Chevrolet Chevy Express
09/20/2018
1999 Chevy Express Van
Once again Crouch automotive has come through for me. I drop my van off for service why I was away or vacation they took care of all of my needs. When I returned to pick up my van everything was perfect.This is an old van with a lot of miles but I need to keep it going for my business and Crouch understands that and that is a big help. Thanks again for a great job!

Mark R.
BMW M235i
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Mark said the business does good work and on time. He has never had any problems.

JOYCE H.
09/15/2018
Customer service
They explained all the work that needed to be done with pricing. If any additional work was needed they called me before doing to let me know. Great customer service
Good work.

WC
Wayne C.
Dodge Dakota
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Wayne said he always takes his vehicle there and the staff does a good job. Everything was good.

Pontiac G6
09/07/2018
2010 Pontiac G6 GT
Once again Crouch came thru on my wife’s car with an emergency repair. I am so happy to find an automotive repair shop that is honest and easy to deal with. Their shop is very well set up and as professional as you can get. Their staff goes over the top and are very courteous. Another great job, Thanks again!
Dale and Joanna C., Owner from Crouch Automotive responded on 09/11/2018

YAY! Thanks again Mike and I'm so glad you're happy with our work!

John P.
Rising Sun, MD
Nissan Pathfinder
09/07/2018 Category: Service
John said the charges at the business were higher than what he expected.
Dale and Joanna C., Owner from Crouch Automotive responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for your review, as we discussed on the phone today, I'm sorry you weren't given some options for the work you needed on your wife's vehicle.  I hope you will give us another try in the future and that we can offer you a few affordable choices. Thanks again!

Joanna Crouch

AA
Anthony A.
Honda CR-Z
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Anthony said that he will only use this business for service on his vehicle. He recommends them.
Dale and Joanna C., Owner from Crouch Automotive responded on 09/11/2018

Awesome! Thank you so much for your business and we are so happy to hear you will be coming back!

Crouch Automotive & Diesel

Austin B.
Rising Sun, MD
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Austin said this business was able to get him right away. There was a week wait with other facilities. The lady at the front desk was good. They were a little expensive for a state inspection , but he was in a pinch and needed to get it done right away.
Dale and Joanna C., Owner from Crouch Automotive responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you sir, we're so glad we were able to get you in right away and that you were happy with our services. As for our pricing, we try to keep our prices at or below the market, sorry it seemed high. We hope to see you again soon!

Sincerely,

NM
NATHAN M.
Nissan Maxima
09/04/2018
Diagnosis: unnecessary service, still no AC.
The problem isn’t fixed and the quote to replace an AC compressor is absurd $1100?! for a job that should be no more than $650. Charged for AC service which is irrelevant if the compressor doesn’t work, maybe you figure out the problem before you do the service.
Dale and Joanna C., Owner from Crouch Automotive responded on 09/11/2018

Hello sir, I tried to call you, left a message. The tech wanted to make sure your A/C system wasn't over-charged, which it was very slightly, because sometimes that will cause the A/C to not come on. The quote for a new one was high because the mfg. will only warranty an A/C compressor sold with a receiver dryer & exp. valve. We should have given you an explanation for the charges as well as other options (like used, etc.) which I would love to do if you haven't gotten the work done yet? Please contact me. I'm very sorry and have trained my staff so this won't happen again, so thank you for your review.

Sincerely,

Joanna Crouch

Mercedes-Benz C300
08/28/2018
They were very professional and did a thorough check of my car.
I was happy with the service and will be back.

LE
Landon E.
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Landon said the customer service was good, and the brakes are working fine.

KT
Keith T.
Midland Park, NJ
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Keith said he would recommend the business.

PH
PASTOR WAYNE H.
08/25/2018
Friendly people
The service was prompt quick and friendly.

Chevrolet Chevy Express
08/16/2018
Awesome shop!
Awesome shop! I could tell just by walking through the door that this shop had it all together. My van lost brakes due to a brake line and I took it there and they took care of it right away and had me back on the road. They were kind and courteous and I will highly recommend this shop to anybody

Bob M.
Nissan Xterra
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Bob said the staff at this business had good communication with him. The prices were reasonable and the quality of service was great.

AK
Alexandra K.
Fort Myers, FL
Jeep Cherokee
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Alexandra said this business' employees were super friendly to her and her mom. They were helpful and hospitable. They really turned an unlucky day into a lucky one, and she appreciates that.

Joe P.
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Joe said he was very unhappy with the information he received at this business. He stated he felt he was talked down to, and he felt they were not honest.
Dale and Joanna C., Owner from Crouch Automotive responded on 08/15/2018

We spoke with this customer and apologized for the feeling he had. We never intend to make anyone feel this way. We take our business very seriously and we do our absolute best to treat all customers fairly and equitably. This vehicle unfortunately failed state inspection. We understand this can be frustrating, however, we follow State of MD standards and requirements. There was no mistake made and we were not misleading in any way. We also verified this with the state trooper.

Crouch Automotive & Diesel

Ed W.
Naples, FL
GMC Savana Cutaway
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Ed said the business was excellent. The employees were very personable, helpful, and pleasant.

AW
Archie W.
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Archie said the this business is close to where he works and they had an opening for him to get in.

RP
Ron P.
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Ron said it is a good facility.