Rita G.
Colorado
01/29/2021 Category: Service
Rita said she thinks the business is trustable and the employees do a very good job.

Mark H.
01/27/2021
Mark Heilman
Good Service done right and quick , they were ready for me on my appointment day and took my truck right in and got it done even under their estimate! I will definitely use their service again

Jim M.
01/22/2021
Always great!
As usual these guys always look to help for the best price possible. I can't recommend Brandon, Turner, and the Marks too often. Thank you all again for h2lp when we needed you!

01/20/2021
Great place
Very efficient and had car done when promised

GMC Envoy
01/19/2021
Willingness, honesty, time focused!
Unreal business. Beyond willing to help, but even more so, be honest with me regarding the current state of my car. Willing to provide resources, or answer any question I had, and they even helped me unlock my stuck car door at the end of it all! Beyond friendly and kind - 100% go here!!

KP
Kim P.
Saturn VUE
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Kim said the business is a little expensive and the employees forgot to put the rear windshield wiper on.

VV
Vicki V.
Dodge Dart
01/12/2021
Founding Fathers has always provided excellent service, and they are honest and trustworthy. Additionally, their prices are very good. They are my servant provider of choice. I highly recommend Founding Fathers.

Adam B.
Peyton, CO
Cadillac Escalade
01/12/2021
Great mechanics and awesome service

Jamey P.
Nissan Murano
01/09/2021
Fantastic
They went above and beyond to find and repair my car. I had been to 3 other mechanics who fail to find the problems. Thank you!

PT
Paul T.
01/08/2021
Wonderful
The staff here are wonderful!

Ron S.
Colorado
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Ron said the business charged him for things they did not have to do. He said the office manager said he had to be charged for something. He said they balanced the tires which had no problems with, but the drive shaft that was replaced because of the vibration was.

ER
Elise R.
Nissan Rogue Sport
12/30/2020
Honest, trustworthy and excellent at their craft
Founding Fathers is a must for anyone who owns a car. They are great at keeping vehicles on the road and are honest while doing so. So very thankful for them!

SR
Sherry R.
12/29/2020
Honest and trustworthy
What I experience so far on a moments notice was amazing it’s hard to find an honest affordable auto repair shop that you can trust but so far from my brief time I give five stars

WN
Wayne N.
12/23/2020
Honest and Professional
Founding Fathers has treated me quite well over the years; they are honest about the work required and if it is necessary. They changed the struts on my Subaru but months later I came back because I did not like the ride of the aftermarket struts. Mark offered to pay for the labor for installing replacement OEM struts which consisted of individual Subaru parts. I paid for the parts which was expensive and founding fathers paid for ALL the labor which was quite expensive, not to mention the time required to order the piece-part the struts from Subaru. I am grateful that they went the extra mile for me. Thank you so much!

12/23/2020
Friendly and easy
Worked with Mark, and he was pretty awesome! The parking lot is a little tight, but parked on the street and they went out and got the car, no problem. We got a thorough explanation of what we needed and what the prices were, and had the car back by the end of the day.