Overall Rating 4.4321019/5Overall Rating 4.4321019/5Overall Rating 4.4321019/5Overall Rating 4.4321019/5rating 4.4321019
Overall Rating 2.41975/5Overall Rating 2.41975/5rating 2.41975rating 2.41975rating 2.41975

Jane T.
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Service Department is great!
I bring my 2017 Elantra in for routine service at FT Mill Hyundai. James and his team always makes sure the work is done in a timely professional manner.
KELLI E R. from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review! Our goal is to provide every customer with a 5 star service. We also want to thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle and please reach out to me if you have any questions in the future.

TD
Theodore D.
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Good fast and without problems
Have been doing business with this dealer for the a number of cars over the years an the service department has been consistently good. Service rep David Kilmer does an outstanding job.

Joan B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/19 Service
Tom and his team always do such a great job. Many thanks!!!

DT
David T.
Tega Cay, SC
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Oil change, etc.
Oil change very reasonable. Tom is great at recommending service.

HF

Kim P.
Tega Cay, SC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
My service guy
Always listens to me. I really appreciate that I feel comfortable when doing business with people.

HH
Hensley H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
H Haynes
Everyone is so helpful and knowledgeable about the brand it's a very good dealership as a whole

Renee B.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Once again treated great. Seamless help with rapid service at reasonable cost

Michele B.
Lancaster, SC
2012 Hyundai Veloster
Costumer Serice
Ray has been a tremendous help with all our service needs! He is very knowledgeable and patient. He takes time to answer questions and concerns. He also calls back in a timely manner and has even called us back when the rep thought he had already left which proved to us that he puts his costumers as a priority. I would definitely recommend anyone with service needs whether it is Hyundai or another make to come visit Ray at Hyundai Fort Mill!

NP
Nancy P.
Consistent quality service!
I only take my car to this service team. They provide the routine maintenance that allows me to confidently go about my business.

KF
Kim F.
Indian Land, SC
Great service. Never any issues

VP
Victor P.
Columbia, SC
No Better Service
I have not experienced better service elsewhere. From excellent prices to fast repairs and maintenance, this place is currently the only place I allow to service my vehicle.

FA
Flora A.
York, SC
Hyundai
The service people are always nice. The wait time is not bad.

Joel A.
Gastonia, NC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
service department
The service Department is excellent. They were very helpful and I trust them. To earn your trust is something that I personally value.
Joel Ammons

On time and friendly
Great, timely and friendly service. Every time!

Timothy S.
Rock Hill, SC
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Fast, friendly service.
Friendly staff, nice waiting area. Quality service on car.
Car wash was poor. Service labor costs always a bit higher than my local, trusted service center.
ANTHONY B. from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

11/12/2019 Category: Service
Steve-CLT
Awesome service as I always receive from Ft Mill Hyunda
KELLI E R. from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review! Our goal is to provide every customer with a 5 star service. We also want to thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle and please reach out to me if you have any questions in the future.