Nissan Pathfinder
09/10/2020
Oil change.
Always good. I've been going there for 8 years and nobody does it better.

LW
Lynn W.
09/08/2020
Trustworthy
If you want honest answers about what is wrong with your car and a place that will fix your car at the lowest price go to Founding Fathers . Mark was totally honest and very helpful when my car needed major fixing . I highly recommend this place !

09/04/2020
They are affordable and do honest work.
It's a good place to get your car done. They do good work and in a timely matter.

Scott S.
Chevrolet Suburban
09/02/2020
Quick professional service
One of the straps that hold my gas tank broke

They found the parts, replaced both straps in about 2 hours with no appointment

Robert W.
08/31/2020
Fast & honest
Great work, done quickly,, at very reasonable prices. Can be relied on to not upsale you , does the work you ask and gives you honest recommendations. Very refreshing these days.

Rita G.
Colorado
08/31/2020 Category: Service
Rita said they are very good in what they do.

AT
Anna T.
Colorado
GMC Acadia
08/25/2020 Category: Service
Anna said they always fit her in their schedule, and she has recommended them before.

Jordyn C.
08/24/2020
Great Service!
Founding Fathers is a great place to get your car fixed up. They are super friendly, do a great job and have great prices. I got an oil change with them for much cheaper than if I were to get it done at someplace like jiffy lube and they also do an inspection to make sure your car is doing well overall for free. My parents also get all of there work done here and have never had anything but great things to say about Founding Fathers.

SJ
Steve J.
Monument, CO
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/24/2020
Customer service and quality work.
They have very good and personal customer service. Their work on my vehicles has always been professional and done well.

KA
Kate A.
08/14/2020
Wow fathers!
I expected fair treatment and reasonable price. Was I ever surprised! You went far above what I expected I got friendly, competent, fast, Super reasonable! Everyone was smiling and helpful. I felt like one of the family. Thank you so much for being the exceptional business that you are. What you do is appreciated.

Aaron B.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
08/14/2020
Solid Work
Carmax directed me here. Great correspondence with warranties and carmax. Turned a hefty bill/quote into something feasible. In fact I was quoted by another local shop, to do half of the work, for almost double, and no warranty. Founding Fathers really came through for me and my FJ. Theyre here to look out for you, not rip a hole in your pocket. Friendly dudes too.

MV
Mark V.
08/10/2020
TOO HOT TO HANDLE
Was in the 90's and I was going to drive up into the mountains to do a little fishing. When I went to check my oil the dip stick was too hot to handle. I took my minivan to Founding Fathers and they got to it in 15 minutes. After letting the vehicle cool down, they power washed the radiator to make it work more efficiently, they checked the freezing and boiling temps of the fluid and checked my oil system. I drove up into the mountains and back with no problem. They charged me very little for their time. I was very thankful for their efforts and they took the time to educate me on what was going on.

JE
Joel E.
08/04/2020
Honest and solid work
Mark and team look out for car owners providing them with the best advice and service available.

Cadillac CTS
07/31/2020
Feels like a family business
I don’t know if this is a family business but that’s the way it felt and I like it. I picked them because they’re close to my work and had good reviews (I can see why) but I will continue to use them (even though I live in Manitou Springs) because they seem to truly care and THAT is extremely important to me. They were honest and caring, which means I’ve found myself a new mechanic. I will definitely be telling all my friends.

PM
patrick m.
07/27/2020
Quick and friendly
I dropped the car off in the morning and picked it up in the evening, the repairs done were explained thoroughly over the phone as well as the importance of the repairs.