MELANIE B.
10/09/2020
Honest
I was recommended this shop since I drive a BMW and could not be more pleased. Fixed what wasd needed and was honest about what needed repair and what didn't

PETER R.
Toyota Avalon
10/04/2020
my Jeep's problem
Last friday, I brought my Jeep to Foreign and Corvette RW for an evaluation of a problem with the " electronic information center ".
After a thorough examination, Mike determined that there was a problem with the screen and to take the vehicle to the dealer, since it was still under warranty. Since i left my Jeep with him, he closed the shop and personally brought it to the dealer ! When the dealer was finished with it, Mike insisted to go there with me to make sure everything was in order before I took possession of the vehicle.
Then, he informed me that he wasn't charging me anything for his services and his time !!!
I thank my father every time for recommending me to Foreign and Corvette Repair World. No wonder he has been a customer of theirs for more than 35 years.
Joshua Reed

John M.
10/01/2020
2015 corvette
I could say all the usual things about a good mechanic,like Honest, truthful ,Professional,Knowledgable,. But iI won't Because 1 word sums mike up.....
PHONOMENAL!!!!!!!!

PD
PEG D.
Boca Raton, FL
Nissan Rogue
09/30/2020
Serviced My Cars for Many Years
I would never service my cars anywhere else. This family business is honest and offers fair prices. Their service is excellent and reliable.

PETER R.
Lexus RX
09/29/2020
Service of my SUV
Besides their excellent knowledge of
car repair, Mike, the owner at Foreign
And Corvette Repair World is very honest about what needs to be done in my vehicle. That trust gives me a good feeling, considering how careful one has to be in other repair shops.

RL
RODNEY L.
Acura 3.2TL
09/25/2020
As usual, Mike was friendly and informative about the condition of my 2000 Acura TL. I trust the care of my car to Mike as I would trust a highly skilled physician to the care of my health.

DZ
Dan Z.
Florida
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Dan said his visit was great.

DAVID D.
Tamarac, FL
Volkswagen Passat
09/24/2020
Honest to goodness
A friend recommended I take my car to Mike. Mike runs a tight shop. Be like Mike, more mechanics should be like Mike.

DEAN S.
Nissan Versa
09/23/2020
Best honest repair shop you will ever find
Great repair shop , honest and on time , very fair and trustworthy, this is a place I always highly recommend to family and friends

GG
GREG G.
Chevrolet Corvette
09/23/2020
Mike is the best!
Mike is super knowledgeable! I have a 2002 Corvette that he has done an amazing job of finding the issues and getting the problems fixed.

BK
BILL K.
Chevrolet Corvette
09/22/2020
05 Corvette
Mike reviewed the issues with check engine light and a few other things. He fixed the problem, changed the oil, I made suggestions for what needed to be done now and what could be done later. He was awesome! This was my first experience. I will trust all my cars with Mike moving forward.

RL
RICHARD L.
Lake Worth, FL
09/19/2020
Quick Fix - Always Great Service.....
The best auto service In town.

Pepito R.
Florida
09/18/2020 Category: Service
Pepito said the business was good, well informed, and everything was great.

MERLE M.
09/12/2020
Great work
honest & reliable work every time

KAREN B.