MARTIN G.
Chrysler Voyager
06/10/2021
Quality and Trustworthy Service
Florissant Garage and Radiator provides it's customers with a high level of quality service. Its service bays and parking area are generally full, so it's no secret of the good and fair price of their work.

MARY H.
Weldon Spring, MO
06/08/2021
Why Drive 30 miles For An Oil Change??
Because they are the best!!! If anyone was closer to home or better, I'd be there!!

BW
BERNARD W.
Saint Louis, MO
06/04/2021
Emission inspection
I had a last-minute opportunity to get n emission inspection and the guys were very gracious in getting me in on short notice. Their flexibility was appreciated and contributes to why I choose them for my automotive repair needs.

BILL M.
06/03/2021
Professional Work
Jeff is the consumate professional, trustworthy and honest in what he tells you. Been going there for years.

MARION P.
Saint Louis, MO
Chevrolet Lumina
06/02/2021
CUSTOMER FRIENDLY SERVICE
Very Professional CUSTOMER FRIENDLY SERVICE.

DF
DAVID F.
Mercury Grand Marquis
06/01/2021
Honest and trustworthy
Dale and Jeff are always honest and trustworthy. They stand behind there work. Wouldn't take my car anywhere else

STEVE M.
Hazelwood, MO
05/28/2021
Expect excellence!
Expect excellence! Because that is what the people at Florissant garage and radiator deliver. We have been bringing our cars there for close to 20 years and have never been disappointed. They go above and beyond what you expect.

MARGARET P.
05/26/2021
Great place
Excellent mechanics and customer service.

AA
AYMAN A.
Ford Econoline Wagon
05/22/2021
Honest and professional .
This is the only place I trust and the only one I go to whenever I need any auto repair. I known this place over 10 years.

STEVE W.
Hyundai Tucson
05/21/2021
Friendly Service
While helping me with my vehicle inspection, Jeff received one phone call after another. I was amazed at his calm demeanor and attention to detail for each call, while working with me as well. Dale assisted as well, and although it took a while to get me processed, the folks here are efficient, and courteous. I admire those traits.

KHRISTINE S.
05/21/2021
Jeff and dale are down to earth honest guys service is done in timely manner with reasonable prices

James C.
Chevrolet Cavalier
05/21/2021 Category: Service
James said he has been using them for forty years and has had good luck with them.

DEBBIE C.
05/20/2021
Great work and fair price!
Flo Garage will fix the problem, keep u informed on what they found and how much it'll cost to fix it. I can trust them to get the job done at a fair price!

MARGARET P.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
05/18/2021
True garage, experienced mechanics
After losing our mechanic of 30+ years and then a few not so great experiences with a couple other places, we finally found an experienced garage we can trust. They could instantly pinpoint 2 issues another place said was not a problem, would work themselves out(one had to do with brakes) and then find another issue and suggested in what order they would suggest fixing.

LK
LOUIS K.
Acura RSX
05/13/2021
Always get the job done quickly and done right. ✅