Overall Rating 4.362319/5Overall Rating 4.362319/5Overall Rating 4.362319/5Overall Rating 4.362319/5rating 4.362319
Overall Rating 2.36232/5Overall Rating 2.36232/5rating 2.36232rating 2.36232rating 2.36232

VP
Victor P.
Columbia, SC
Wonderful Service
What keeps me coming back is the fast, great service, friendly staff, and comfortable waiting area.
ANTHONY B. from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review! Our goal is to provide every customer with a 5 star service. We also want to thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle  and please reach out to me if you have any questions in the future.

2006 Hyundai Azera
06/19/2019 Category: Service
The staff who work here.
The work was well done. Problem solved and a nice clean car to go home with. Great people to work with. My only complaint is I wish it could be done a bit faster.

Danny B.
Service department
David K. , makes it easy to give your company a high rating, very much a professional yet very personal in his mannerisms. A definite asset to your company !

SF
Shelley F.
Tom is awesome
Tom has great customer service skills. Always does what's right for the customer. Great communication throughout the process of your car being serviced. Highly recommend Tom.
Shelley F

Robert S.
On time
Car was taken on time and finished ahead of projected delivery.

Great job
They are always kind and helpful.

06/18/2019 Category: Service
The service was prompt and done in about 1 hour. Will be coming back.

GC
Garry C.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe X
06/18/2019 Category: Service
The quick and friendly service
Great job keep up the good work

GH
Gregory H.
Indian Land, SC
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Great people, good service!
Always great service, very professional.

Tega Cay, SC
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful place to do service
Ft Mill Hyundai is a professional & very reliable Hyundai dealership. I go to them with my Sonata needs.
They are the best
ANTHONY B. from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Providing our customers with 5 star service is always our #1 goal. We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey and to acknowledge your advisor for providing that service.

MK
Marquita K.
Lancaster, SC
06/17/2019
Customer Appreciation
They went above and beyond to make sure that I was satisfied with the work that was performed on my vehicle. I was concerned about the shaking of my vehicle and they immediately scheduled and appointment for the car to be fixed.

Carol M.
York, SC
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/16/2019 Category: Service
Best customer service anywhere!
Fort Mill Hyundai gives me the ultimate in service. Friendly people who genuinely care that I receive the best service and advice for my vehicle. There is a comfortable waiting room complete with drinks and snacks if desired. I am advised of any problems and have been taken into the shop to see the problems for myself before work begins. I am always confident my car is in tip top shape when I drive away!

Jody W.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Always great service
I have worked with Tom the last few times I have been in. He always goes above and beyond to make sure I am taken care of.

MK
Marquita K.
Lancaster, SC
2013 Hyundai Azera
Best Customer Service
Hyundai went above and beyond to make sure that I was satisfied with the work done to my vehicle. They immediately reached out and scheduled an appointment for service. It feels good as a customer to know that they’re on your side . Thanks again for having GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

up sale
I went in complaining about an issue. They listed several things they recommended to be fixed. After choosing from that list I allowed them to do the repairs. My car kept doing the same thing. When I called back to complain, they recommended fixing something else.
ANTHONY B. from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 06/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me. I will see you Monday!

Karinah M.
2018 Hyundai Kona
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Professional, reliable, knowledgeable, and timely...key components to maintaining excellent customer service. Service eliteman Tom Furey exemplifies these attributes each time I've had my car serviced at the Fort Mill location.

Marcella C.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Eased my concerns
Ray C. Always goes the extra mile to make sure my vehicle services are up to date and properly done. He is a good listener and shows that he genuinely cares. On my last service, my car was towed in, which meant I had to leave my 88 year old mother home unattended. When I told this to Ray, he provided me with a loaner car so I can get back to her quickly while my car was being fixed. I truly appreciated that kind of concern and personal service. My car was repaired quickly and everything turned out great! Thank you Ray!

Annamarie B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great experience
Everyone in the service department is great!

CN
Catherine N.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Awesome
Always hated bringing a car in for service. Here it's like family and super simple. The new website to schedule service on the other hand was challenging and confusing. Please go back to the old one. Thanks!

HY
Harley Y.
Matthews, NC
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Would not take my car to any other dealership. Always receive excellent service and am told the price before work ever begins. Always get free car wash.

Donald H.