PS
Patrick S.
Ford Econoline Wagon
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Patrick said the business does the work they say they are going to do and they do it right.

DT
Dave T.
Acura MDX
10/31/2018
Alternator replacement
These guys did the job faster and cheaper than 4 other places I called, some were going to charge me almost double what Founding Fathers did. Nice people with honest dealings, I finally got a new mechanic I can trust.

TP
Travis P.
Nissan Murano
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Travis said the business is loyal and the staff is professional.

RK
Russel K.
Hyundai Accent
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Russell said the staff at this business were friendly. He was very happy and pleased with their service.

Ron G.
Ram Pickup
10/26/2018
Honesty and integrity
I was impressed by the honesty and integrity of the service performed by this shop. They went the extra mile to provide warranty service and solve an issue that the dealership would or could not solve. I would highly recommend Founding Fathers Auto Service to anyone who needs dependable automobile services.

GO
Greg O.
Nissan Titan
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Greg said the business was great.

Joe S.
Chevrolet S-10
10/11/2018
Fast Service
My starter died at work. They got me in the same day. Good work, fast, and friendly.

KC
Kevin C.
Audi S6
10/11/2018
Serviced My Audi
Brandao and the team did a fantastic job servicing my vehicle. It was in for a diagnostic check and we ended up changing out my battery. This change took care of the issues that I was having with the vehicle.
I stayed while they were servicing my vehicle so I was able to watch the operations. The team at Founding Fathers does a great job taking care of their clients. Great attitudes, communication skills, and overall customer service. Very much appreciated!

MARCUS R.
Nissan Xterra
10/08/2018
Always reliable and sensible
I rely on Founding Father to maintain my vehicle and to help me understand needed maintenance so I can prioritize. They've been consistently excellent for many years.

PB
Patrick B.
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Partick said he would recommend this business for service.

Michael B.
Pueblo, CO
Cadillac Eldorado
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Michael said this business was a little expensive. To change a water pump and a thermostat cost almost $1000. Still, they did a great job.

Desarie D.
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with David. He said the price quoted was not the service price, but the work was good.

Sharon S.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
09/25/2018
Founding Fathers is a place I trust
Founding Fathers have taken care of my car since they opened. As a single woman, I rely on their expertise. I believe they are honest about what my car needs and I always have a sense that they simply care about my car and about me.

Adam S.
Chevrolet HHR
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Adam said the staff was polite and reasonable. The service took longer than usual but he is happy with their service. They were great.

IF
Inez F.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Inez said the staff did what she asked.