry worked diligently on my car and found what was wrong and now it is running great
The mechanic that had it before didn't even realize that I had a coolant leak
It was definitely worked taking it to Delray even though I live in Pembroke Pines
The next time something goes wrong with my car I'll just take it straight to Flawless

Melinda C.
09/14/2020
As always great service by Jerry & crew.

Corbin H.
Florida
09/10/2020 Category: Service
Corbin said the business is the best in town and the only business he takes his vehicle to. He said Jerry takes care of him, gets things done on time, honest, and doesn't overcharge.

Bob S.
09/08/2020 Category: Service
Bob said that they're great and he'll always go back there. He's always happy with their service.

VW
Virgil W.
09/02/2020
The gentleman that set up front was very kind of polite.
The Customer Services skills were amazing. When I came in because the AC on my wife's car stop working. He said he will take a look at it and get back with me. It was not even an hour when i got that call. When i say they are fast and the price was great i cant complain at all. Thank you so much

AK
Andrea K.
Boynton Beach, FL
Mazda CX-7
09/01/2020
Reliable and trustworthy!
Professional , knowledgeable repair and excellent customer service! Battery replacement while I waited after a stressful work day was so thankful to be fixed in the spot.

MZ
Marylou Z.
09/01/2020
Fast and friendly
Can't go wrong. In and out as promised

RK
Rose K.
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Rose said the owner is very nice and she's never had any problems, they're honest.