Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5rating 4.99

RALPH M.
04/27/2018
Routine Service
Forest City Service is the only place I will take my cars for service. Mike and his staff are friendly, knowledgeable and trustworthy. I always leave Forest City knowing the service I requested was completed and done right.

LAURIE M.
GMC Terrain
04/23/2018
New tire
I called the station and Joe was very helpful in pricing & ordering a new tire for me (I got a flat). I dropped off my tire (with flat) and rim to Mike. When the tire came in a few days later, he placed it on the rim, letting me know when it was ready. I was able to go down there later that day and they immediately put the tire back on the car in less than 10min. Thank you!!

HS
HERB S.
04/14/2018
honesty and fine work
honesty and fine work

JESSICA M.
04/04/2018
Always Reliable
The guys at Forest City are so accommodating, I was able to bring in my car last minute and they had it ready for me by the end of the day. You can always count on reliable, straightforward service.

Mr./Ms. B.
03/29/2018
GOOD SERVICE...FAIR >>>Honest
GOOD SERVICE...EXCELLENT REPAIRS...FRIENDLY HONEST MECHANICS

RK
RORY K.
INFINITI I35
03/29/2018
Brought my car in for servicing and received the same great service I have been receiving from these guys for the past 28 years. Knowledgeable and honest mechanics are hard to find but I found them here. I highly recommend them!

DENNIS L.

VG
VINCENT G.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
03/04/2018
the staff is very friendly, honest and fair

ALAN S.
03/04/2018
They helped save me money
My car was making a loud noise and I suspected that my exhaust system needed to be changed. I was right and it would be expensive but they gave me the option of sending my car out and that would save me 50%. I so appreciate that savings and their efforts.

FM
FRANCA M.
Toyota Venza
02/25/2018
Happy Retirement Mike
HI, Mike took the time to speak to me to tell me he was retiring. I always has a great experience at Forest City because of people like Mike who you can trust, he will greatly be missed.
Congratulations on Retiring Mike!! Thank You for many years of servicing my family's cars.

RICH C.
Kia Sorento
02/23/2018
Service Heaven
Clean, courteous, friendly and professional service is what you find at Forest City Service. Your normal wear and
tear problems are taken care of expertly. Any major problems are diagnosed and then talked over with customer
before any work is done. The entire staff is a joy to work with.

Keep up the good work.
Rich C.

MK
Mr./Ms. K.
Chevrolet Sonic
02/01/2018
Recent service was excellent.
I've always been satisfied with the care an service Forest City takes with my vehicles. This time was no exception. Mike & Joe are terrific.

ED
ED D.
02/01/2018
Professional
They are a great shop. The mechanics are honest and professional.

VK
VIVIAN K.
Valley Stream, NY
01/15/2018
Exceptional Servuce!
Brought my car in a 8AM and waited for mycar.It was serviced promptly . I had an oil change, inspection and tire rotation. Everyone was very polite and friendly. I higly recommend Forest City Service.

Mr./Ms. B.
01/13/2018
My Repairs ...stay REPAIED! Friendly ...helpful Mechanics they are.
I have been a loyal customer since the 1980's . Helpful and Honest they are. Great Service...prompt repairs....Fair prices ...I trust them completely with my car...they kept my 1996 car running in great shape ... until i sold it last year ... and was told engine was in such great shape.

RK
RORY K.
Amazing
I have been using Forest City since 1989 and have been 100% satisfied. Everyone there has been always willing to help at anytime. I highly recommend them!

SHARON B.
Needed a New Battery
My battery died the other day. I brought the car into Forest City and, after I advised Joe that I needed to pick up my grandchildren, he got to work immediately and replaced the battery. The guys at Forest City are always helpful, professional, honest and go out of their way to help. Love these guys!!!!!

KR
KEVIN R.
All Good...
...like always.

Mr./Ms. G.
01/04/2018
Battery replacement was quick
Excellent job replacing battery and checking starter.