ZF
Zackary F.
Florida
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Zackary said they did a good job.

TC
TOM C.
Kia Spectra
06/25/2020
I called because my air conditioner stopped working and they took my car in the very next day to be fixed.

AY
ADAM Y.
GMC Yukon
06/14/2020
Reliable. Dependable. Well priced.
Honest, well priced business that I can always count on to give me a fair price and do the job right and in a timely fashion. Would recommend and have to all friends and family when a car is in need of repair.

VF
Victor F.
06/13/2020 Category: Service
Victor said his vehicle is running fine now and he has no problems with it.

INFINITI G37 Coupe
06/09/2020
Great service, friendly people, best and fairest prices in town
Fantastic people delivering exemplary service. They always offer fair and honest pricing, and are straight forward with all expected costs. They have always managed to fix my problems quickly with no issues.

PR
PETER R.
06/06/2020
safety check of my son's car
Even after going to Foreign & Corvette Repair World for more than 35 years, Mike still manages to surprise me almost every time.
For close to an hour, he performed a thorough " safety check " on my son's car, but charged me only for a set of windshield wipers.
There aren't many car service business like that left any more. I am sure glad that Repair World is one of them.

KEVIN S.
Volkswagen Tiguan
06/05/2020
Friendly
Very friendly costumer service and reasonable prices

PA
PAM A.
05/26/2020
Trust worthy & excellent work
After years of service I have never been disappointed

Justin C.
Chevrolet Corvette
05/22/2020 Category: Service
Justin said they were quick, got him in fast, had fair pricing and Mark was cool.

PD
PEG D.
Boca Raton, FL
Nissan Rogue
05/21/2020
Honesty
I have been going to Foreign Corvette Repair since 1992. They are honest and will give you a fair price which is below the dealer price for the same service. I have never felt pressure to get service they recommended. Mike is a great guy and I am happy to give him my business.

AW
Anthony W.
05/20/2020 Category: Service
Anthony said they always take care of him, they're efficient, easy, it's never really a process, and he has never had problems with his vehicle when he gets it back.

RP
ROXANNE P.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Chevrolet Corvette
05/13/2020
Efficient, honest and fair
Brought my Corvette in for a No Start issue. Within seconds Tech Mike correctly diagnosed the problem and I was back on the road in a short period of time. Efficient, honest, knowledgeable and fair. Very pleased with the service and I will return when in need of my next repair.

RICH B.
05/12/2020
Honest and trustworthy perfectionists
My mechanic for over 25 years. There is no one more reliable or trustworthy. I recommend Mike and his staff to whoever will listen. Not a chance I’d take any vehicle of mine to anyone else. The absolute best there is for any issue you have.

PR
PETER R.
Lexus RX
05/05/2020
My SUVs service appointment
Every time I visit Repair World ,I am
Treated the same way : an honest diagnosis , good service and a reasonable price !
Very consistent in our 30 year business relationship.

Nissan Versa
05/04/2020
Foreign Car And Corvette Repair
They are nice,friendly and honest. They only do work that needs to be done.Mike will tell you that the work you request is unecessary.All that at a fair price. I've been going to him for years.They do the job right the first time,I've never had a problem with them or had to bring my car back yo them for a mistake