Continue reading recommended reviews

James P.
Auburn, CA
02/04/2021
Professional Credit Repair Services
Before the lockdown of the covid19 pandemic, I had struggled with bad credit and how to fix it. My credit Cards debts kept me in a complete state of dilemma and almost caused me depression as my score was dropped to as low as 424. I had eviction and several collections including car loan and It was obvious I won’t get approved for anything at the same time I was trying to build my business but everything was very tough and difficult until I came across (Radiant Solution Credit Specialist) I was desperate but quite cautious but i got In Touch with them anyway. 7days after I got a mail from Experian and the other two credit bureaus. My scores were raised between (TU: 800, EQ: 790, EXP: 805) respectively. Credit cards debt appeared as paid while late payment appeared to be on time payment, eviction and others were discarded. Honestly this has helped me to build up my business credit and I'm happy again. How well can I appreciate RADIANT SOLUTION CREDIT SPECIALIST for their job well-done other than sharing my experience to the public. (radiantsoluctions@gmail.com (209) 878 7391)