Overall Rating 4.3384612/5Overall Rating 4.3384612/5Overall Rating 4.3384612/5Overall Rating 4.3384612/5rating 4.3384612
Overall Rating 2.36923/5Overall Rating 2.36923/5rating 2.36923rating 2.36923rating 2.36923

Lake Wylie, SC
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Fort Mill SC
ANTHONY B. from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Providing our customers with 5 star service is always our #1 goal. We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey and to acknowledge your advisor for providing that service.

Respond

MJ
Meagan J.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Lots of recalls, but the service has been great!
I’ve had several recalls on my car, but the service department has been so great throughout! I have worked with Tom several times, and he is always so kind and makes sure I understand what’s going on. I’ve never felt I’ve been there far too long. They are great when they know I’m waiting.
ANTHONY B. from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

AY
Amy Y.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
I was recommended someone in particular to go to for service. I was unable to talk to that person or even make an appointment until almost 2 weeks after. When I got to the service department, there were only two people working to receive people, which was a surprise because I expected more for a Saturday. Still the person that set up my maintenance was professional and friendly and made sure to mention what services I needed at the moment as well as what I came for. The waiting area was comfortable and the amenities were perfect for waiting. I had told the previously mentioned gentlemen about how I wished some sticky residue near the door handles be removed and were told that they would be removed but upon receiving the car found them still there. Still as far as the actual service as a whole, it went well. I'll be bringing my car back.
ANTHONY B. from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for the review!

Janice M.
Good customer service
I was very satisfied with good customer service and updates were in a good timely fashion, and price to fit my budget.
ANTHONY B. from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Sorry about that last email!!! I had a little typo. We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey and to acknowledge your advisor for providing that service.

RN
Rebecca N.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Amazing Service Team!
I can't say enough about the GREAT service Fort Mill Hyundai provides each and every time we bring in either of our vehicles. David and Team are welcoming, courteous, and go the extra mile time and time again.

DK
Dianne K.
Lake Wylie, SC
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Quick and painless
David Kilmer is the best in service, brought car in for oil change, he advised there had be a recall and that I needed a tire rotation, all was completed within an hour and out the door. Couldn't ask for anything more.

5NPE24AF2KH730699

Columbia, SC
Friendly Staff + Excellent Service
My experience was great. I was greeted by friendly staff who assisted me right away. The delivered service was excellent and didn't take long.

NM
Nancy M.
Best dealership ever!
Fort mill Hyundai is the best dealership in the Carolinas. George Freeman has sold our family 4 vehicles since 2006.. We always get top notch service from everyone at this dealership. David Kilmer in the service department is always so accommodating in scheduling us for service. Love this place! They are like Family!!!!!!

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
A burned out headlight
Although the service schedule was totally booked on the day that I recently requested an oil and filter change as well as a headlight bulb change, Thomas Furey came to my rescue. He did not want this senior citizen to be driving around at night with only one illuminated headlight, so he found a way to work me in that very afternoon. While I waited comfortably reading and enjoying a complimentary drink, the service crew took care of everything and then washed my Santa Fe. Great customer service!! Thank you, Thomas!

Indian Land, South Carolina, SC
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Tom Fury has always taken care of any service request that we have needed for our vehicle. I had a routine oil change, but also had a noise when braking and turning right. He asked Daniel to check it out and I was asked to ride along to identify the noise I was hearing! Daniel identified the problem and explained it to me and I left satisfied! So pleased with this service department!

Thomas B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/16/2019 Category: Service
The service personnel. Rey was great to work with.
Excellent customer service, prompt and fast. Great work.

Douglas W.
Waxhaw, NC
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Consistent professional and friendly service
I have purchased (3) cars from Fort Mill Hyundai and have worked with Tom in the service department on everyone of them. Excellent person to work with. I’ve never had a problem with any service on any vehicle I’ve purchased at Fort Mill Hyundai. Highly recommend Tom and Fort Mill Hyundai.

CD
Chelsey D.
quality work and staff
Tom insured that the work that was done on my car was effective and fast. His service is extremely appreciated.

ST
Sally T.
Reliable and good service
Always friendly and service is excellent and done in a timely manner

Lancaster, SC
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/16/2019 Category: Service
David Kilmer is always an excellent service manager. Very knowledgeable, courteous and dependable. Service and timing is always great. That's why I always keep coming back; thanks again.

SN
Sheri N.
2003 Hyundai Sonata
04/16/2019 Category: Service
David in the Service Dept is alway patient and knowledgeable. The service is great and my 2003 car runs really well .

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Customer service was better than the other Hyundai dealerships I have taken my car to. I felt like the truth was being told to me and not a fabricated story.

I was able to get in and out in a timely manner and my car look amazing

NR
Norma R.
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Service Team
Ray has always presented himself in a professional manner and provided outstanding service. I feel he is honest, listens and cares about the customers concerns.
The rest of the service team is also welcoming and make you feel at ease.

York, SC
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Cleanliness ,,,,,,,,,
The waiting and the bathroom are very clean.
Snacks and drinks are offered while you wait as well as massage chairs, wi-fi, and tv.
Service is fast, depending on what is being done.
Staff is friendly.