VG
VIRGINIA G.
Volkswagen Passat
04/17/2019
Great business
The company get you in and out at a reasonable time. They are always professional with a good attitude. I will be using this garage again and again.
Thanks

DOUG S.
Chevrolet S-10
04/12/2019
Because they do good work, and they are good to their customers.
First I would like to thank them for a outstanding that they did for me this week.

joyce g.
04/11/2019
Great people
I feel very comfortable about leaving my van in the hands of this business. As a neighborhood business, it is important to win the trust of its customers and they certainly have mine.

DON P.
Mazda 626
04/05/2019
Good Service received in a timely manner.
The garage called me to get my approval for extra charges for tires. My 1999 Mazda was inspected in a timely manner.
Joey from Forest Hill Garage responded on 04/08/2019

Thanks for trusting us with your car care needs!

BOB B.

Chesterfield, VA
Honda Ridgeline
03/23/2019
State Inspection Review
I came in for a state inspection for my truck. Although a small and simple thing, there were some major details that made Forest Hill Garage stand out from the rest. The office was clean and the staff was very friendly. Most places leave you in silence to awkwardly stare at the clock, not the case here. They make you feel at home and engage in conversation and make you feel like family. This place was FAST and the professionalism was over the top. The shop/bays were clean just as much as the office. They run a tight ship here and I’ll certainly be back for more services in the future.

DUANE S.
03/23/2019
Highly recommend!
FHG completed my annual inspection and got me set with new brakes in a blink! Time was significantly shorter and price was signifigantly lower than my previous repair shop!

TG
THOMAS G.
03/22/2019
F150
As usual, Forest Hill Garage is consistently great at what they do. Always friendly and accommodating. There work is excellent.

AE
ABDU E.
Glen Allen, VA
02/27/2019
abdul elmokadem
great customer service they taken care for everything .

PE
phil e.
02/12/2019
They treat you like family!
My wife found Forest Hill Garage after a poor experience elsewhere. They are fair and honest and do great work. I've brought my old car in twice...they don't tell you somethings wrong unless it is, and charge a reasonable price for their excellent service! They value my business and additionally they value my service as a veteran and I highly recommend Forest Hill Garage.

KK
KATHRYN K.
02/09/2019
EFFICIENT
GREAT SERVICE, FRIENDLY, HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM

Ford Explorer Sport Trac
02/09/2019
Local service
Always a pleasure fast and friendly

ZC
Zia C.
02/05/2019
The guys here are so nice.
I called minutes after they opened for a inspection. They told me to come on in, once I got there they took my car in and did the inspection. They are so friendly and nice here.

SG
SOPHIA G.
Volvo XC90
02/02/2019
The place is very professional. I've have 2 major things done to my vehicle in the last 2 years that cost major money. I will say i haven't had any problems since. I felt like the money i spent was worth the work. I even paid less than what was quoted because they tried to save me money. Im a happy loyal customer

CARRI C.
Honda Civic Si
01/31/2019
Glad You're in the Neighborhood!
After having several failed attempts to schedule an appointment when the garage first opened under new ownership, I am very pleased to say that times have changed. I was most pleased with the friendly, efficient, and reasonably priced service I received yesterday! Thank you Forest Hill Garage. I'm glad you're nearby!

Carri C.

CHARLEY W.
Buick LaCrosse
01/28/2019
Work on the Buick Lacross
Joey,
We have been customers of Forest Hill Garage for about 30 plus years through two owners. I am always amazed at the great service you and the mechanics provide. I do not recall ever having to go back for a service done.
Thanks,
Charley W.

Jeep Liberty
01/19/2019
good service with friendly manner
My car always seems to break down at 7AM or 5PM. If I need a tow they can provide one. I leave my keys with confidence that they will find the problem and call me with the solution. They explain and leave the decision to me whether to proceed. I always get fair treatment and never talked down to. I trust them. Many thanks guys.

KR
KASEY R.
Ford Edge
01/19/2019
The people and the quality of work!
Y’all are awesome I recommend your shop to family and friends. Your polite and funny and get the job done right. Thank you!

01/09/2019
Consistently Good
I like these guys. Straightforward shop. I've never felt hustled or disregarded. Pricing is always fair and honest. The only reason I'm not awarding FIVE stars is they are still somewhat limited in services offered. For example, muffler work referred out for lack of onsite welding, some more sophisticated digital work may be limited. In short, room to grow. I'd rather be giving them all my business.

DJ
dave j.
Volkswagen New Beetle
01/09/2019
Very Happy
Its always a great experience, I never feel like I'm getting hustled. I always get a detailed description of what's going on with the car and reasonable options on how to fix it.