EC
Eric C.
Nissan Versa
07/15/2020 Category: Service
Eric would recommend this business for service.

LY
Lauren Y.
Hyundai Tucson
07/10/2020
Patriots!
Mark is incredible and will take care of you and your vehicle completely! These amazing patriots are American loving bad asses. They’ll give it to you straight and ensure your vehicle is fixed with excellence as fast as they are able. I won’t take my car anywhere else after finding them!

Toyota Sequoia
07/09/2020
As usual...
They have done a fantastic job. We have been customers of theirs for 9 years now and they have always done a great job. Both our vehicles of pushing 300,000 miles and mechanically you would never know. No hiccups with maintence and repairs. We appreciate how they know our vehicles and how they take care of them. They don’t treat you like ‘a meal ticket’ but like a family member with your best intrest at heart. Highly highly recommend these guys!

07/09/2020
speed and accuracy
the work was done in great time and also did a great job

MZ
Mark Z.
07/07/2020
Honesty and clarity, friendly and informative
I will never go anywhere else, roommates grandparents went here for longer than ive lived, amazing staff and prices

Richard B.
Nissan Pathfinder
07/06/2020
Still the best
Almost always a good experience. They're great to work with.

GT
Ginger t.
07/05/2020
Good trustworthy people
Window got stuck in down position and Even though they could not fix my problem (turns out i need a brand new door) they told me who could fix it and didnt charge me for the temprary fix they were able to do.

...annnnnd they gave me a ride to and from while they investigated the problem. Just good people...and you dont fiind that often enough especially in the mechanic industry in particular.

David R M.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
06/17/2020
Top notch service
Outstanding quality and friendly service.

HG
Howard G.
06/17/2020 Category: Service
Howard said the staff are very good, he appreciates what they are doing for him and they provide a good job.

Christen H.
06/15/2020
Outstanding service!
Turner, Chuck, and Brandon were very kind and courteous! Absolutely NO surprises and job was completed before time promised! Truly appreciated all they did for us!

Matt S.
Lake George, CO
Mazda CX-9
06/08/2020
Honest, knowledgeable, fair, friendly 👍🏻
First time using them, won’t be the last ~ highly recommend

Richard B.
Nissan Pathfinder
Axle
Of course it can always be said on my part that I love the work they do. Best in town.

W
Wayne
Chevrolet C 3500 HD
06/05/2020
Fast, effectiveness, efficiency, affordable, friendly staff.
If i could give ten stars i would be more than happy to give it to founding fathers auto service, they came and took my truck from my location to his to see what the electrical issues the truck has and in no time Mark called me and said my truck is ready, im thinking i will get back my truck in the next week but no, i was surprised if i need anything to be done on my vehicles, Founding fathers is on my dial.

RT
Ray T.
Buick LeSabre
06/05/2020
Got my car in and back to me super quick. Excellent pricing
Got right to work on my car. Good communicators. Excellent pricing for what they did.

AA
Andrew A.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
06/04/2020
Very friendly and honest.
Hands down a true honest guy. Mark the owner was very tentative to all my needs. Walked in with a broken spark plug and his tech get it all fixed up without going the expensive route. Will definitely use them in the future and highly recommend. Thank you for getting to my project so quickly.