Jason D.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Always great
Couldn't ask for better service. Always great!

SF
Shelley F.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/31/2020 Category: Service
I always get great service here however the prices for repairs is pretty steep. I left your place and went around the corner and saved $100.
This has no negativity against the gentlemen that waited on me. This is by no means not his fault at all.

GW
Very pleasant environment

Lancaster, SC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Efficient
Good service provided in a timely manner

Jennifer W.
Fort Lawn, SC
2020 Hyundai Elantra
03/30/2020 Category: Service
Overall Visit
Great
KELLI E R. from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 03/30/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review! Our goal is to provide every customer with a 5 star service. We also want to thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle  and please reach out to me if you have any questions in the future.

03/29/2020 Category: Service
Thomas Furey is my service representative Great guy He takes care of my car when I bring it in.

SP
Sarah P.
03/28/2020 Category: Service
Great service on every appointment.
Just had 100Kservice on our 2013 Sonota.All services have been done at Fort Mill Hyundai and have had the same service advisor ( Thomas Furey) since our purchase in 2012. We appreciate quality service with a satisfactory explanation of services needed and performed. Thanks Thomas and the techs at Fort Mill Hyundai. Bill Patterson

Melissa M.
Clover, SC
03/27/2020 Category: Service
Awesome crew!
These guys (and gals) are so professional and never try and get me to buy anything that isn’t a necessity! I over coming here!

NW
Neil W.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/27/2020 Category: Service
From purchase to service it is always a good experience
It is always been a pleasure to have our cars serviced at Ft. Mill Hyundai. From the purchase to service it has proven to be the best dealer in our area. Hats off to Thomas in the service area for the attention he has given us through the years. He always makes sure that we get the best and most prompt attention possible.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/26/2020 Category: Service
Friendly but business

James B.
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Always efficient. Service Managers polite and respectful. Comfortable waiting area.
I am 79 yrs. of age, and have dealt with many car dealerships. Fort Mill Hyundai is tops. From the time you check in until you leave. The coffee , water and snacks are very much appreciated. The complimentary car wash at the completion of service is awesome.

BD
Brian D.
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Great customer service!!! Keep up the great work!

Linda B.
Catawba, SC
Excellent service ... Friendly and quick
No complaints. Excellent as always. It is painless and Tom is a pleasure to do business with. See you next time.

Layton M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Usual excellent service
These folks always take great care.

LN