JN
James N.
02/26/2020 Category: Service
James said the staff are fine people and take care of his vehicle.

LC
LEE C.
Nissan Xterra
02/25/2020
Same day service
I was suprised and very pleased that I was able to get my vehicle dignosed and the work completed the same day. Also saved a lot of money over going to the dealership. Best experience I have had with an auto repiar.

Jason B.
Monument, CO
Acura RDX
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Jason said they provided excellent, accurate service.

Sharon S.
02/18/2020
Great place
Mechanics are honest, knowledgeable, helpful.

Beck B.
Nissan Rogue
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Beck said this business took care of him and his vehicle.

LL
Na na na

LA
LuCrisha A.
02/11/2020
Reliable, honest and fair!
The team at founding fathers is the best in town! You can count on exceptional customer service from Thomas and quality work from Brandon and the others! Thank you FOUNDING FATHERS for taking such good care of me!

R
ROBERT
Isuzu
Great honest service.
We brought our diesel truck to another local garage for diagnosis and repair. We were quoted almost 6K for the repairs. We decided to take the truck to Founding Fathers for another opinion. We were asked if they could keep the truck overnight at no charge so they could have an opportunity to further diagnose and test drive the truck. The next day they called and told us that the truck is finished. Upon arrival we were greeted in the usual professional manner and told that the repair bill was about 10% of what the other guys quoted. The truck runs great with no further issues. Founding Fathers is working on putting together a fleet maintenance program of which we plan to take advantage of. THANK YOU FOUNDING FATHERS!!! Honesty and integrity goes a long way!

AP
Anna P.
02/11/2020
It is their honesty. They will never do work that is not necessary.
I have known of the Founding Fathers since the eighties and I have had work done on one of my cars then. I was first introduced to this garage when it was also a gas service, I believe. In more recent years I had been taking my car to the dealer. On a rainy afternoon my window wiper fell off. I stopped on Union to pick up the piece from the road and while I could hardly see through the window, I managed to get to Fillmore where I remembered there was a garage. The wonderful treatment I received with my problem impressed me. I have been taking my car since that time and the treatment has been not only consistent but worth telling others this is the place to go for any of your mechanical needs. Everyone is friendly and accommodating from the owner, Mark to the garage personnel. I will recommend this service station to anyone who is asking. They don't call them Founding Father for nothing....!

SJ
Suzanne J.
Fountain, CO
Chevrolet Bel Air
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Suzanne said that the place was good with updates, got it done in a timely manner and were really good about explaining things currently wrong and things to watch out for in the future. It was a really good service.

02/01/2020
Wonderful oil change
They changed my oil pretty good, better than I could do it myself. Friendly people from what I can tell, very polite and clean.

Rob H.
01/29/2020
Personable service!
Mark, Thomas, and Brandon were completely honest, communicated concerns, and focused on priority items that fixed my aging forester. Slam dunk job, gents!!! So glad I found a shop I can count on! I’ll be back for some preventative maintenance soon!

DJ
Donald J.
Peyton, CO
Cadillac Escalade
01/17/2020
There was an opening and I could get in right away, I had two tech working on my vehicle at the same time and I got out really quick.

LJ
Lynn J.
01/15/2020
They care
You guys are always so awesome at taking care of my mom and her vehicle which is on its last leg. Thank you for helping us limp through. You are all so nice and caring and we are so grateful for you!

Sharon S.
01/11/2020
staff
Competent staff who are also friendly & helpful