Overall Rating 4.2982444/5Overall Rating 4.2982444/5Overall Rating 4.2982444/5Overall Rating 4.2982444/5rating 4.2982444
Overall Rating 2.31579/5Overall Rating 2.31579/5rating 2.31579rating 2.31579rating 2.31579
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Sandra W.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Execellent service
Thry treat everyone with individualized customer service.
ANTHONY B. from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! We are thankful you have allowed us to service your vehicle. Please feel free to let me know if you ever need anything in the future.

PS
Patricia S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Super service as always!
The service team at Fort Mill Hyundai is always up front with pricing, timely with repairs, and pleasant to deal with.

WH
William H.
02/18/2019 Category: Service
David in the service department is great.
David in the service department is great. Always meets my time requirements and makes sure that the job is done right. Hyundai is a great brand. This is my third car that I have bought from this dealership.

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Close to my home and good service
I'm a night owl and can't do appointments before 11am or so. They're good about scheduling me in the early afternoon for routine stuff. This time they found 2 additional items (power steering and brake fluid) that needed servicing so it took a bit longer than planned but it all worked out.
ANTHONY B. from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Douglas W.
Waxhaw, NC
Consistent, professional service
This is the third car I have purchased from Fort Mill Hyundai and all of them have been serviced by the dealership. What a great group of people to work with. I have worked with Tom in the service department over the past several years. He's extremely professional and always greets me with a hello Mr. Wrench, a handshake and a smile. Great car, great dealership and most importantly great people. Thanks Tom for all your help!!!

Keith S.
Indian Land, SC
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/16/2019 Category: Service
I try to get Dave Kilmer in the service department every time.

James B.
Mc Connells, SC
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Regular Service Appt
Great service every time!!

KK
Karin K.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Easy scheduling, fast and professional service, vacuumed my car!

Donald H.
Indian Land, SC
Excellent friendly Service
Serviced my vehicle as scheduled. Completed the serice as promised.
Professional courteous service!

Lancaster, SC
2011 Hyundai Tucson
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Great First Time Experience!
Very informative and goes over every detail concerning your vehicle. Love the complimentary wash!

Robert G.
Fast track!
There R4 Hyundai dealerships a lot closer to me then this one but yet I still come here because they have like Fast Track service just remember always get an appointment and show up a couple minutes earlier than your appointment time and you will get out of there
ANTHONY B. from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for the review! We are thankful you have allowed us to service your vehicle. Please feel free to let me know if you ever need anything in the future. Also hopefully we can earn 5 stars on your next visit

2018 Hyundai Kona
Excellent customer service
Excellent customer service

SV
Smitha V.
Very accommodating and polite
quick turnaround, great customer service and waiting area is so good.

York, SC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Proactive communication
Although my repair was on the pricier side, it was well communicated prior to the service being performed so it wasn't a surprise.
ANTHONY B. from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Stephen S.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Exceptional service once again. Thanks so much!!
ANTHONY B. from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Barbara M.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Review of my recent appointment with Fort Mill Hyundai Service Department.....
I would recommend Fort Mill Hyundai Service Department to friends and family. Both, the prompt, excellent, accurate service and the professionalism, concern and knowledge of the staff are top-notch.

Mary C.
Lancaster, SC
Service Dept. Staff is Courteous, FRIENDLY AND PROFESSIONAL
I would reccomend this service dept. For their expert quality service

CN
Carol N.
service department
Your service department is the best I have dealt with . There has never been an occasion where I had a problem and it was not dealt with in a timely manner. I have mostly spoken and worked with Tom but would feel comfortable working with anyone in the service department

Edgemoor, SC
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service and comfortable waiting area
Fast and efficient

Clarence C.
2007 Hyundai Tiburon
02/12/2019 Category: Service
A++ Service Dept
David was very knowledgeable, professional, and courteous as always.