RACHEL B.
GMC Terrain
05/28/2020
Excellent Service!
Professional yet caring! They explained everything carefully. Once they began working in my vehicle they called me before touching anything that we did not agree on. Both of my experiences were excellent.

DON B.
Lincoln MKZ
05/28/2020
Excellent, friendly service
This shop provides excellent service in a neighborhood type environment.

Doris S.
Mercury Grand Marquis
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Doris said this business does great work and she appreciated that they brought her vehicle to her when it was done. She likes the staff there and said they take care of her and her family.

KK
Karen K.
GMC Terrain
05/27/2020
Remarkable Service
From the manager to the service technician who serviced my car. Kudos, great service! Thank you

TJ
TROY J.
Saint Louis, MO
05/27/2020
John the mechanic!!!
For the last two times that I've brought cars in for service. The quality of work has been excellent and their openness to tell me what I need and not need was very much appreciated .

GE
GEORGE E.
Ford Police Interceptor
05/26/2020
On of the best places to get automotive repairs.
Been going to Florissant garage for over 25 years and never had any problems. They’ve always been honest and upfront with anything that had to be done that was other than what I needed.
Thank you for all the people at the Florissant garage for doing that such a great job.

SUSAN C.
Saint Louis, MO
05/22/2020
Exceptional service
Two days before my daughter was to return to Baltimore we realized her brake pads needed replacing. Jeff and the crew completed the job and communicated with us all the through so we knew what to expect.

TC
Tom C.
Nissan Frontier
05/16/2020 Category: Service
Tom said he's done business with this facility before and has no complaints.

Dan P.
Cadillac DeVille
05/16/2020 Category: Service
Dan said he's known them for 45-50 years and that's why he keeps going back.

DONNA B.
Mercury Sable
05/15/2020
Safety and emissions for car
I’ve been going to this place for years would recommend it to anybody very nice and courteous people get you in and out pretty fast

LW
LES W.
Dodge Durango
05/13/2020
Les W
They do a good job of diagnostics and repairing of the vehicles in timely manner.

MELVIN H.
Jeep Renegade
05/11/2020
They are always very friendly and their work is good.
They are always very friendly and their work is good. I have been going there for many years to get my vehicles worked on and I have never been dissatisfied with the work.

JIM B.
05/06/2020
Honest reputation
The place is reliable and honest. What more can I say

LW
LARRY W.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
05/06/2020
Florissant Garage
Quality, personable, reasonable, convenient.

LH
LAUREN H.
Lexus ES 350
05/04/2020
Emissions testing
I had a great experience at Florissant Garage and Radiator! I was in and out in about 25 minutes for my Emissions test. Happy to support local businesses!