EC
Erik C.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Eric said the business did a great job.

AT
Alessandro T.
Severna Park, MD
Nissan Pathfinder
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Alessandro said that everyone at the business was really friendly. They did a good job that he is pleased with.

Pontiac G6
10/07/2018
Pontiac G6 GT
We took our Pontiac G6 to have the thermostat checked out, it seemed like it wasn’t working properly after they made the initial repair. They took the car right in and simply had to bleed the system again because of an air lock,simple fix and back on the road. Thanks again for a job well done

JAMES C.
Colora, MD
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/06/2018
made a timly app and work was done while keeping us informed of what was going on
did what they said when they said they would

Marty M.
Ford Edge
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Marty said the service was nice.

KL
Kevin L.
Ocean View, DE
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said he was well informed and the service and price were good.

PG
Phyllis G.
Nissan Versa
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Phyllis said she likes the business, and she has no problem with it.

Robin H.
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Robin said the staff did a great job and gave her a estimate which she asked for prior to the work being done. She said the staff also offered her vehicle road side assistance which she did not expect.

PJ
PATRICIA J.
Nissan Frontier
10/03/2018
great service
I have been going there since Foster's left.. I have had good services. If there is a problem , they let me know, so I can decide if I wanted done or when. Friendly staff.

AG
Art G.
Charlestown, MD
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Art said the employees provided the best service They were able to repair his issue cheaper than he expected. He was happy with his service.

SE
SHELLEY E.
09/25/2018
Excellent service, timely basis
Thanks, Tom and Faith! Easy to schedule, comfortable waiting area, all work done as promised.

Chevrolet Chevy Express
09/20/2018
1999 Chevy Express Van
Once again Crouch automotive has come through for me. I drop my van off for service why I was away or vacation they took care of all of my needs. When I returned to pick up my van everything was perfect.This is an old van with a lot of miles but I need to keep it going for my business and Crouch understands that and that is a big help. Thanks again for a great job!

Mark R.
BMW M235i
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Mark said the business does good work and on time. He has never had any problems.

JOYCE H.
09/15/2018
Customer service
They explained all the work that needed to be done with pricing. If any additional work was needed they called me before doing to let me know. Great customer service
Good work.

WC
Wayne C.
Dodge Dakota
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Wayne said he always takes his vehicle there and the staff does a good job. Everything was good.

Pontiac G6
09/07/2018
2010 Pontiac G6 GT
Once again Crouch came thru on my wife’s car with an emergency repair. I am so happy to find an automotive repair shop that is honest and easy to deal with. Their shop is very well set up and as professional as you can get. Their staff goes over the top and are very courteous. Another great job, Thanks again!
Dale and Joanna C., Owner from Crouch Automotive responded on 09/11/2018

YAY! Thanks again Mike and I'm so glad you're happy with our work!

John P.
Rising Sun, MD
Nissan Pathfinder
09/07/2018 Category: Service
John said the charges at the business were higher than what he expected.
Dale and Joanna C., Owner from Crouch Automotive responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for your review, as we discussed on the phone today, I'm sorry you weren't given some options for the work you needed on your wife's vehicle.  I hope you will give us another try in the future and that we can offer you a few affordable choices. Thanks again!

Joanna Crouch

AA
Anthony A.
Honda CR-Z
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Anthony said that he will only use this business for service on his vehicle. He recommends them.
Dale and Joanna C., Owner from Crouch Automotive responded on 09/11/2018

Awesome! Thank you so much for your business and we are so happy to hear you will be coming back!

Crouch Automotive & Diesel

Austin B.
Rising Sun, MD
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Austin said this business was able to get him right away. There was a week wait with other facilities. The lady at the front desk was good. They were a little expensive for a state inspection , but he was in a pinch and needed to get it done right away.
Dale and Joanna C., Owner from Crouch Automotive responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you sir, we're so glad we were able to get you in right away and that you were happy with our services. As for our pricing, we try to keep our prices at or below the market, sorry it seemed high. We hope to see you again soon!

Sincerely,

NM
NATHAN M.
Nissan Maxima
09/04/2018
Diagnosis: unnecessary service, still no AC.
The problem isn’t fixed and the quote to replace an AC compressor is absurd $1100?! for a job that should be no more than $650. Charged for AC service which is irrelevant if the compressor doesn’t work, maybe you figure out the problem before you do the service.
Dale and Joanna C., Owner from Crouch Automotive responded on 09/11/2018

Hello sir, I tried to call you, left a message. The tech wanted to make sure your A/C system wasn't over-charged, which it was very slightly, because sometimes that will cause the A/C to not come on. The quote for a new one was high because the mfg. will only warranty an A/C compressor sold with a receiver dryer & exp. valve. We should have given you an explanation for the charges as well as other options (like used, etc.) which I would love to do if you haven't gotten the work done yet? Please contact me. I'm very sorry and have trained my staff so this won't happen again, so thank you for your review.

Sincerely,