Bud Clary Ford of Moses Lake

Overall Rating 4.29/5Overall Rating 4.29/5Overall Rating 4.29/5Overall Rating 4.29/5rating 4.29

Latest Review about 1 year ago

Michelle H.
Spokane, WA
08/07/2017
Got me in quick when my car broke down driving across the state!
I had one day of car issues in Spokane WA but both Ford Dealerships in town told me I couldn't be seen until "mid next week". My 2010 Ford Escape was still running and no service light had turned on so I attempted the drive across the state back to Issaquah the next day. It started acting up again and a service light came on 20 miles from Moses lake, I called and they were able to look at my car that day if I could get there safely. When I arrived around 10am they welcomed me with friendly smiles walking in the door and pulled my car into the garage within 10 minutes of arriving. They were wonderful to myself and my large dog for the entire stay, diagnosing the problem and quoting a price within an hour. They had one replacement part in stock and although they told me my car would be road ready by 2 or 3pm that day they got me out by 1:30, before they closed early due to poor air quality! My car is new to me and this is my first experience bringing it to a Ford dealership but I would absolutely go back for any service in the future they were amazing!

Connie H.
Wenatchee, WA
06/01/2017
The best customer service
It's the 2nd time we have used they're service department. The first time we were staying in the area and needed an oil Change for our Edge. While doing the inspection they found a serious problem. They ordered the part and put in the next day. Which was awesome, since we were a 100 miles from our warranty being up. Then over the long week end the overheat light came on twice on our way back from Yakima. We called our local Ford dealer in Wenatchee, and were told it would be 2 weeks before they could look at it. So we called Bud Clary, they told us to bring it right over. They took care of dealing with the extended warranty people, helped get us a rental. Couldn't believe it. they got the part, fixed it and we got it back the next day. I wish you guys were closer. You really are the best! Thank You so much!!

MF
MICHAEL F.
Chelan, WA
GMC ACADIA
12/16/2016 Category: Sales
The ease of doing business. Very professional . They stuck to our agreement we made over the phone
This was our fifth car from Bud Clary Motors
Scott P. from Bud Clary Ford of Moses Lake responded on 12/16/2016

Hey Michael, thanks for your recommendation we really appreciate it.

KR
KEITH R.
FORD EXPEDITION EL
12/14/2016 Category: Service
vehicle maintenance
Everyone very friendly and helpful
Scott P. from Bud Clary Ford of Moses Lake responded on 12/14/2016

Hey Keith, thank you for the great feedback.

JULIE F.
FORD FOCUS
12/14/2016 Category: Service
Good first experience
I have been here twice before I decided to get my oil changed. Once for a blown tire and once because another place put the wrong fluid in my car. These two times, they were very helpful: changed my blown tire to the spare even though they didn't have my tires available and drained the fluid to add the correct one. Both times for no charge.

So I chose to use them for my oil changes. Signed up for the care plan, which seems like a great deal.

Everyone was very nice and helpful.
Scott P. from Bud Clary Ford of Moses Lake responded on 12/14/2016

Hey Julie, thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback we really appreciate it. We are pumped that you had a great experience, we hope to see you again sometime!

JOHN S.
Quincy, WA
12/12/2016 Category: Service
Efficient service
Once again I received quick and efficient service.
Scott P. from Bud Clary Ford of Moses Lake responded on 12/13/2016

Hey John, thanks for the feedback!

TODD S.
Canby, OR
FORD EDGE
12/12/2016 Category: Sales
Great place to buy a Ford
Great buying experience. Would buy from them again. Only small problem is the car did not have floor mats in it. The online ad for the car described floor mats. When buying a car, make sure the vehicle has every option listed in the ad before signing the papers.
Scott P. from Bud Clary Ford of Moses Lake responded on 12/12/2016

Thank you for your business, we will look into the floor mats and get back to you. Thanks for the feedback!

LD
Laura D.
Warden, WA
12/10/2016
The office staff are very nice but just can't seem to get the service on my truck correct. This is the 4th time in 2 months my F150 has been in for service. This time the wrong tires were put on and 2 of the tire stem caps were left off. I even asked for the 3 oil changes for $99 to be put on my tab and that was left off. I do believe that Bud Clary Ford of Moses Lake has just lost a 2 1/2 year loyal customer. I will be driving out of town from now on.
Scott P. from Bud Clary Ford of Moses Lake responded on 12/13/2016

Laura, Thank you for bringing this to our attention so we can improve our process to better serve you as the customer. We appreciate you bringing the vehicle back so that we can correct this issue and make it right. We appreciate your business.

JEREMY G.
FORD MUSTANG
12/04/2016 Category: Service
Very nice staff and service department
Appt took a littler longer but the communicationeased my Waite
Scott P. from Bud Clary Ford of Moses Lake responded on 12/05/2016

Hey Jeremy, thanks for the review. Thank you very much! Have a great week :)

SL

JERENE B.
FORD ESCAPE
12/03/2016 Category: Sales
My experience at Bud Clary
We were greeted before getting out of car, very nice young man whose was still in training. The older salesman was working with him and also accommodated me....they were very helpful as I wasn't sure I was going to buy a car and which one it would be. I'm on a limited income and knew exactly what I could pay every month. They worked with me to stay within my budget and I bought a car.
Scott P. from Bud Clary Ford of Moses Lake responded on 12/05/2016

Hey Jerene, we are very glad that you had a great experience with us. Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback, we really appreciate it. Have a great week!

MA
MACARIO A.
FORD FUSION
12/02/2016 Category: Sales
Professional
The employees all treated us with great respect and were there willingly to help us in our purchase.
Scott P. from Bud Clary Ford of Moses Lake responded on 12/05/2016

Hey Macario, thank you very much for the feedback we really appreciate it.

JAMES F.
12/02/2016 Category: Sales
2012 F-150 purchase
Awesome salesman, and a nice truck. My only complaint would be the lack of communication with the salesman thinking it was a certified used vehicle when it wasn't and the not being able to find the spare key. Other than that the salesman was great at putting me in the seat of the perfect truck for me.
Scott P. from Bud Clary Ford of Moses Lake responded on 12/05/2016

Hey James, we really appreciate your feedback. We hope that your F-150 is treating you well! Have a great week.

JOHN T.
12/01/2016 Category: Service
Because I Bought The Pickup There
They Never Clean The Windows, Never Vacuum It Out & Never Set The Cock That Was On The Work order
Scott P. from Bud Clary Ford of Moses Lake responded on 12/02/2016

John, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are supposed to vacuum the front floors as part of the service. Unfortunately we do no clean the inside of the windows as part of the wash we offer. I apologize for the miscommunication with the clock. I reviewed the past work order and did not see it listed so we made a mistake. We will contact you so that we can get these items taken care of. We apologize for any inconvenience and would like to make it right as soon as possible.

Justin Chapman

SR
SCOTT R.
Prosser, WA
FORD FOCUS
12/01/2016 Category: Service
Great customer service. Seems to be great service but I have not made a 100 % decision yet. That will come with time.
Scott P. from Bud Clary Ford of Moses Lake responded on 12/02/2016

Hey Scott, thanks for the feedback we appreciate it. If there is anything we can do to help with your selection process please let us know. Hope to see you soon, thank you!

CLIFF W.
FORD EXPEDITION
11/29/2016 Category: Service
Oil change and alignment.
Took vehicle in for oil change, and vehicle check revealed need for alignment. They were able to complete the alignment at the same appointment; turned out great!
Scott P. from Bud Clary Ford of Moses Lake responded on 11/30/2016

Hey Cliff, thanks for your review. We really appreciate it! Hope to see you again sometime, have a great week!

MEGAN R.
Lake Stevens, WA
FORD FIESTA
11/29/2016 Category: Service
Service department
Did not fix the problem my car was having. Poor customer service
Scott P. from Bud Clary Ford of Moses Lake responded on 11/30/2016

Hey Megan, could you please give us more information on your experience? We'd love to make things right! Thank you for your feedback. (social@budclary.com)

JUAN R.
FORD TAURUS
11/23/2016 Category: Sales
purchase new car.
friendly, very professional.
Scott P. from Bud Clary Ford of Moses Lake responded on 11/28/2016

Hey Juan, thanks for coming and buying a vehicle. We appreciate your feedback!

GM

Thanks Gerald!

JOSE R.
FORD FUSION
11/19/2016 Category: Service
Always a pleasure when I go in.
Always friendly and courteous when I go in. They are professional and I leave satisfied knowing my vehicle is ready to go.
Scott P. from Bud Clary Ford of Moses Lake responded on 11/21/2016

Hey Jose, thanks for the awesome feedback. We are glad that you always have great experiences with us. Thank you!