John L.
Dodge Neon
10/25/2019 Category: Service
John said the service the business provided was pretty good.

JI
JUAN I.
Chevrolet Blazer
07/12/2019
Juan Ivie
Florissant garage is a good business. They're always so helpful and very polite. They always made me and my mother very happy customers. And I really appreciate the they take care of my mothers vehicle. Thanks again guys. P. S. Monday I'll be bringing the keys back to my blazer. Please keep looking for the parts. I want all of the work done

Ford Edge
01/24/2019
Good automotive repair
Very professional always get finished when promised

LW
LARRY W.
Pontiac G6
12/20/2018
Great service, they will work on scheduling an appointment and not pressure you into getting items fixed right away unless there is a safety issue unless
They do excellent work

EH
EILEEN H.
Hazelwood, MO
Scion xD
04/26/2016
is comfortable, nice restroom, people very courteous. But someone forgot or doesnot know how to turn off the " maintence needed" light. Otherwise would give a 5.
Already have and will continue. I feel that I can trust that my car problems will be taken care of, and so far so good.

RL
ROBERT L.
Saturn L300
04/26/2016
Excellent Mechanics
easy, convenient scheduling
quality workmanship
car returned to me when promised
reasonable rates.
I DON'T LIKE the squeaky, whining radio in the lobby / waiting room. Please turn it off

JAY B.
Saint Louis, MO
Cadillac Brougham
12/09/2019
Always on time!! Jay
This is a repair shop that I’ve been looking for, knowledge of vehicles in a very good way, always very respectful and professional.

TP
TEESHA P.
Honda Accord Crosstour
12/09/2019
I dropped my car off the night before and the repair was finished in a reasonable time frame. I received great customer service. Thanks again

AT
ANGIE T.
11/27/2019
Competent and Reliable Service
I am grateful to have a car care service that I trust.

At my most recent visit, I appreciated the reminder that it was time for my tires to be rotated.

In the past, they let me know what steps could be taken to correct an oil leak, and how it could be managed without spending an exorbitant amount on my OLD car.

In addition, it is just a few minutes from my home.

GM
GERARD M.
11/21/2019
Quality
Quality service and straightforward. No games like many auto-shops try to pull.

Will be returning for all future auto needs.

MICHELE C.
Saint Louis, MO
11/20/2019
Outstanding service!!!
I’ve been using this company for years, and can say my car goes to NO ONE else!!! Awesome customer service, and they aren’t going to tell you work needs to be done that really doesn’t. Great job, Jeff and Dale!!!

JEFF K.
11/16/2019
Always honest and dependable
I’ve been dealing with Jeff & Dale for over 20 years and they always take care of me. I know I can trust them and their techs to do a thorough job and never do anything that doesn’t need to be done.

11/14/2019
Outstanding
Great service. Reasonable price. Wonderful staff.

MARIAN W.
St. Louis, MO
Ford Expedition
11/13/2019
Perfect service.
We always have excellent service.

FZ
FRANK Z.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/13/2019
Comprehensive Service
Brought my vehicle in for an oil change. They also made sure belts, tire pressure, wipers, etc., were OK for the winter. Really take of there customers.

DK
Dot K.
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Dot said the business did a good job and had good follow through. She has her vehicle in for a different service at this time.

Hazelwood, MO
Mercury Grand Marquis
11/06/2019
Their Honesty
Great place to go nice people and won't rip you off.

BK
BOB K.
GMC Jimmy
11/01/2019

FS
FATHER JACK S.
10/30/2019
Friendliness and expertise
The staff is professional, accommodating and friendly

DAVID B.
Dodge Charger
10/28/2019
Great people
Great people,great small town business, been goin there for years ,always recommend them to everybody.