Overall Rating 3.66667/5Overall Rating 3.66667/5Overall Rating 3.66667/5rating 3.66667rating 3.66667
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

FB
Fred B.
04/05/2014
my a/c
I am sorry about that original view. I am so confident that you will resolve my problem immediatrly as you have always done for the 15 yrs I have gone to you. This is a tough one, but I know you will come thru

04/05/2014
My A/C
first time in 15 years, I AM UNHAPPY. A/C still not right.Comes and goes off and even when on,not at full strength. I'll call on Monday
Jerry C. from Flawless Automotive Repair Inc responded on 04/09/2014

Fred you know we always take care of any issues Please just call Us.

EB
Elliot B.
02/28/2014
E Blatt
I would not recommend this place for an oil change. My time is too valuable. Your place is fine for repairs.

02/28/2014
oil change
I made an appointment for 1 PM to have my oil changed. I arrived before 10 Min. before
1 and did not leave until 2:30 PM . There is no excuse for an oil change to take 1 1/2 hrs.
Jerry C. from Flawless Automotive Repair Inc responded on 03/06/2014

Our Oil Changes are done usually within the hour, We did inform customer when they arrived that we were running a half hour behind he still wanted to wait knowing it would 130 before we could see his car & the car was done on time as he was informed off apon arrival. We are sorry you were unhappy you havede been in before and know we are usually very good with timing.

Jerry C. from Flawless Automotive Repair Inc responded on 03/07/2014

We are not A quick lube Our prices are cheaper then them, All customers are told Oil Changes are an hour or less and if we are running behind we do tell you.

AP
Arnold P.
11/13/2012
Honest and thorough
Have been going to FLAWLESS FOR MANY YEARS AND THEIR WORKMANSHIP HAS REALLY BEEN FLAWLESS.

11/13/2012
Leaning
Very disappointed because I could not lean on your wife's car. Please supply beach chairs.
Jerry C. from Flawless Automotive Repair Inc responded on 11/14/2012
Arnold your review is unfair you are a regular customer and we always have treated you right that why you continue to come back and we appreicate your business, we offer seating in our waiting room and those chairs can be taken outside, my car has airbrushing that cost alot and dont allow anyone to lean it as i would azllow anyone to lean on any of my customers cars.

HS
Heidi S.
Subaru Legacy
11/11/2019
Recommend
My family has been going to Flawless for many years for routine car maintenance, batteries, tires, as well as any mechanical problems. I feel like we’ve been treated fairly and honestly.

Ronnie R.
Kia Sorento
11/06/2019
Personalized expert service
Great knowledgeable people. Been taking my cars there for 15 years.

BD
Blanche D.
Mercedes-Benz C300
11/03/2019
Honest prompt service provided with a smile.

EG
Ed G.
Buick Century
11/01/2019
Worth SIX Stars
I had another quality experience at Flawless Auto Repair and that is why I recommend my friends and family often.

John W.
Kia Optima
11/01/2019
Flawless service.
Jerry and his team are top notch. Been going there for over ten years now. Couldn’t imagine anywhere else working on my cars. Send as many people there as I can. They are never disappointed.

John P.
Helped on the spot
Helpful and priced right

Boynton Beach, FL
10/31/2019
They do a great job on my car
Jerry and his employee does a great job on my car, also my friend came in last week, you are very nice of you not to charge her for her car. I will recommend this car shop to anyone thanks.

HP
Harold P.
Boynton Beach, FL
control Arms
I have been bringing my cars to Flawless for a good many years and the problems have been varied and unique to the many different models which I have owned. Flawless has remedied all those problems for fair and reasonable prices, using the best parts available, and completing the work in a reasonable time frame.

I never hesitate to recommend Flawless to friends. Knowing that I don't have to return for with the same problems, gives me peace of mind.

Harold P

MK
Michel K.
Hillsboro Beach, FL
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Michael said he always has good experience with the service.

Missy B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
10/18/2019
Jerry is the best!
Jerry always gets me in ASAP and does work quickly and for a reasonable price.

KL
Karen L.
10/18/2019
I'm never disappointed when I need car repairs because of these four words: FLAWLESS AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR, INCORPORATED!
Flawless Automotive never fails to address all of the issues in my 2003 Honda Accord, and always finds a way to fit me in to their very busy schedule. If you've never made an appointment with them, you're not being a smart consumer!

Jenna H.
Nissan Rogue
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Jenna said that she had been going to this business for over ten years , the staff are very trustworthy and very good people. She stated that she thinks this business is great.

Kia Sportage
10/17/2019
Great professional service
I have used Flawless for 6 years and they always provide excellent service and honest repairs. Thank you

PE
Pat E.
10/15/2019
Good response to telephone call. Quick, efficient and fair.
Always a good response to telephone calls and the service was quick and efficient.

10/12/2019
Always does an excellent job.honest and very reasonable.

Ford Econoline Wagon
Transmission
Highly knowledgeable. Straight forward. Good value for my money.

ME
Margo E.
No less than Flawless
Consistently excellent service. I would not think of bringing my car anywhere else.