Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5

FB
Fred B.
04/05/2014
my a/c
I am sorry about that original view. I am so confident that you will resolve my problem immediatrly as you have always done for the 15 yrs I have gone to you. This is a tough one, but I know you will come thru

04/05/2014
My A/C
first time in 15 years, I AM UNHAPPY. A/C still not right.Comes and goes off and even when on,not at full strength. I'll call on Monday
Jerry C. from Flawless Automotive Repair Inc responded on 04/09/2014

Fred you know we always take care of any issues Please just call Us.

EB
Elliot B.
02/28/2014
E Blatt
I would not recommend this place for an oil change. My time is too valuable. Your place is fine for repairs.

02/28/2014
oil change
I made an appointment for 1 PM to have my oil changed. I arrived before 10 Min. before
1 and did not leave until 2:30 PM . There is no excuse for an oil change to take 1 1/2 hrs.
Jerry C. from Flawless Automotive Repair Inc responded on 03/06/2014

Our Oil Changes are done usually within the hour, We did inform customer when they arrived that we were running a half hour behind he still wanted to wait knowing it would 130 before we could see his car & the car was done on time as he was informed off apon arrival. We are sorry you were unhappy you havede been in before and know we are usually very good with timing.

Jerry C. from Flawless Automotive Repair Inc responded on 03/07/2014

We are not A quick lube Our prices are cheaper then them, All customers are told Oil Changes are an hour or less and if we are running behind we do tell you.

AP
Arnold P.
11/13/2012
Honest and thorough
Have been going to FLAWLESS FOR MANY YEARS AND THEIR WORKMANSHIP HAS REALLY BEEN FLAWLESS.

11/13/2012
Leaning
Very disappointed because I could not lean on your wife's car. Please supply beach chairs.
Jerry C. from Flawless Automotive Repair Inc responded on 11/14/2012
Arnold your review is unfair you are a regular customer and we always have treated you right that why you continue to come back and we appreicate your business, we offer seating in our waiting room and those chairs can be taken outside, my car has airbrushing that cost alot and dont allow anyone to lean it as i would azllow anyone to lean on any of my customers cars.

PM
Patricia M.
Lake Worth, FL
Kia Soul
03/30/2020
SERVICE EXCELLENCE
AS ALWAYS EXPECTED - WENT TO FLAWLESS BECAUSE I HEARD A FUNNY SOUND FROM MY CAR , THEY CHECKED IT OUT AND VERY REASONABLY
PATCHED ME UP FOR THE NEXT RUN !!!!!
ALSO REMINDED ME OF IMPORTANCE OF ROUTINE CARE AND OIL CHANGES ( I WILL BE THERE AT THE SCHEDULLED TIME )

THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT YOU DO MS PAT DELRAY MEDICAL

West Palm Beach, FL
03/27/2020
Fix your car here!!!
I am so glad my car broke down as I was passing by this company/repair shop. Jerry and his team were more than accommodating, honest, and provided me with excellent service. Prices were fair and work was done right. I have no complaints and will return here for further repairs when needed. Thank you!

AH
Andrew H.
INFINITI JX35
03/26/2020
Always Great Service
In the middle of the pandemic, Jerry and the fellas were still able to take care of me and get my car fixed. I found this shop based on other reviews and some friends I know who take their cars here as well, and I’m glad we made this place our new mechanic!

LA
Larry A.
Boynton Beach, FL
Toyota Avalon
03/26/2020
Oil Change.
Willingness to make accommodations n turnaround.

WC
William C.
Lexus ES 330
03/23/2020
Window repair
When it comes to auto repair believe me, JERRY is you Go-2 guy. He can fix anything when it comes to cars ! I had a back window problem, window would not go up or down, he removed the door panel, saw the window track was broken. He ordered a new door track for my 2004 Lexus removed the broken parts & installed the new parts and re-programed the window sensor. While he waited for the parts he changed my OIL & FILTER. ** Job - Well-Done. --- Thank You - "JERRY" : Bill C -- Boca Raton,

AL
Alan L.
Chevrolet Camaro
03/23/2020
I have been using Flawless Automotive happily for years. Always Great Service even in these troubled times!

RK
Richard K.
03/20/2020
Honest and Trustworthy
I've been going to Flawless for years and every time Jerry and Skip treat me very well. They are great mechanics and they are honest and trustworthy.

ME
Margo E.
03/20/2020
Always flawless experience
It is always a great experience with Flawless. I trust they will assess my repair and provide me with the best service at a reasonable cost. Jerry, owner and his team are the best. I would not bring my car anywhere else.

Mel G.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/19/2020
Thanks so much for the wonderful and exceptionally quick service.

JV
John V.
Buick Lucerne
03/19/2020
Flawless experience
I’ve been using Flawless Auto for close to 20 years. Your shop never ceases to amaze me, you explain in detail what’s going on and work with me on how to take care of it. I appreciate the honesty and the excellent work and the guarantees that come with it. If you’re looking for an honest upfront shop to maintain your car look no further than flawless auto you will not be disappointed thanks again JV Boca Raton Florida

Craig B.
Honda Accord Coupe
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Craig said he likes the service, the aura and Jerry at this business. Jerry and Skip are both terrific, the service is always excellent, the dog in the place is great, too, and everything is a positive experience. He has used and recommended them to many people for 10 years.

John W.
Kia Optima
03/16/2020
Personalized service
Jerry and his crew are the best your gonna find anywhere. Family business with over 20+ years of highly satisfied customers. Delray Beach is very lucky to have this small business here. Highly recommend!!!