KG
Kellah G.
Audi Q5
02/19/2021
Car Repair
Excellent service, professional and explain the services provided.

Linda M.
Mercedes-Benz S430
02/12/2021
Service Comment
Outstanding one day service was provided

Mark C.
CA
Porsche Cayman
02/11/2021
Trusted Service
I've had my 2007 Porsche Cayman S serviced at Foreign Car Repairs and Sales several times and am always pleased with the results. Their service has always been thorough, professional and courteous. And I've always been able to trust what they tell me the car needs and feel confident that the work will be done right. I highly recommend them.

DIANE S.
Mercedes-Benz S550
02/09/2021
The environment of the shop. It’s clean, staff is courteous and polite and concerned about the needs of your automobile
This establishment was recommended to me. Because of the current pandemic and my current financial circumstances I received the same treatment at this establishment that I receive at the dealer and the cost of the repair was a savings

Mercedes-Benz S500
01/22/2021
Auto Repair services
Shop is clean & service technicians are knowledgeable

FS
Fred S.
Mercedes-Benz S63
01/15/2021
Car Repair
Everyone in shop was professional and the big thing is how clean the shop is. Everyone really appeared to be concerned about repairing my vehicle.The service has always been great at ForeignCar Repair and sales.

VF
Van F.
01/15/2021
Always 5Stsr
Excellent service in a timely manner at a reasonable price. What more can you ask for.

MF
MARK F.
Mercedes-Benz 280CE
01/14/2021
280 ce mercedes
They took care of my mother car just little pricey I think them for their help i will go back again

Jeffery B.
Mercedes-Benz S430
12/22/2020 Category: Service
Jeffery said the business is very professional, the only problem is they charge too much. The work is guaranteed, so he would recommend it to any foreign vehicle owner. He had 2 front shocks replaced for $2700. They do very good, quality work.

GB
George B.
Mercedes-Benz CL-Class
11/23/2020
Great auto repair services
You can get all your auto repair needs at Foreign Car Repair service at reasonable prices.

AD
Antwon D.
11/17/2020 Category: Service
Antwon said his uncle took all his vehicles there, they did good business, and they did excellent work on 3 of his. Good work on his uncle's and good on his. They do a major job,

James C.
Mercedes-Benz 560SL
11/14/2020
My car has been being repaired with this shop in the best possible way! They stand for excellence!!!

ER
Eric R.
Jaguar XJ
11/10/2020
Great place for Foreign Car Repair
Once again, Foreign Car Repair fully satisfied my needs. I own a jaguar which has limited service professionals available who know the car well enough to entrust them to provide repairs. Since the last time I visited Bernhardt, my car has not been in need of repair due to his excellent, unparalleled attention and service. I was in need of an emergency head light replacement as I don't want to drive at night without it, and as I had just noticed the night before, that the light had died. Anyone who know Jaguars, knows that this particular light replacement is not an easy one and requires a specialized expertise. Mr. Bernhardt empathized with the stressful situation I was experiencing, and made special accommodations to take care of my issue right on the spot, interrupting their operations and allowing me to bring my car in without an appointment. I can't think of a better mechanic and I have had several. Thanks again Bernhardt for your exceptional professionalism and reliability over decades of service you have provided to our community. Keep up the good work and I will see you again soon. Eric R.

JJ
JAMES J.
Audi Q7
10/30/2020
Audi Q7
The shop was super clean. Their assessment and repair was spot on. The staff was polite, courteous and professional. The price was pretty good, too.

Brandon S.
California
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
10/28/2020 Category: Service
Brandon said he liked the staff customer service. He will be back for more business.