JAY B.
Saint Louis, MO
Cadillac Brougham
12/09/2019
Always on time!! Jay
This is a repair shop that I’ve been looking for, knowledge of vehicles in a very good way, always very respectful and professional.

TP
TEESHA P.
Honda Accord Crosstour
12/09/2019
I dropped my car off the night before and the repair was finished in a reasonable time frame. I received great customer service. Thanks again

AT
ANGIE T.
11/27/2019
Competent and Reliable Service
I am grateful to have a car care service that I trust.

At my most recent visit, I appreciated the reminder that it was time for my tires to be rotated.

In the past, they let me know what steps could be taken to correct an oil leak, and how it could be managed without spending an exorbitant amount on my OLD car.

In addition, it is just a few minutes from my home.

GM
GERARD M.
11/21/2019
Quality
Quality service and straightforward. No games like many auto-shops try to pull.

Will be returning for all future auto needs.

MICHELE C.
Saint Louis, MO
11/20/2019
Outstanding service!!!
I’ve been using this company for years, and can say my car goes to NO ONE else!!! Awesome customer service, and they aren’t going to tell you work needs to be done that really doesn’t. Great job, Jeff and Dale!!!

JEFF K.
11/16/2019
Always honest and dependable
I’ve been dealing with Jeff & Dale for over 20 years and they always take care of me. I know I can trust them and their techs to do a thorough job and never do anything that doesn’t need to be done.

11/14/2019
Outstanding
Great service. Reasonable price. Wonderful staff.

MARIAN W.
St. Louis, MO
Ford Expedition
11/13/2019
Perfect service.
We always have excellent service.

FZ
FRANK Z.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/13/2019
Comprehensive Service
Brought my vehicle in for an oil change. They also made sure belts, tire pressure, wipers, etc., were OK for the winter. Really take of there customers.

DK
Dot K.
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Dot said the business did a good job and had good follow through. She has her vehicle in for a different service at this time.

Hazelwood, MO
Mercury Grand Marquis
11/06/2019
Their Honesty
Great place to go nice people and won't rip you off.

BK
BOB K.
GMC Jimmy
11/01/2019

FS
FATHER JACK S.
10/30/2019
Friendliness and expertise
The staff is professional, accommodating and friendly

DAVID B.
Dodge Charger
10/28/2019
Great people
Great people,great small town business, been goin there for years ,always recommend them to everybody.

BP
BOB P.
Hazelwood, MO
10/28/2019
Trustworthy great shop
You can count on this shop to get the job done

TF
Tracey F.
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Tracey said she went to the business for inspection and it went fine.

VL
VALERIE L.
St. Louis, MO
10/17/2019
Great Staff and Work Done
The guys in the front office are always kind and helpful and the mechanics always do a fabulous job. The prices are reasonable too. They could have sold me things I didn’t need but opted to tell me about a fix for the problem saving me hundreds! Ethical, friendly, thorough and kind!

BR
BRUCE R.
10/15/2019
Friendly people
Friendly people, good service.

GH
Glen H.
Mercury Grand Marquis
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Joyce. She said the staff was the best. They get the vehicle in and done in a fast time.

GP
GERALD P.
Maryland Heights, MO
Chrysler Pacifica
10/11/2019
Personal Customer Services for Your Automobiles
I would like to show the greatest appreciation for the service that I receive when I had my Minivan service there today. I started going to the shop because of my trusted Car Repair Gentleman and when he let me know that he would be working there I followed and I have been very grateful for the way they run the business. I have not experienced any high pressured sales but I have experienced the return customer service that makes me trust the Owners and their Staffs. Thanks so much for the best service I have had getting my van taken care of there. If you want the best car care this is the shop to go too.