PH
phoebe h.
01/04/2019
Great garage
Love this garage—I feel very comfortable that they aren’t taking advantage of me and I’ve gotten great service there.

joel m.
Volvo V70
01/04/2019
friendly & professional
Great competent service and accommodating in terms of schedule. I was a bit surprised at being charged $40 for the installation of a bumper wiper cover when I had already purchased the cover for $40.

STEPHEN B.
12/26/2018
get it done right, fair price, not rush work
all good now

TG
THOMAS G.
11/27/2018
Workmanship and honesty
Made an appt for a water leak. Within minutes of beginning service they found a faulty radiator cap. After pressure testing there was no more leak.
This is the only place I take all of my cars. They are better than the new car dealer.

SE
STEVE E.
11/17/2018
Long-time customer, they are fair and reliable
My family has been customers of Forest Hill Garage for 40 years and feel we receive great work on our cars.

JEFF B.
11/09/2018
Great neighborhood shop
Quick service and honest about what needs repairing/ replacing

LP
leslie p.
10/31/2018
Great and reliable service
I recently moved to Virginia and stopped by this shop with a flat tire. They fixed it for free. I needed an oil change on a ten year old with one hundred and ten thousand miles. The changed the oil and stated the car was in good shape and didn’t need any other service. If the shop was anything but 100% honest, they could have managed to find some repair but they didn’t and that’s how I knew I found a shop that did good work and were honest mechanics. I definitely recommend this shop.

Jeep Liberty
10/23/2018
Good service.
Another good job. Thanks.

BOB B.
10/20/2018
Neighborhood auto Repair
Clean, friendly and honest

CHARLEY W.
Buick LaCrosse
10/17/2018
tires
Needed 4 new tires and aligned.Done qiuickly and professionally.

PB
PETE B.
10/14/2018
expert service
make an appointment, they're ready for you with fast friendly service. In over 20 years, I've never had a repair fail

CHARLEY W.
GMC Jimmy
09/22/2018
GMC JIMMY
Once again I rate them excellent!
Fixed andvturnaround for a big job was one day!
Thanks

MT
mary T.
Kia Soul
09/12/2018
The Best Garage in Town
I have been a customer for over 20 years of Forest Hill Garage. I was a customer of the previous owner and I have truly come to like the new team members as well which features Jeff, who stayed after the sale. I really wanted to give them a chance-as Jeff did. No regrets. The level of service is still so great. Anyone who ever worries about being told the truth about auto repairs, anyone who is considering purchasing a used car should let FHG take care of their vehicle. They do not let me get service I don’t need; they are honest and they have my complete confidence. Mary Tompkins

KK
KATHLEEN K.
Lincoln Navigator
09/09/2018
Reliable, reasonably priced service
Appreciate the honest, friendly service at a good price.

DK
DELORES K.
07/25/2018
Best mechanic ever!!!
I've been taking my vehicles to Forest Hill Garage for probobly over 30 years. Jeff is my mechanic and hes amazing. He works hard and always explains whats going on and has been fair in pricing. Love this place and Love Jeff!!

Nissan Maxima
06/14/2018
Best service ever
Jeff is the best as always. Service was superb. So glad you got rid of the girl who used to answer the phones. New guy is really nice and friendly.

MT
mary T.
Kia Soul
06/13/2018
Let Forest Hill Garage Have Your Business
Chris and Jeff took great care of me and my Kia Soul yesterday. I have been a customer for almost 20 years and I always tell my friends that whatever side of town that you live on, Forest Hill Garage makes it worth your trip to Forest Hill Avenue. It is very much a neighborhood business beloved by its customers, many of whom like to wait for their cars. The technicians are honest and I know that what they are telling me is what needs to be done. I go to them for the simple things when my vehicle is under warranty and I go to them for big jobs like timing belts. You will not be disappointed in their work.

TG
THOMAS G.
05/25/2018
Workmanship
Forest Hill Garage completed the repair on my truck quickly and with no excuses. The water pump and serpentine belt were replaced in one day. The truck ran better than before the pump broke. The garage worked with my warranty company with no complaints and did not over charge. I have used Forest Hill Garage for years on all my cars and have never had a problem.

LC
Lorraine C.
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Lorraine said she would recommend the business for service.

ES
Eric S.
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Eric said he had a very pleasant experience.