Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5rating 4.33

Latest Review almost 7 years ago

BJ
BABE J.
North East, MD
09/08/2011
MAINTENCES AND REPAIRS
WE BEEN TAKING OUR VEHICLE TO FOSTER'S FOR AT LEAST 20 YEARS. SERVICES IS WONDERFUL

MICHAEL D.
Port Deposit, MD
09/06/2011
All Star Service
Thank you for the excellent service, as usual.

JAMES C.
6, Rising Sun, MD
07/12/2011
recommendations
The last few visits I have had recommendations while some are only observations.Others are helpful for leting me know what is coming up. My problem is while you have my ride in your shop , why not call me with an estimate ton get these things fixed .Rather than me making another appt. and transporting and pick up. What is a weak a/c? I cooled down to 52 degrees on a 80+ temp day. Does it need a charge ? Is the compressor bad? When you call for pick up you could adress these type issues. This is not the only time this has happened to me. On my car I have a recommendation that I have no cabin air filter.I have even wrote on my drop off form to get one but nothing has been done.And I'm still not sure if my car has one but it is still on the recommendations.