Overall Rating 3.66667/5Overall Rating 3.66667/5Overall Rating 3.66667/5rating 3.66667rating 3.66667
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

FB
Fred B.
04/05/2014
my a/c
I am sorry about that original view. I am so confident that you will resolve my problem immediatrly as you have always done for the 15 yrs I have gone to you. This is a tough one, but I know you will come thru

04/05/2014
My A/C
first time in 15 years, I AM UNHAPPY. A/C still not right.Comes and goes off and even when on,not at full strength. I'll call on Monday
Jerry C. from Flawless Automotive Repair Inc responded on 04/09/2014

Fred you know we always take care of any issues Please just call Us.

EB
Elliot B.
02/28/2014
E Blatt
I would not recommend this place for an oil change. My time is too valuable. Your place is fine for repairs.

02/28/2014
oil change
I made an appointment for 1 PM to have my oil changed. I arrived before 10 Min. before
1 and did not leave until 2:30 PM . There is no excuse for an oil change to take 1 1/2 hrs.
Jerry C. from Flawless Automotive Repair Inc responded on 03/06/2014

Our Oil Changes are done usually within the hour, We did inform customer when they arrived that we were running a half hour behind he still wanted to wait knowing it would 130 before we could see his car & the car was done on time as he was informed off apon arrival. We are sorry you were unhappy you havede been in before and know we are usually very good with timing.

Jerry C. from Flawless Automotive Repair Inc responded on 03/07/2014

We are not A quick lube Our prices are cheaper then them, All customers are told Oil Changes are an hour or less and if we are running behind we do tell you.

AP
Arnold P.
11/13/2012
Honest and thorough
Have been going to FLAWLESS FOR MANY YEARS AND THEIR WORKMANSHIP HAS REALLY BEEN FLAWLESS.

11/13/2012
Leaning
Very disappointed because I could not lean on your wife's car. Please supply beach chairs.
Jerry C. from Flawless Automotive Repair Inc responded on 11/14/2012
Arnold your review is unfair you are a regular customer and we always have treated you right that why you continue to come back and we appreicate your business, we offer seating in our waiting room and those chairs can be taken outside, my car has airbrushing that cost alot and dont allow anyone to lean it as i would azllow anyone to lean on any of my customers cars.

Margie S.
06/15/2018
Professional,excellent work,knowledgeable and finally ,a good experience at a car repair shop . Thank you.
First repair shop we ever trusted.

Michele P.
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Michele said the facility provided dependable service and the staff were nice.

EW
Edna W.
Kia Optima
06/07/2018
Excellent Mechanic
Top shop Fair pricing. You can trust their word.

RF
Rob F.
Mercedes-Benz E350
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Rob said Jerry was fantastic, honest, and down to earth. He was very personable and well informed about the computer system.

Jeff P.
Lincoln MKT
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Tommy. He said this is the only mechanic he uses.

BP
Bobbi P.
Mitsubishi Galant
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Bobbi said they are honest, fast and Skip is awesome.

Karen S.
Hollywood, FL
Nissan Maxima
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Karen said they were great and did an awesome job.

LR
Lee R.
Boca Raton, FL
Ford Expedition EL
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Lee said he has been going to the business for years and he feels that they are flawless. He will recommend them to anyone who asks.

CA
Carl A.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Aaron. He said he would recommend this business for service.

SA
Suzanne A.
Volvo S60
05/11/2018
They do an excellent job at a fair price.
Every time I go to Flawless, they fix he car the first time. They never try to convince me that I need something else done. I would recommend them to everyone.

Amy S.
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Spoke Amy's husband. He said the staff were great, they got them in quickly, they were polite, respectful, they took care of everything, and finished sooner than he expected.

PF
Patricia F.
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Patricia said she had a very pleasant experience.

Jeffrey G.
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Jeffrey said, this business has very good mechanics and they take him when they can.

Jerry B.
Lexus ES 350
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Jerry said the staff, including Jerry, were very nice and they did a good job in a timely fashion.

WC
Walter C.
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Walter said his overall experience was good. He has used them for 6-7 years. The mechanics are the best.

Sandy C.
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Sandy said they did a fantastic job. They were great and helpful.

GB
Gary B.
Lexus IS 250
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Gary said the staff did a very good job.