John M.
10/01/2020
2015 corvette
I could say all the usual things about a good mechanic,like Honest, truthful ,Professional,Knowledgable,. But iI won't Because 1 word sums mike up.....
PHONOMENAL!!!!!!!!

PD
PEG D.
Boca Raton, FL
Nissan Rogue
09/30/2020
Serviced My Cars for Many Years
I would never service my cars anywhere else. This family business is honest and offers fair prices. Their service is excellent and reliable.

PR
PETER R.
Lexus RX
09/29/2020
Service of my SUV
Besides their excellent knowledge of
car repair, Mike, the owner at Foreign
And Corvette Repair World is very honest about what needs to be done in my vehicle. That trust gives me a good feeling, considering how careful one has to be in other repair shops.

RL
RODNEY L.
Acura 3.2TL
09/25/2020
As usual, Mike was friendly and informative about the condition of my 2000 Acura TL. I trust the care of my car to Mike as I would trust a highly skilled physician to the care of my health.

DZ
Dan Z.
Florida
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Dan said his visit was great.

DAVID D.
Tamarac, FL
Volkswagen Passat
09/24/2020
Honest to goodness
A friend recommended I take my car to Mike. Mike runs a tight shop. Be like Mike, more mechanics should be like Mike.

DEAN S.
Nissan Versa
09/23/2020
Best honest repair shop you will ever find
Great repair shop , honest and on time , very fair and trustworthy, this is a place I always highly recommend to family and friends

GG
GREG G.
09/23/2020
Mike is the best!
Mike is super knowledgeable! I have a 2002 Corvette that he has done an amazing job of finding the issues and getting the problems fixed.

BK
BILL K.
09/22/2020
05 Corvette
Mike reviewed the issues with check engine light and a few other things. He fixed the problem, changed the oil, I made suggestions for what needed to be done now and what could be done later. He was awesome! This was my first experience. I will trust all my cars with Mike moving forward.

RL
RICHARD L.
Lake Worth, FL
09/19/2020
Quick Fix - Always Great Service.....
The best auto service In town.

PR
Pepito R.
Florida
09/18/2020 Category: Service
Pepito said the business was good, well informed, and everything was great.

MERLE M.
09/12/2020
Great work
honest & reliable work every time

KAREN B.
09/08/2020
Best in town!!!
Best in town!!

BOB B.
Dodge Challenger
09/07/2020
Extremely Honest and excellent Repair work. Mike has now worked on 5 of my vehicles and when you find someone that you can trust , you stay with them. Thanks Mike, You came through again.

RP
ROXANNE P.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
09/05/2020
Honest and Accurate
Mike is the One In A Million Auto mechanic that is truly honest and up front with the cost of the repair. My second time bringing my Vette there. He is very knowledge about Corvettes. I definitely will be bringing my car back there for repairs whenever I need future repairs.