PG
PHYLLIS G.
09/05/2020
Convenient, polite, got the job done quickly and reasonably.
This place is 5 minutes from me. As soon as I came in they took my car, did the work and got me out of there quickly and charged a very reasonable amount. Mike is very pleasant to work with and I will definitely be back.

EP
ERIKA P.
Honda Accord Coupe
09/02/2020
Mike is the only guy I will let work on my car. He's very knowledgeable, professional and reasonable.

KEVIN S.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/02/2020
Reliable
I love to take my car and my husband truck to this shop because they are very reliable and the service is always very good.

KEVIN S.
Volkswagen Tiguan
08/31/2020
Fast and friendly service
I have a great experience with the business and the service is great and the owner is very nice and friendly

Lexus IS 300
08/29/2020
Best of the best
Just had my daughters vehicle serviced second vehicle this week can’t say enough about mike and his professionalism and his caring about how he takes care of our vehicles
If you need anything related to your vehicle
Please see mike BEST OF THE BEST

JILL L.
08/28/2020
Excellent service!
I always feel comfortable going in there to have any work done on my car has a female some places have a tendency to take advantage. Not with Mike he’s honest straightforward and will tell you like it is even if you don’t want to hear it. The time spent there waiting is never an issue and I would recommend anyone to use him and I have in the past and will continue. Thanks for the respect thanks for the service you’re absolutely wonderful!

Toyota Avalon
08/28/2020
The best of the best
Mike has been unbelievable in his service on my three vehicles he diagnoses and hits it on the head I have been in the car business fo 30
Years and have had experience with many mechanical technicians Mike supersedes all I have come in contact in my years of being in the automotive industry Thank you Mike.

DJ
David J.
Florida
Mercedes-Benz C250
08/28/2020 Category: Service
David said the business was absolutely excellent. He says the business saved him over a thousand dollars.

RL
RODNEY L.
Acura 3.2TL
08/21/2020
AC Repair
My AC condenser was damaged by an object entering through the grill of my car. Other parts in the AC system were also affected and had to be replaced as well. Mike did an excellent job in diagnosing and correcting the damaged AC. Thank God I have cold air coming out of the air vents once again. As usual, Mike was professional, efficient and informative. Throughout the course of the repair work, he kept me up to date about the progress of the job. Mike is a great mechanic who takes the best interests of his customers to heart.

GF
GREG F.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Nissan 240SX
08/21/2020
Speedy excellence
I continue to get excellent service here. Although my 240SX has less than 130K miles, it is over 30 years old. Today the A/C was low on freon -- apparently a very slow leak. They evacuated the system, checked for leaks (nothing noticeable although they said there is one) and filled the system with freon. I opted not to have the whole system checked to find what is a very minor leak.

JAY S.
Mazda CX-7
08/13/2020
Reliable and efficient
I have come to expect total honesty and reliability from Mike and his team - that’s just the way they are over the last 25+ years when I have taken my various vehicles for service. Always a pleasure doing business with them.

BOB B.
08/10/2020
Fast and Honest
Thanks Mike for the fast and efficient service. Excellent auto repair business. I highly recommend. A+

Lexus GS 300
08/07/2020
Mike fixes your problem right the first time they are the best
Very professional very knowledgeable would not bring my vehicles to any other place

David B.
Florida
Chevrolet Caprice
08/07/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Angela. She said he is very honest and doesn't try to take her money for things that don't need to be done, she thinks he is a very nice, honest gentleman and she will be going back.

BOB B.
Dodge Challenger
08/06/2020
Excellent!!!! 5 +++++ Star Business. Thanks Mike for the Great service on my vehicle.