JOHN F.
Chrysler Pacifica
12/16/2020
Mike and his team were very fast and the price was very fair!
A pleasure working with an auto repair facility where there is still integrity and honor in what they do!! Your not just a pain in the ass customer like the rest of the facilities treat you! I have had all my cars serviced by FCRW for almost 20 years! That's a Credit to Their Business Ethics! Make your appointment now!

DEBORAH R.
Volkswagen Passat
12/16/2020
Mike never fails to pay close attention to detail. I appreciate his honesty and trust him completely.

BG
BRUCE G.
12/16/2020
Honest, no hassle, and no just throwing parts at it, they did their job trouble shooting first.
Mike runs an honest auto repair shop. He stays in good communication, and tries to get ya back on the road without breaking the budget.

DV
Donna V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
12/16/2020 Category: Service
Donna said she found them to be very good.

Jim H.
12/12/2020 Category: Service
Jim said he always gets excellent service there.

BD
BEVERLY D.
INFINITI Q50
12/09/2020
Excellent, honest and professional mechanic. Long standing customer and highly recommend.

FV
FABIAN V.
Dodge Durango
12/02/2020
Wonderful customer rapport
My experience at this shop was great. I had alot of work to do, so understandably the bill was high. With that said, anywhere else would have been far worse. Mike (the technician who helped me) worked with me by offering cost saving practical alternative suggestions that would allow me to continue using my car safely. I went ahead and did everything because I felt that I was in good hands in this shop. I definitely plan to return, and I appreciated the team's candor when it came to my issues. It so hard to find honest mechanics, please dont change!!

Daniel R.
11/28/2020 Category: Service
Daniel said he is very, very happy with them. They are the best. Mike is the bomb. He is very honest. He doesn't just tell the problem, he shows it to Daniel as well. Mike is very professional. It is a great business.

Joyce T.
11/21/2020 Category: Service
Joyce said they are very professional. Mike is really honest. He told her what she needed and what she didn't. She trusts him. If he can't do a job he will send her back to the dealership. He doesn't overcharge. He won't push for something just to get money for himself. He is very, very efficient. She appreciates him.

Nissan Versa
11/18/2020
Foreign Car And auto repair review
Honest,fair price and excellent work. Never makes mistakes. Been going there for 20 years and always treated respectfully and honestly. Never does work you don't need

ALBERT B.
Lexus GS 300
11/18/2020
HONESTY AND INTEGRITY
MIKE IS THE BEST TO DIAGNOSE A PROBLEM AND GIVE IT TO YOU STRIGHT, HE WILL NOT GIVE YOU WHAT YOU DONT NEED. I WILL TELL YOU I WOUL DNOT GO ANY OTHER PLACE. GREAT JOB MIKE.

PA
PAM A.
11/16/2020
They are helpful friendly and honest I trust them
I have trusted them for over 20 years with my vehicle and my wallet they are good at what they do I recommend them to anyone

INFINITI G37 Coupe
11/16/2020
Super helpful and friendly as always
Stopped by again for an issue with water coming into my vehicle when it rained. Mike was able to identify the issue immediately, and set to fixing it quickly after explaining it to me. Its always a joy knowing that I have an informed, skilled, and most of all honest and fair mechanic I can trust.

AP
ARTHUR P.
Boynton Beach, FL
11/13/2020
Trust and excellent results
Awesome results from caring straightforward staff.

Much appreciated!!

AG
Aiyesha G.
Isuzu Rodeo
11/11/2020 Category: Service
Aiyesha said nice people.