Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5

Marilyn B.
Hyundai SONATA
06/11/2021
Owner is very knowledgeable and accomodating
The owner and staff are amazing. Knowledgeable, accommodating, kind and attentive

FM
Fred M.
06/09/2021
Quick, Fast and affordable service
A friend of mine recommended Flawless auto to me. I went in for a check engine light and a quick maintenance because my car had been sitting. They were honest with what they found and were extremely thorough and my truck is running great now. I would highly recommend Flawless.

BK
Bud K.
Chrysler 300
06/09/2021
Service, Good work, and friendly.....Let' it go!!!!!
Prompt, Also feel confident in their service ,.....

Lake Worth, FL
INFINITI M37
06/04/2021
Satisfied
I was satisfied by the customer service in the service on my vehicle

ME
Margo E.
05/29/2021
Flawless is simply the best
I wouldn’t think of taking my car anywhere else. I have recommended Flawless to my friends and they are equally happy in the quality of service, value and expertise.

MK
Marco K.
Ram Pickup
05/27/2021
Flawless fixed it
I brought my 2012 truck to Schumacher Dodge. It sat there for 2 weeks and they could fix the issues. Suggested I buy a new truck .
Flawless Auto found the problem and fixed it.

Mike R.
Deerfield Beach, FL
Kia Soul
05/26/2021
Jerry always provides excellent, honest service.
I travel about 10 miles more than local service from Deerfield Beach to DelRay because I trust Jerry to be totally honest and to do an excellent job.

CV
Christina V.
Scion iA
I love Flawless always ready to help. Great place
Best place for your car

BZ
Bobbi Z.
Great job great price
Really trustworthy place. The work is great and the price is good.

Rosemary C.
Kia Borrego
Family owned
It means a lot to me to patronize local family owned businesses. Jerry is very knowledgeable in automotive repair. Sheila and Jerry are nice, honest people.

Kip S.
GMC Terrain
Flawless Automotive A1 service every time
Alway a great experience. High quality of work for a fair price. I highly recommend Flawless Automotive!!!

Matt G.
05/17/2021
Honest, reliable mechanic.
As per the title. I’ve used these guys numerous times now and they are one of the few mechanic shops around that are still honest and reliable no matter what your circumstances are.
There’s a reason why this place has been around for as long as it has!

TL
Tina L.
Lake Worth, FL
Nissan Titan
05/15/2021
Very Pleased
Been unhappy with automobile service for quite some time BUT coming to Flawless Automotive has been a pleasure. Customer service was Great and Automotive Service was Great, I will be back again and again I have found a Great mechanic finally

Jonas S.
Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
05/13/2021
Best auto shop
Always looking out for me and the customers

Spencer M.
05/13/2021 Category: Service
Spencer said the business has a good service and their work is good.