STEVE H.
Pontiac Montana
05/10/2021
Pack Front Besrings
Excellent Service and workmanship.

JV
JOE V.
Ford Freestar Wagon
05/08/2021
Clean and professional
They do very clean, Honest and professional work.

MA
Mike A.
05/07/2021 Category: Service
Mike said he has total confidence in the business, Jeff and Dale. The business is the best repair facility and he can not imagine better. They do not gouge, they tell what needs to be done, do not charge for unneeded service. They are honest and prices are competitive.

PZ
PAM Z.
Ford Edge
05/06/2021
Desperation-no brakes
I lost my brakes. I drove slowly and carefully to the closest shop. Luckily I found my new mechanic. They took very care of me and I had my car back in no time at all. You should give Florissant Garage and Radiator a try. šŸ˜Ž

DO

Foristell, MO
Ford Edge
04/30/2021
Can Always count on a Great Job
I have been using Them for 25-30 years and They always do great work and Iā€™m never overcharged.

BRUCE B.
04/30/2021
Acomadating friendly
I have 2 cars they maintain and if something unusual arises they are able to diagnose and offer a solution.

JOHN K.
04/22/2021
Expedient, professional, fixed locally!
I had a large repair that I've been needing for 2 and 1/2 years now and I only had a 48-hour window in which to get this vehicle repaired and this shop pulled through. I was impressed and I hope you have continued success.

SUSAN H.
Nissan Pathfinder
04/22/2021
Fan assembly
My Pathfinder had a horrible rattling noise. The garage techs listened at determined what the repair was. They even stayed later to finish the job. This is why after 30+ years we continue to do business with them. Thanks Dale & Jeff.

TH
TIM H.
Saint Louis, MO
GMC Pickup
04/21/2021
Great shop
If you what an honest repair shop, this is it.

Pontiac Torrent
04/21/2021
Inspection
Dropped car off for inspection, they called with update, they had it done that day. Very friendly, timely.

JAMES B.
04/19/2021
Quality
The place does quality work, on time and at a fair price. I highly recommend!

Hazelwood, MO

DONALD B.
Acura MDX
04/11/2021
Florissant garage
These guys are the best at what they do. I highly recommend them based on my experience with them. They located and fixed the problem.

MIKE D.
04/10/2021
Great Machanics and service as well as Communication
When they fix it it is fixed right and always keep you updated on their progress Thank Jeff for everything Oh and you too Dale