Overall Rating 4.1219534/5Overall Rating 4.1219534/5Overall Rating 4.1219534/5Overall Rating 4.1219534/5rating 4.1219534
Overall Rating 2.21951/5Overall Rating 2.21951/5rating 2.21951rating 2.21951rating 2.21951

06/18/2018 Category: Service
Get service and comfortable waiting area!!

DN

HR
Hugh R.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
Always great service
As always, my service was completed on schedule and as promised. My rep, Mr Furey makes sure I know what to expect whenever I bring my car for service

AP
April P.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Always satisfied!
Oil changes are thorough yet wait time is great! The friendly atmosphere at Fort Mill Hyundai is the best. Thank you guys for continuing to make my post car purchase amazing✨.
Shawn M., Service Director from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for the 5 Star Review.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

VN

Rolf E.
Waxhaw, NC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/17/2018 Category: Service
Problem was not resolved during service visit!
High beams not working and were not repaired during scheduled service visit wjere the problem had been sent in in writing and when dropping the car off.
Shawn M., Service Director from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

It was a pleasure meeting with you today.  We will be addressing the issue with the high beams today.
Thank you for your honest review.  We will get to the bottom of the problem.

Sincerely,

BC
Betty C.
Catawba, SC
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Frendly professional personnel with pleasant and comfortable surroundings.
Shawn M., Service Director from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 06/17/2018

Thank you very much for the 5 Star Review. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

LA
Lewis A.
Tega Cay, SC
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Fort Mill Hyundai Svc
David Kilmore, Customer Service Rep, is a super gentleman to work with when setting appointments. Always calls quickly to let us know the plan if attack on all maintenance.
Shawn M., Service Director from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 06/17/2018

Thank you very much for the 5 Star Review. So happy to hear David ilways taking Great care of all your service needs.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

GT
Gary T.
Fort Mill, SC
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Always helpful, efficient and friendly.

Dana H.
York, SC
Location and convenience.
If it weren’t for the location and convenience to work for me, I would try a different dealership. I have never received what I would consider to be teal personal service at this dealership, and everyone seems to be too busy checking in customers and rushing around to even make eye contact... including the Service Writers. I never receive an explaination of service or the inspection of my vehicle. The only time I’m spoken to is when they try to upsell me a service or ask me to replace a part or filter and then for payment. My car is never pulled around for me after service is completed, and this last visit I walked across the Service area parking lot to find my car. The only way I could identify my car among several other parked around it was by my work parking sticker. I just expect a bit more personal service, and that’s exactly what was promised to me when I leased the vehicle. Iguess i just know what to expect whenever I visit this dealership for service.
Shawn M., Service Director from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 06/17/2018

I apologize this is the type of service you have received. That is not the type of service and/or feeling I want any of my customers to have.  Please contact me directly at 803-396-9016 prior to your next service and I will ensure this does'nt happen again. Thank you very much for the 4 Star Review. I appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

Sincerely,

Fast Courteous Service
Took my car in for a scheduled appointment for service and a/c repair (recalled item). Was told that they would need the car for 3 to 4 hours for work to be completed. Work was completed in 2 hours and they even washed my car for me too. Glad to not have wasted half a day without a car.

De L.
Gastonia, NC
My car
Great service and work.

MJ
Matthew J.
2014 Hyundai Azera
Great Job
As always service was great got me in and out quickly.

Mark W.
Clover, SC
Great atmosphere
Friendly
Shawn M., Service Director from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 06/17/2018

Thank you very much for the 5 Star Review. So happy Rey was able to take great care of all your service needs.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

KR
Katherine R.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Great job
Tom is always courteous and tells me what is going on. Great job!
Shawn M., Service Director from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you very much for the 5 Star Review.  So happy Tom was able take great care of all your service needs.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

Carl W.
Lake Wylie, SC
2013 Hyundai Azera
Great Service As Always
I brought my car in as scheduled and a new radio was installed. David Kilmer gave me great service in ordering and getting the radio in quickly. I will always use Fort Mill Hyundai and David Kilmer to get my two Hyundai cars serviced.
Shawn M., Service Director from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you very much for the 5 Star Review. So happy David was able to take great care of all your service needs.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

Na
NA

AR
Alisa R.
Clover, SC
Courteous
Nice employees and clean waiting area

2012 Hyundai Accent
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Shawn M., Service Director from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

Thank you very much for the 4 Star Review. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

Randy C.
Gastonia, NC
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Second Service
Great service with the exception the technician did not reset my service indicator in the car. While driving to work on Monday the Service Car light kept coming on until I reset the computer. Also neither of my two services have been entered into Hyundai myvehicle web site. I can only assume that I must do this, as I continue to get notices that my car is due service soon. Keeping mind I just had the car serviced on Saturday. Something not right...
Shawn M., Service Director from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

Thank you very much for the 4 Star Review. We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.