Dennise M.
CA
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
02/16/2019
It’s always good knowing that my car was serviced by a group of very competent people (thanks Art)!!

Leonard M.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
02/15/2019
Sl 500
They do great work

02/05/2019
I was satisfied with the repair made to my car

SG
STANLEY G.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
01/29/2019
Bernhard is a delight to deal with, even if you are getting your car repaired and know you have to spend money. He is very straight forward in his overall manner.
Although I had to spend more money than anticipated, I was comfortable that the work needed to be done and that my vehicle was in better shape because of it. I was shown the defective parts of everything that had to be replaced, and this gave me additional comfort.

BW
Brian W.
01/25/2019
My auto maintenance.
My E350 need some maintenance and I received the best understanding and the best advice and the best service. I highly recommend Foreign Car Repairs and Sales.
My family and friends I’ve told and we are all pleased with our services.

Brian from Los Angeles Ca

BC
Barbara C.
Mercedes-Benz C280
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Barbara said the service was good and she was pleased with the work performed.

Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
01/08/2019
Annual car check up
I’ve been using these guys for a while. They’re pleasant and do know the foreign vehicles I.e Mercedes and BMW. They have good service and there has not been a service they couldn’t resolve. They get you in/out and will provide you with a lift home if you live close.

The only thing I would add is that they could wipe off your windows or do a light vacuum would be nice. At minimum as a customer courtesy clean the front window.

Linda M.
Mercedes-Benz S430
12/30/2018
Customer
Great service and professionalism.
The issue I brought my car in for was ok so the dealer was honest enough to say so

WD
Willie D.
Mercedes-Benz S550
12/22/2018
mbz s550
foreign car repair did an excellent job on repair to my car they were fast and efficient cost wise very reasonable and courteous very please with there work

SP
Sherry P.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
12/17/2018
Service is always wonderful. Their concern for providing the best service is outstanding.
Excellent service and concern.

BR
Blanche R.
Mercedes-Benz 380SL
12/16/2018
Evaluation of repair service
I trust Bernhard to provide honest repair needs and not charge me for unnecessary repairs.

IB
I Love My B.
Euclid, OH
12/08/2018
Excellent Customer Care!
I bought my BMW in CA, but before I could drive it home to OH, my water pump needed to be replaced. I took it to Foreign Car Repair, and they repaired my water pump in a timely manner, with the utmost respect. George's customer service was fabulous. A few months later, while in OH, the expansion tank needed to be replaced again. Since the part was under warranty from Foreign Car Care, I asked George if I could be reimbursed. Foreign Car Repair not only reimbursed me for the part, but also the labor. You can't get better than that! If I lived in CA, I would trust Foreign Car Repair for all my BMW's service needs.

Arlance S.
12/04/2018
Great customer service.
Great customer service. Always explains about what repairs are needed. Also, very timely in performing repairs.

KG
Kellah G.
Audi Q5
11/29/2018
The service is always professional and all repairs are explained in detail. My car was washed which is a bonus. Manager and staff are exceptional.

AE
Anette E.
Culver City, CA
11/22/2018
My E 350
All the service men started early to make sure my car was completed on time. The check all parts and replace those needing to be replaced.

11/17/2018
Excellent work
Their repairs is better than the dealership.

James C.
11/17/2018
Great Work!
I had been looking for a BMW shop to service my car ever since the warranty on my car had expired. Although it took a while, Foreign Repair is the place I had been looking for. Foreign completed the repairs and servicing of my car in an expeditious and professional manner, with a fair price. Perhaps 1/2 the cost of servicing at BMW dealer. I emphatically recommend Foreign to take care of your BMW, Mercedes, Porsche, import car.

KR
Kevin R.
Culver City, CA
11/09/2018
Oil Change
I driven by this shop for years and when faced with an immediate need for an oil change I decided to stop by. The auto tech checked my digital settings of my BMW and showed me my levels and need for oil.

The service was excellent and the cost was more than reasonable. I will be returning for future car service.

GB
George B.
Mercedes-Benz CL-Class
11/08/2018
Car repair
Foreign Car repair does a great job for a fair price. Great people also!!!

Lois Ann B.
10/31/2018
Courteous, knowledgeable, friendly staff. A great value.
Sée above...