Overall Rating 3.66667/5Overall Rating 3.66667/5Overall Rating 3.66667/5rating 3.66667rating 3.66667
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

WN
Worst N.
Miami, FL
08/17/2019
Arrogant
The owner is an arrogant type, he thinks he's perfect and knows everything, he might be like that because he's way too short . Anyway, God bless him and guide his way

Tom S.
Honda Civic Cpe
07/01/2019
Air conditioner
Once again Jerry and team took care of my 2010 Honda Civic. Repaired my air conditioner major problem in only a few hours .

Alan B.
Kia Soul
06/23/2019
Great as always
Good fast service.

Dulce C.
Jeep Liberty
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Dulce said her overall experience was horrible. She was told the cost to fix the air conditioner would be $75. Later, it was communicated the cost would be $200. They would not give her the key until the money was paid. She notified them that the air conditioner was still blowing hot air. They told her it could not be and took 2 days to schedule another appointment to bring her vehicle back. When she returned, they stated there was a leak and it would cost $2000 to fix the issue. They did not do anything to her vehicle during the first visit and should have told her they could not fix or noted it would take $2000. She would have made the decision to fix it or not. She cannot drive in a hot vehicle. They should not have treated her like this and it is not fair. She has reported to a lawyer so no one else would receive this treatment and others would be aware. She had the vehicle checked by a second facility and was told there is not a leak and this business had not done anything to her vehicle during the first visit. Also, the service was to take an hour but took 4 hours.

Ron C.
Mitsubishi Galant
04/09/2018 Category: Service
Ron said he was very dissatisfied with this service. When he got there the staff opened his vehicle door and the handle broke off. They wanted to charge him an outrageous price to fix it. They took no responsibility and handled the repair badly.

Don M.
03/09/2018
Appointment Useless
Walked into early morning appointment and told they were behind? No explanation after rushing to be there. Also a few minor issues with sloppy work like lug nuts not replaced tightly after a rotation. Not expecting to return after this experience as a regular customer
Thanks Skip.
Jerry C. from Flawless Automotive Repair Inc responded on 03/09/2018

Don
          Im sorry your unhappy but this is not a fair review when you have not taken a moment to speak with myself or Jerry, you have been with us long enough to know Jerry takes pride in his work and if anything is wrong will take care of it, As for this morning Jerry & myself could not be in the office and I do know the guys were running about 15 minutes behind we do our best to get the cars in on time but sometimes it does happen to run afew minutes behind same as with a doctors office it cant always be helped. We would appreciate the chance to speak with you directly and resolve any issues with you. Please call the shop and ask for Jerry.
Thanks Sheila

Corilene B.
Lexus ES 300
09/10/2016
Unscheduled car problem.
They took us immediately and fixed the problem.

Corilene B.
Lexus IS 250
12/20/2015
Great Job
Great Job

Michael B.
12/09/2014 Category: Service
Michael said the business checked his vehicle and told him the total for the work would be $225 plus tax. Only the front brakes were serviced. He was assured the back brakes were included and he was upset about them saying they did not need servicing after all. He was told something regarding a free oil change, but he was dissatisfied with the experience. He wrote on paper what he wanted be done to his vehicle. He would not recommend this business because he felt he was taken for a ride and he was not happy about it.
Jerry C. from Flawless Automotive Repair Inc responded on 12/18/2014

Micheal ask for us to check his brakes  we did ask he ask and Micheal was told that he only needed the front brakes with rotors for the $225 plus tax and the rear brakes were fine and not needed at this time he agreed to have them done and left here happy. The next day he called and ask again about the rear brakes Im not sured why he thought for $225 he could have all brakes & rotors done because he was told that it was for Only the front and because he was upset I told him on his next visit we would give him a free oil change because of his confusion he seemed  happy with that and we ended the conversation, So now I am confused about his review.

EB
Elliot B.
02/28/2014
E Blatt
I would not recommend this place for an oil change. My time is too valuable. Your place is fine for repairs.

02/28/2014
oil change
I made an appointment for 1 PM to have my oil changed. I arrived before 10 Min. before
1 and did not leave until 2:30 PM . There is no excuse for an oil change to take 1 1/2 hrs.
Jerry C. from Flawless Automotive Repair Inc responded on 03/06/2014

Our Oil Changes are done usually within the hour, We did inform customer when they arrived that we were running a half hour behind he still wanted to wait knowing it would 130 before we could see his car & the car was done on time as he was informed off apon arrival. We are sorry you were unhappy you havede been in before and know we are usually very good with timing.

Jerry C. from Flawless Automotive Repair Inc responded on 03/07/2014

We are not A quick lube Our prices are cheaper then them, All customers are told Oil Changes are an hour or less and if we are running behind we do tell you.

Asha M.
02/21/2014
Oil Change
I had to wait there from 10:45 AM till 12:50 for an oil Change and look at the muffler. I found it too long. Secondly I never got any detailed reading of an oil change. I have no idea what was checked and its status. When asked I was told that wait another ten minutes and we will write it for you. Not acceptable.
Jerry C. from Flawless Automotive Repair Inc responded on 03/06/2014

We are sorry you are unhapppy but we tell every customer within a hour for Oil changes & yours was done but you wanted you exhaust fixed that day it took time to locate the parts as the parts needed are not easy found you chose to wait hopeing to fix same day, Customer was informed parts were located & are special order would take 2 days to get and was givien a printed estiamte for exhaust work & aslso a paid recipit for the Oil change, she said she would be back for the exhaust to be done so with knowing all that was said & done her review comes as a shock becuase we were trying to do as she wanted and thats why she was here 2 hours.

Joni R.
Florida
Buick Century
09/20/2013 Category: Service
Joni said the way they spoke to her was very rude. She said she feels like she was charged more this time than the last time she was at this business for almost the same service. She would not recommend this business based on this experience.

AP
Arnold P.
11/13/2012
Honest and thorough
Have been going to FLAWLESS FOR MANY YEARS AND THEIR WORKMANSHIP HAS REALLY BEEN FLAWLESS.

11/13/2012
Leaning
Very disappointed because I could not lean on your wife's car. Please supply beach chairs.
Jerry C. from Flawless Automotive Repair Inc responded on 11/14/2012
Arnold your review is unfair you are a regular customer and we always have treated you right that why you continue to come back and we appreicate your business, we offer seating in our waiting room and those chairs can be taken outside, my car has airbrushing that cost alot and dont allow anyone to lean it as i would azllow anyone to lean on any of my customers cars.

Lisa M.
Chrysler LHS
11/18/2019
Always great service.
Merry and Skip keep me and my car going!

LW
Lance W.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Lance said that he has been dealing with them for fifteen years.

Sandy W.
Kia Sedona
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Sandy said everything is always great. She has been going to this business for 20 years.

HS
Heidi S.
Subaru Legacy
11/11/2019
Recommend
My family has been going to Flawless for many years for routine car maintenance, batteries, tires, as well as any mechanical problems. I feel like we’ve been treated fairly and honestly.

Ronnie R.
Kia Sorento
11/06/2019
Personalized expert service
Great knowledgeable people. Been taking my cars there for 15 years.

BD
Blanche D.
Mercedes-Benz C300
11/03/2019
Honest prompt service provided with a smile.

EG
Ed G.
Buick Century
11/01/2019
Worth SIX Stars
I had another quality experience at Flawless Auto Repair and that is why I recommend my friends and family often.