Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5rating 4.99

MIKE D.
Nissan Rogue
09/17/2018
Inspection - Oil Change
I love this service station! Always clean and organized! Always such helpful staff! Part of our community. They are great!

AF
AL F.
09/12/2018
Always dependable and getting the job done correctly the first time

JOE W.
Nissan Rogue Select
09/11/2018
Been a customer for many years, honest, reliable service always the case .

Mr./Ms. G.
Very friendly service

RENEE G.
09/08/2018
The people
They are honest and trust worthy! I would highly recommend them to anyone.

KN
KAREN N.
Jeep Liberty
09/01/2018
Always dependable
I have been bringing my car to Forest City for years and have always had great service. Everyone that works there is always friendly, professional and honest. They are the only ones I trust to bring my car to.

RICH C.
08/30/2018
AWESOME CARCARE
Everytime I leave here after having a service or a repair done I'm confident the job was well done.

PS
PETER S.
Merrick, NY
08/29/2018
INSPECTION
INSPECTION AND OIL CHANGE COMPLETED BEFORE 10:30 AM.

ED
ED D.
08/28/2018
Service is very professional and honest
The mechanics are totally trustworthy and knowledgable

DEBI G.
08/27/2018
Dependable
I have been going here for over 20 years, they are always dependable and honest and stand by their work, which is top quality.

WG
Wayne G.
08/04/2018
Honest assessment , great courteous service
I have three vehicles and wouldn’t think of bringing them anywhere else . In an emergency Mike and Joe always have time . They tell you what is recommended but also tell you what is not needed but to keep an eye out for the future ,No anxiety like at a dealership , no upselling. . Just straight talk , no phoney coupons , just quality repairs .Highly recommended

TD
TIM D.
Chevrolet Avalanche
07/16/2018
BEST SERVICE
As always Mike was a consummate professional, Although always busy Mike was able to fit me in and take care of my truck. Over the years Mike and his staff have always been there for me and my family being fair and honest we would never think of going anywhere else. When I need service they don’t provide their recommendations are as good as their service.

RICH C.
Kia Sorento
07/12/2018
AWESOME CARCARE
What can I say Mike and staff are #1. Always leave knowing my vehicle has been
well taken care of with professional expertise.

CG

WALTER P.
Mazda Protege
06/18/2018
The people.
Mike C runs a first-rate service shop. Everyone is friendly and takes the time to listen what your concerns are. There is no BS here; they listen and then to proceed to diagnosis the problem and fix it.

ROBERT S.
Merrick, NY
Mercedes-Benz 450SL
06/18/2018
Done right
The work is done right. Clean, neat, the problem, or service is taken care of... thank you

RALPH M.
04/27/2018
Routine Service
Forest City Service is the only place I will take my cars for service. Mike and his staff are friendly, knowledgeable and trustworthy. I always leave Forest City knowing the service I requested was completed and done right.

LAURIE M.
GMC Terrain
04/23/2018
New tire
I called the station and Joe was very helpful in pricing & ordering a new tire for me (I got a flat). I dropped off my tire (with flat) and rim to Mike. When the tire came in a few days later, he placed it on the rim, letting me know when it was ready. I was able to go down there later that day and they immediately put the tire back on the car in less than 10min. Thank you!!

HS
HERB S.
04/14/2018
honesty and fine work
honesty and fine work

JESSICA M.
04/04/2018
Always Reliable
The guys at Forest City are so accommodating, I was able to bring in my car last minute and they had it ready for me by the end of the day. You can always count on reliable, straightforward service.