Overall Rating 4.2549029/5Overall Rating 4.2549029/5Overall Rating 4.2549029/5Overall Rating 4.2549029/5rating 4.2549029
Overall Rating 2.28/5Overall Rating 2.28/5rating 2.28rating 2.28rating 2.28
Latest Review 38 minutes ago

RECALL REPAIR
Completed under the time advised

RA
Rhonda A.
Catawba, SC
Service department
ANTHONY B. from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review!

if only
If only I had gotten the phone call promised when I left the dealership for oil change service, I would have been completely satisfied. The current staff needs to use the tools, all of them, at their disposal. The phone number to call was clearly shown at the TOP of the service form that I signed. While I was away from the facility, I kept checking my phone to see if I had "missed the call". I finally just went back, and it was waiting.

LG
Leon G.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service is
N/And

Tega Cay, SC
Always Satisfied
David Kilmer is always great everytime I come in. I won’t go to another Hyundai.
ANTHONY B. from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you very much for the comment and the 5 star review!

LD
Latina D.
Excellent!!
As soon as I walked into the door I was taking care of immediately I was remembered by phone my conversation that I had over the phone with the serviceman he remembered who I was right away looked up my information by my telephone number asked for my keys Within 45 minutes my car was pulled around...

Joseph C.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
oil change
As always, the staff was great, the service was performed professionally. The waiting room is comfortable, allows me to work while waiting.
ANTHONY B. from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for your 5 star review! Glad to hear the team is taking care of our customers!

VN
Victoria N.
12/08/2018 Category: Service
I had my visit during a extremely financially stressing time, going to school full time, working full time, doing a weekend certification course, as well as being a single mother, my daughters birthday November 16, car registration due November 30, and Christmas coming up.
My car was due for its 30k mileage maintenance. I knew I couldn’t afford to do the entire maintenance. Your customer service agent worked with me to come up with an amount I could afford and was completely understanding and didn’t make me feel uncomfortable at all about it.

With all that I have going on and with the lack of sleep. Great customer service is highly appreciated and a rare find!!

HS
Harold S.
Organized, Courteous & Reliable
The staff at Fort Mill Hyundai is always organized and courteous. Service is always completed in a timely manner; thorough and trustworthy!

Bobby H.
Lancaster, SC

Mark G.
Indian Land, SC
Free oil change
Usually great, fort Mill Hyundai service has changed in the past few months. Not for better.
ANTHONY B. from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for providing us with your feedback. as the director of the department these particular things you experienced are the little things that matter. We have some new staff that was needed to keep up with the demand and it is important that they understand the level of customer service that our customers deserve. I assure you that you will have a better experience if you allow us to service your vehicle again.

Thanks,
Tony Belk

12/07/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service and quick.
Exceeded my expectations.

Waxhaw, NC
Nice People But....
Nice and friendly but... Held up my repair for two days trying to get pricier Hyundai brand spark plugs until I told them to put in standard brand. Replaced a couple belts after telling me to simply keep an eye on them and maybe replace in 10-15k miles.
Also the service hours on a Saturday are so restricted you can't effectively book an appointment online.

Good morning,
Thank you for your review on your recent visit. I am aware of your situation and did't realize that the belts were replaced. I would love to have a chance to resolve this for you. We will be reaching out to you today. Thanks again for the feedback.

Tony Belk

James S.
2011 Hyundai Genesis Co
Great Service Department
The service manager I work with, David, is awesome! He gets me in and out quickly - he also lets me know when I’m in for a specific service about other items I need to address. This saves me time while taking good car of my car. David is terrific!

Aletia S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Tom was very helpful in helping me find tires.

GA
Glen A.
Indian Land, SC
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai delivers what they ‘Say’ !
Excellent / Great Service at a great Deslership
Fort Mill Hyundai Rocks !

Xx
Oo

VK
Vicky K.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/07/2018 Category: Service
The service is efficient and I have had no problems that were not solved.
N/A