Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5

FB
Fred B.
04/09/2014
my a/c
I am sorry about that original view. I am so confident that you will resolve my problem immediatrly as you have always done for the 15 yrs I have gone to you. This is a tough one, but I know you will come thru

04/05/2014
My A/C
first time in 15 years, I AM UNHAPPY. A/C still not right.Comes and goes off and even when on,not at full strength. I'll call on Monday
Jerry C. from Flawless Automotive Repair Inc responded on 04/09/2014

Fred you know we always take care of any issues Please just call Us.

EB
Elliot B.
03/06/2014
E Blatt
I would not recommend this place for an oil change. My time is too valuable. Your place is fine for repairs.

02/28/2014
oil change
I made an appointment for 1 PM to have my oil changed. I arrived before 10 Min. before
1 and did not leave until 2:30 PM . There is no excuse for an oil change to take 1 1/2 hrs.
Jerry C. from Flawless Automotive Repair Inc responded on 03/06/2014

Our Oil Changes are done usually within the hour, We did inform customer when they arrived that we were running a half hour behind he still wanted to wait knowing it would 130 before we could see his car & the car was done on time as he was informed off apon arrival. We are sorry you were unhappy you havede been in before and know we are usually very good with timing.

Jerry C. from Flawless Automotive Repair Inc responded on 03/07/2014

We are not A quick lube Our prices are cheaper then them, All customers are told Oil Changes are an hour or less and if we are running behind we do tell you.

AP
Arnold P.
11/14/2012
Honest and thorough
Have been going to FLAWLESS FOR MANY YEARS AND THEIR WORKMANSHIP HAS REALLY BEEN FLAWLESS.

11/13/2012
Leaning
Very disappointed because I could not lean on your wife's car. Please supply beach chairs.
Jerry C. from Flawless Automotive Repair Inc responded on 11/14/2012
Arnold your review is unfair you are a regular customer and we always have treated you right that why you continue to come back and we appreicate your business, we offer seating in our waiting room and those chairs can be taken outside, my car has airbrushing that cost alot and dont allow anyone to lean it as i would azllow anyone to lean on any of my customers cars.

Marilyn B.
Hyundai SONATA
06/11/2021
Owner is very knowledgeable and accomodating
The owner and staff are amazing. Knowledgeable, accommodating, kind and attentive

FM
Fred M.
06/09/2021
Quick, Fast and affordable service
A friend of mine recommended Flawless auto to me. I went in for a check engine light and a quick maintenance because my car had been sitting. They were honest with what they found and were extremely thorough and my truck is running great now. I would highly recommend Flawless.

BK
Bud K.
Chrysler 300
06/09/2021
Service, Good work, and friendly.....Let' it go!!!!!
Prompt, Also feel confident in their service ,.....

Lake Worth, FL
INFINITI M37
06/04/2021
Satisfied
I was satisfied by the customer service in the service on my vehicle

ME
Margo E.
05/29/2021
Flawless is simply the best
I wouldn’t think of taking my car anywhere else. I have recommended Flawless to my friends and they are equally happy in the quality of service, value and expertise.

MK
Marco K.
Ram Pickup
05/27/2021
Flawless fixed it
I brought my 2012 truck to Schumacher Dodge. It sat there for 2 weeks and they could fix the issues. Suggested I buy a new truck .
Flawless Auto found the problem and fixed it.

Mike R.
Deerfield Beach, FL
Kia Soul
05/26/2021
Jerry always provides excellent, honest service.
I travel about 10 miles more than local service from Deerfield Beach to DelRay because I trust Jerry to be totally honest and to do an excellent job.

CV
Christina V.
Scion iA
I love Flawless always ready to help. Great place
Best place for your car

BZ
Bobbi Z.
Great job great price
Really trustworthy place. The work is great and the price is good.

Rosemary C.
Kia Borrego
Family owned
It means a lot to me to patronize local family owned businesses. Jerry is very knowledgeable in automotive repair. Sheila and Jerry are nice, honest people.

Kip S.
Boynton Beach, FL
GMC Terrain
Flawless Automotive A1 service every time
Alway a great experience. High quality of work for a fair price. I highly recommend Flawless Automotive!!!

Matt G.
Boynton Beach, FL
05/17/2021
Honest, reliable mechanic.
As per the title. I’ve used these guys numerous times now and they are one of the few mechanic shops around that are still honest and reliable no matter what your circumstances are.
There’s a reason why this place has been around for as long as it has!