RL
RICHARD L.
Lake Worth, FL
03/21/2020
Great Auto Service
Knowledgeable, cost effective dependable car repair service.

ALBERT B.
Lexus IS 300
03/20/2020
Very professional and Mike does the job right the first time I have been in the car business for 30 years and mike definitely outstanding
I can only say Mike is outstanding in his diagnosis of problems with your auto and again I say repairs your vehicle correctly the first time . Great job Mike and staff.

CHERYL H.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Chevrolet HHR
03/13/2020
HHR
Great work at a fair price. Honest and trustworthy!!!

DV
Doreen V.
Florida
Ford Fiesta
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Doreen said this business is good.

03/10/2020
Did a great job on my car.

JV
JOSEPH V.
Boynton Beach, FL
Ford E-350 Super Duty
03/04/2020
Knowledgable professionals.
I've been using their service for over 20 years. They've earned my trust from the beginning. They do the job right and if there's an issue after they fix it.

CHERYL H.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Kia Soul
02/28/2020
Kia service
Great experience and great service. Thanks guys

JN
James N.
Chevrolet Corvette
02/28/2020 Category: Service
James said the business was very good and he was very satisfied. He added that there were no issues and they were very reasonable.

JAMES D.
Cadillac CTS
02/26/2020
Honesty
I always feel confident my car is in good hands and will be fixed in a timely manner.

LAZARO B.
02/20/2020
Always honest and always fair.
This the shop in my opinion as it is always honest with the work that needs to be done as appose to doing unnecessary work to make a dollar. Turn around time is quoted and accurate.

ALBERT B.
Lexus GS 300
02/20/2020
Very convenient
Mike is a very knowledgeable and professional
Mechianic, when he does a job the first time
It’s done right. I recommend him highly.

WM
WADE M.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
02/17/2020
Always professional always fair. Not easy to come by these days.

EH
Eric H.
Boca Raton, FL
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Eric said he gets great service at this place. The Owner is very straight with him and it is always a great experience.

AE
ALLISSON E.
02/15/2020
5 star
I have been using foreign and Corvette World for approximately thirty years. I have never received anything but class a treatment. Family business now I will never use anyone else. Alison E.

Nissan Versa
02/14/2020
Good service fair price
Ihavebeen com I g to Nick and Mike for about 20 years and they always fix my car right the first time for a fair price. I recommend them to everyone when they ask for a good mechanic. The people there are nice. I drop my car off in the morning before work , I get a call late morning for a price quote from them and the ok to fix my car. They have never done anything without my permission. Honest and good mechanic are hard to find . Nicks corvette and foreign car is that and they did all makes and models. I know about 5 people that have used them for years with no complaints or problems. Keep up the good work Mike.