GF
GREG F.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
08/04/2020
I had an oil change -- in at 8 out before 9. Mike is always friendly and helpful. He even did a courtesy inspection of my brakes. I just keep being amazed at the level of service he provides -- been going there for 9 years. Every time I go there, my level of confidence and satisfaction increases.

BC
BUD C.
07/24/2020
I took my car in for an oil change.
The.mechanic took the car promptly and serviced it as needed.
The price was fair. The work was completed.
I would recommend this shop to anyone for small or large repAirs.

Nissan Versa
07/23/2020
Great job at fair price
Nicks foreign car is honest and fair only does what you need and agree to

Melanie C.
Acura RSX
07/22/2020 Category: Service
Melanie said the mechanic is very informative.

AY
ADAM Y.
GMC Yukon
07/16/2020
AC issue.... was thinking the worst
Took my car in figuring my ac was gone, either compressor or the evaporator and thinking it was going to cost me big bucks. After Mike and his team had the car for under a day, they located a leaky hose and just like that, and a lot less $, I was good to go. Highly recommend you take your vehicle to Foreign and Corvette repair world for any type of car issue. Honest and respectful to do the job right and in the proper timeframe.

CR
CARLOS R.
Mazda 3
07/15/2020
Awesome and honest mechanic
Mike the owner for mechanics shop has great prices for being done with your car and getting it done in a timely matter

LI
LOGAN I.
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
07/15/2020
Top notch
It is hard to find a mechanic that you feel like you can truly trust. The level of communication and straight answers was awesome and made my repair as pleasant as an auto repair can be. Great shop.

AG
Aiyesha G.
Isuzu Rodeo
07/15/2020 Category: Service
Aiyesha said she would recommend the business for service.

PR
PETER R.
07/07/2020
how I appreciate Foreign and Corvette Repair World
It bothered me a lot, that by mistake, I gave them 4 stars last time. So, this time they get 6 !
My son owned a SUV that had a chronic electrical problem . 2 dealers and 3 different mechanics in LA couldn't fixed it in 2 years.
When my son moved back to Florida, he brought the SUV to F & C Repair World. Mike had to improvise and actually build a part , but he fixed the problem for good. Inexpensively !
That is why, my whole family has been going to F&CRW for more than 35 years.

JAMIE S.
Mercury Grand Marquis
07/07/2020
Mike is awesome
Mike is great and very honest. They do great work and always willing to work with you about what really needs to be done. We have been going there for years and we are always happy with Mike and the work he has done over the years.

SUSANA H.
Nissan Sentra
07/06/2020
Reliable
I've never had problems coming back to this shop!
Easy or difficult work..they make it happen!!
Thanks Mike..!

DAVID R.
07/02/2020
Great work & honest prices
I have used mike for several years for my Ford taurus. He easily diagnosis the problem, repairs are quick & pricing very fair. I would, and have referred him to several people .

JANET G.
07/01/2020
Great service / honest people
I've been taking my cars here for 17 years now. Their service is great. They are honest people which it's hard to find in this business. I really recommend them.

AY
ADAM Y.
INFINITI M35
06/30/2020
Infiniti dealer wanted $10k to fix my car
Had some sensors and other issues w my 07 Infiniti. Brought to dealer to check out and got an estimate for $10k. Brought to Mike at Foreign and Corvette repair world and got all the sensor issues fixed, plus new wiper blades and a alignment, all for under $500 total!!! I would highly recommend any car issues, bring to Foreign and Corvette repair world. Honest and reliable.

CA
Chris A.
Chevrolet Corvette
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Chris said they did an excellent job.