Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5rating 4.99

MK
MELANIE K.
02/22/2019
Review for service on car
Forest City Service is professional. They listen to your concerns. They call and explain their findings before doing the work. I’m very satisfied with the work they have done on my car.

Toyota Avalon
02/19/2019
The service was excellent, the shop is well run honest and dependable

Nissan Sentra
02/15/2019
On time service
I had an 8 am appointment and was taken right on time and car was done in no time at all

SD
SHANA D.
Acura TSX
02/14/2019
Trustworthy
As always, I found them to be friendly, quick and trustworthy. I wouldn't take my car anywhere else. Have been a customer for many years.

FH
FELIX H.
02/10/2019
Excellent service, polite and professional!
Excellent service, polite and professional!

RL
RICHARD L.
02/05/2019
Loyal customer
Been going here for 20 years always been treated with respect they are professional and fair in their pricing they are trustworthy and have always been truthful on what I needed or don’t needed I bring all my family’s cars to them for service and if I need something immediately they try to accommodate you

JEFFREY S.
01/31/2019
Inspection
Everything went very smoothly, great service and nice guys

01/24/2019
Honesty
It’s hard to find an honest mechanic and here you will. They are very friendly and I would recommend them to everyone.

Joseph d.
Levittown, NY
01/09/2019
I cannot remove my previous review
Since I cannot remove my not "Verified Customer" review --I am recanting, I was not 100% informed and had a knee jerk reaction to the situation previously stated. My review with one star was not based on all the facts and my father is 100% satisfied with the service center.

DT
DAVE T.
Hyundai Tucson
12/30/2018
Great Experience
Mike and his workers are always polite, cheerful and willing to help with your car problems.

12/27/2018
The best service station
We have been using forest city for just under 25 years. Our Hyndai was serviced for an 80,00o check up. And we needed a muffler and oil change. The work was done the same day. Mike is fair and we trust him. We don't take our cars anywhere else.

12/23/2018
The people
Mike and everyone here are the most honest guys around!!

MK
MELANIE K.
12/22/2018
Very professional. Excellent service. They listened to my concerns about the vehicle and explained what was done to service the car.

Joseph d.
Levittown, NY
12/20/2018
Higher prices, takes advantage of your situation.
My nephews car needed an alternator,I asked Joe to call before any charges so we can figure it out, called my elderly father and tricked him into thinking a rebuilt alt for an 05 toyo was fair priced over $600 and never called me because he knew I would be upset. Not the first time he took advantage of my family and I would warn ANYONE to be cautious.

DORA S.
12/19/2018
It’s close to my home and great quick service
I have been using Forest City for services for several years. Staff is friendly and customer service oriented. It’s been convenient to make appointments last minute and they always go above and beyond! I highly recommend this business.

WG
WAYNE G.
12/19/2018
Great place to service your car
I have three cars and I wouldn’t bring them anywhere else . Mike and Joe are always attentive to your car . Give you an honest assessment and you get the car back fixed right . Bought tires for one of my cars , went to Mavis Tires . Did nothing but fight with the manager was a bit leery of how the work was done , constantly upselled and lied to. Just bought tires for my Rav 4 at Forest City I was told price which was basically the same as Mavis . They were installed and I paid . . Tires are newer also . They were just manufactured two weeks ago according to the tire . No hassle and confidence in leaving your car in trusted hands makes a big difference.

DENNIS L.
Land Rover Discovery Sport
12/13/2018
Inspection
Mike and his crew always do a great job at a fair price. I highly recommend them.

Dennis L.
12/11/2018
Inspection
Once again superb service. Wouldn’t go anywhere else.

JEFFREY T.
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
12/10/2018
True Pros !!!!!!
Having all 4 of my cars serviced at Forest City for 20 plus years just shows how much I trust The work, People, Prices and overall Honesty. Mike and his crew are real Pros !!!! Highly recommend Forest City for all Car needs !!!!

DENNIS L.
Nissan Frontier
12/10/2018
Auto inspection
Always great service at a fair price. Highly recommended.