MF
MICHAEL F.
Mercedes-Benz E350
05/29/2019
Great experience
This is how a repair shop should operate. They were courteous, the shop was clean. The diagnosis was quick. The repair was also quick. My car runs great! Thanks guys!

Marshall D.
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Marshall said the vehicle still does have a vibration. Everything else they worked on was good.

KR

Deanna J.
Mercedes-Benz C240
05/24/2019
Top Notch Work!
I receive top notch work whenever I take my car in. Erik is knowledgeable and kind. He went over and beyond to help me on my last repair. My 15 yr old Benz is running like new again!! Thx guys!

BR
Blanche R.
Mercedes-Benz 380SL
05/10/2019
Repair Service
I trust them to be honest about any repairs that are needed. If they say this repair should be done now, I don’t hesitate to say “fix it”. This is so important for women to have a mechanic they can trust. The repairs are always done in a timely manner and I am always asked if I need transportation to pick up my car. If my car broke down in the front of a repair shop I would have it towed to Foreign car repair.

Arlance S.

Vivian L.
Hawthorne, CA
Volvo S60
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Vivian said the employees provided what she asked for. They called and provided service updates. They provided her with service options.

Rodney G.
Inglewood, CA
04/29/2019
Masters Class
This shop is simply put in a class all by itself. I’ve finally found a shop that equal to the BWM dealer repair service except more affordable. The technicians are friendly, informative and happy to explain a repair or cost of repair to you. Master’s Class !!!

AR
Avan R.
Inglewood, CA
Audi allroad
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Avan said it was good service.

Jay P.
Mercedes-Benz C240
04/06/2019
Friendly and Competent
Let's face it. Maintaining and repairing Benzes and Beemers is an expensive proposition. When you buy them used and coming off leases and run them until the wheels fall off, like I do, there will come a time when major parts start to fail. When that happens and it seems that each time the hood is lifted, it's another grand on the credit card, you have two choices. Go to a dealer, half way across the county or use a trusted local mechanic.
Bernhardt, owner of FCR is a guy I can trust. His prices are competitive and he keeps me running and on the road. He is right there with his crew. He gets his parts in hours instead of days. Unlike dealers who don't care about customers who are flunkies for fleet-owning elitists, Bernie communicates if he hits a snag. He keeps his promises and does good estimates and good work. He'll also be good enough to help with something as small as a light bulb.

Mercedes-Benz E350
04/05/2019
Great repair and diagnosis shop.
Foreign Car Repair is an excellent establishment for car repair. They provide excellent service and good repairs at reasonable price.

SP
SPENCER P.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
04/04/2019
Very professional and kind service is what they provide at Foreign car repairs auto repair shop. They are not out to beat you out of your money but to take the stress of worrying about your vehical off your mind.

Mark C.
CA
Porsche Cayman
04/04/2019
They Found the Problem when No One Else Could
I couldn't be happier with the outcome of my first visit to Foreign Car Repairs & Sales. My 2007 Porsche Cayman S, which I bought new and has given me many years of reliable service, suddenly developed a severe brake squeak. It was at the point where it was embarrassing to drive the car. I took it back three times to another mechanic, who couldn't fix the problem. That's when I brought it to Foreign Car Repairs & Sales. I explained the problem, left the car and hoped for the best. Later the same day they called and said the car was ready. They had isolated the problem and repaired it. That was over three weeks ago and I have driven the car practically every day and it is absolutely perfect. I'll certainly keep going back for future service. They are courteous, professional and very thorough.

BR
Blanche R.
Mercedes-Benz 380SL
02/22/2019
Evaluation of Foreign Ca Repair
I trust Berhard’s Evaluation of my car’s problems and his recommendations for any repairs needed. I will have my car towed to Foreign Repair before getting another mechanic’s recommendation for repair needs.

Dennise M.
CA
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
02/16/2019
It’s always good knowing that my car was serviced by a group of very competent people (thanks Art)!!