Overall Rating 3.66667/5Overall Rating 3.66667/5Overall Rating 3.66667/5rating 3.66667rating 3.66667
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

FB
Fred B.
04/05/2014
my a/c
I am sorry about that original view. I am so confident that you will resolve my problem immediatrly as you have always done for the 15 yrs I have gone to you. This is a tough one, but I know you will come thru

04/05/2014
My A/C
first time in 15 years, I AM UNHAPPY. A/C still not right.Comes and goes off and even when on,not at full strength. I'll call on Monday
Jerry C. from Flawless Automotive Repair Inc responded on 04/09/2014

Fred you know we always take care of any issues Please just call Us.

EB
Elliot B.
02/28/2014
E Blatt
I would not recommend this place for an oil change. My time is too valuable. Your place is fine for repairs.

02/28/2014
oil change
I made an appointment for 1 PM to have my oil changed. I arrived before 10 Min. before
1 and did not leave until 2:30 PM . There is no excuse for an oil change to take 1 1/2 hrs.
Jerry C. from Flawless Automotive Repair Inc responded on 03/06/2014

Our Oil Changes are done usually within the hour, We did inform customer when they arrived that we were running a half hour behind he still wanted to wait knowing it would 130 before we could see his car & the car was done on time as he was informed off apon arrival. We are sorry you were unhappy you havede been in before and know we are usually very good with timing.

Jerry C. from Flawless Automotive Repair Inc responded on 03/07/2014

We are not A quick lube Our prices are cheaper then them, All customers are told Oil Changes are an hour or less and if we are running behind we do tell you.

AP
Arnold P.
11/13/2012
Honest and thorough
Have been going to FLAWLESS FOR MANY YEARS AND THEIR WORKMANSHIP HAS REALLY BEEN FLAWLESS.

11/13/2012
Leaning
Very disappointed because I could not lean on your wife's car. Please supply beach chairs.
Jerry C. from Flawless Automotive Repair Inc responded on 11/14/2012
Arnold your review is unfair you are a regular customer and we always have treated you right that why you continue to come back and we appreicate your business, we offer seating in our waiting room and those chairs can be taken outside, my car has airbrushing that cost alot and dont allow anyone to lean it as i would azllow anyone to lean on any of my customers cars.

DK
David K.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
12/11/2018
Fast and reliable service.

John D.
Lexus ES 350
12/11/2018 Category: Service
John said the business did a good job at a reasonable price. He has been a long time customer who feels they are honest, and he can trust them.

Cindy M.
12/09/2018
Oil change and check up
Great service and friendly atmosphere. Have recommended all my neighbors and friends to this place

NM
Nellie M.
Boynton Beach, FL
Mazda CX-7
12/01/2018
Excellent job
Excellent job, reasonable prices and courteous.

Honda Civic Sdn
11/29/2018
The best.
These guys are the best.

Jan R.
11/29/2018
Highly Recommend
Flawless Automotive was recommended to me by two of my coworkers who are existing customers. Jerry was professional and honest and explained the initial repairs that would be needed. He also kept in contact with me during the process. I will be bringing my vehicle back to do some additional maintenance that we discussed.

ND
Nick D.
Lake Worth, FL
Ford
11/28/2018
The Best Mechanic !!!!!!!!
Thanks so much Gerry for getting my old english vehicle running . I have been to so many mechanics and all of them could not fix it properly. You are the best mechanic by far. And the lady in the office was so nice and accommodating. And thank you for taking me in quickly when you are so busy to get me back on the road. I highly would recommend you to all my friends.

FD
Fred D.
West Palm Beach, FL
11/24/2018
Reliable, honest
My daughter was visiting from Tampa. Her car was having problems and Jerry was able to get her in right away and check out her Mazda. Luckily, it was much more reasonable to fix ...and he got it going so she could get back to Tampa. Our whole family has been going to Flawless for quite a few years. They always do a great job, and they're reliable and honest. Even though we moved to W. Palm Bch., we still take our cars to Delray and Jerry!

Jackie S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/24/2018
Service was awesome. I would highly recommend Flawless
I brought my daughter's car in and everyone
was great from the time we just brought
it in to give us an estimate to the end.I
would use them for all our cars

EG
Ed G.
Buick Century
11/20/2018
Another FLAWLESS Experience
If auto repairs are a crisis for you...Jerry and Skip will make all your 'car Carr's seem so easy. The Flawless team is on the job...focused, energized, honest, committed and totally professional in what you need them to do.

LC
Lisa C.
Lexus ES 330
11/18/2018
Fast Fair Knowledgeable Courteous
First time at this shop. I literally was at their mercy as my car was towed and left with them, as it was close by.
These people are kind, they explained everything in layman's terms so I could understand.
They fixed my car fast! No waiting and no BS!
One of the very few wonderful experiences I have ever had in the car repair industry!
I just appreciate them so much, I will never go anywhere else!

EG
Ed G.
Another FLAWLESS Experience
It's always stressful to have car issues, but when you visit Flawless Auto Repair you know that the situation will be rectified with efficiency and professionalism. Not only can Jerry and Skip home in on the problem at hand, they team up to make the fix as easy and inexpensive as possible.
Flawless stands heads and shoulders above other auto repair shops.

MT
Marsha T.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
11/17/2018
Knowledgeable and very helpful service
Jerry was extremely helpful. He knows how to take care of cars

JD M.
Great honest service!
Jerry was very straight forward, honest and incredibly helpful. I got my car back better then when I first bought it!

Steve M.
Hyundai Accent
11/17/2018
Great people I believe best auto shop in south florida
Great people great work at great prices I believe the best auto mechanics in South Florida!

Sandy W.
Kia Sedona
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Sandy said the mechanic was very thorough and the prices were reasonable.

PP
Peter P.
11/14/2018
Dependability
Always does a great job on my car. Very honest and dependable.