2099 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.2727273/5Overall Rating 4.2727273/5Overall Rating 4.2727273/5Overall Rating 4.2727273/5rating 4.2727273
Overall Rating 1.90909/5rating 1.90909rating 1.90909rating 1.90909rating 1.90909

KK
Kathy K.
2016 Hyundai Accent
Great place
The people that work at Frank Hyundai are always courteous and professional and do great work on my car

CD
Claudia D.
San Ysidro, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Explained
Thank you for taking the time to explained the services.

Quality service
I am on the service business. I am aware of the best quality service.
DAVID W C. from Frank Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Hi Claudia, Thank you for taking the time to discuss your most recent service visit with me. As we discussed you are a valued customer and I do appreciate your business and opinion. Thank you for sharing how our two industries relate in regards to customer service. It was my pleasure to better explain your service and I hope I was able to answer all of your questions. Please do not hesitate to ask if I can be of any further assistance. Thank you again.
David Constant - Service Manager

2016 Hyundai Accent
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Employees are very efficient, polite, friendly and my car issues were fixed in about two hours.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for your excellent review!

As the Customer Relations Manager for Frank Hyundai, I am Pleased to hear our service department did such a great job. Again thank you for choosing Frank Hyundai!

ET
Elisa T.
75000 service
Appreciate the experience and integrity of the staff I have always believed that the training the company invests will be demonstrated and my Sonota is kept safe for myself and family

GR
George R.
Alpine, CA
jose
Jose was wonderful as usual but there should be better telephone coverage in the service department

Review
they didn't fix my car.
DAVID W C. from Frank Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

I have left you a message regarding your follow up service. Please call me when you get a chance.

2017 Hyundai Accent

Larry G.
Del Mar, CA
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Exceptional 7500 mile service and wheel alignment
Scheduled a 7500 mile service on my 2011 Hyundai Sonata, and got a free wheel alignment courtesy of my points on their loyalty program. Chris, the service technician, provided prompt and courteous service, as always. There are also bonuses, such as a well appointed waiting area, courtesy coffee, clean restrooms and a free car wash. What is there not to like?

GL
Gary L.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/10/2018 Category: Service
1st service
Simple oil change

08/10/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service.
Service was done pretty close what the advisor promised. Car wash was a nice touch.

NM
Nancy M.
Awesome Quick Service
I just bought my Hyundai Sonata, and I notice some recalls and I got a little worried, I went in for an oil change and they were able to give me peace of mind and let me know that my car is fine. Everything under 2 hours.

Thomas S.
Concerns has been addressed
I want to thank David Constant, the service manager who took the time to talk to me and explaining how the charges work. I really appreciate it.

Poor service
I would not recommend this service department. They had poor customer service. When I called to make an appointment i was not informed of the charge just to see what was wrong with our door.
DAVID W C. from Frank Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

Mrs. Sandoval, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience me. It was my pleasure to explain to you your warranties and equally' make sure you completely understand any charges you may receive. You are a valued customer and your confidence is important to me.
I look forward in meeting you, next Monday.

Cynthia C.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Cynthia
The staff need to had a better system in place when you have to deal with several customers at once. Staff needs to work on Customer Service
DAVID W C. from Frank Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. I have left you a message to follow up with you as I am asking you to take the time to share your experience with me. I can be reach in my office at Frank Hyundai. Please take the time to return my call. Your are a valued customer and I appreciate your opinion. Thank You.

Katherine S.
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Timely service
Called on Monday to schedule recall issues and I was scheduled the next day. Dropped off my car and had a shuttle home within 15 minutes!

Miguel R.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Exellent service
Always very friendly.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

Thank for your excellent review!

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/05/2018 Category: Service
The people
Great customer customer
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. We are always lookign for a way for improvement

Santee, CA
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
I only had one disappointment with my service. I was asked if I wanted a car was and I stated yes. When my car was returned the body was washed but not my rims. It was also still wet in certain spots and I had to dry it when I got home. Since the car was washed for "free" I really can't complain!!
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

Thank you for the review and the comment regarding the car wash. I will let our service manager know about your experience

VY
Veronica Y.
San Ysidro, CA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
08/02/2018 Category: Service
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

Thank you for your great review!

KC
Karen C.
07/31/2018 Category: Service
I am always happy with the service provided by Frank Hyundai.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 07/31/2018

2014 Hyundai Accent
07/29/2018 Category: Service
Great work
This is my third time here and I must say, those advisors work hard. I didn't have a appointment but they did my 52k in a good amount of time. I understand that it gets crazy busy but they did a great job on my car. I have told 3 of my family members who are out of state how great they treat me. Thank you again for exceptional work.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 07/30/2018