1974 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.2631547/5Overall Rating 4.2631547/5Overall Rating 4.2631547/5Overall Rating 4.2631547/5rating 4.2631547
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

RJ
Ramon J.
2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/20/2018 Category: Service
A friendly and pleasant atmosphere that makes you feel welcomed; thank you crew for a great experience!

Anita M.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Car detail
My car looks amazing. I have kids, the back seat was so dirty. The sit had really dark spots that need cleaning. When I received my car back it looked like a brand new car. Thank you so much for going above and beyond expectations.

Robert W.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/18/2018 Category: Service
GPS Directions with Siri
I am having problems with commanding Siri to give me directions to an address. Also, I have asked Siri to cancel directions to an address, without success. Any suggestions?

MK
Mohammad K.
National City, CA
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Great
Tanx alot
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Frank hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly at the following email address: tsalazar@frankmotors.com. My phone number is 619-474-5502 if you prefer a phone conversation.

Anonymous avatar
Bonita, CA
05/17/2018 Category: Service
service review
Friendly. Listened to my needs and was very satisfied on how they accommodated me. Very careful with my car.

Jose R.
05/17/2018 Category: Service
GOOD
ALL GREAT SERVICE BY JOSE

Linda M.
El Cajon, CA
2018 Hyundai Accent
Check in and wait time
Expect to wait and be there for at least an hour for a simple drop off and rental. Who knows how long the wait is without an appointment!

Susan M.
Santee, CA
2013 Hyundai Accent
05/15/2018 Category: Service
The staff is always friendly & happy to help you!

Anonymous avatar
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great Efficient Service!
The service I received on my 2015 Santa Fe was great. The Service Tech (sorry but I forgot her name) was professional and friendly. I appreciated that she explained the service thst I had scheduled on line was not needed at this time.

Amy S.
Spring Valley, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Pricey but efficient
Thanks!

Michael M.
2008 Hyundai Azera
Owner
The service is great. Chris was instrumental in helping me keep my car in the best shape possible for the future by making sure that vital warranty covered work was accomplished. I really appreciate it!

Thank you for your excellent review!

As the Customer Relations Manager for Frank Hyundai, I am Pleased to hear our service department did such a great job. Again thank you for choosing Frank Hyundai!

MA
Marianne A.
Customer service
Nice people working there

Rita G.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Anna in Service Department
Anna (with glasses) was awesome and very friendly. Her service was really good.

GG
Gilboy G.
National City, CA
2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
Customer service
Thanks to all the stuff specially to Brenda and Jose for always taking care of me

ZM

2005 Hyundai Elantra
Service Department
Annie was very professional and provided A1 Service

Thank you for your excellent review!

As the Customer Relations Manager   for Frank Hyundai, I am Pleased to hear our service department did such a great job.

AA
Aaron A.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Needs improvement
I'm generally satisfied with the work that is done, but they didn't rotate my tires, even though I paid for it. There is a bulge in one of my tires, and when I got my car back, I noticed that the bulged tire was still mounted at the location prior to sericing.

EK

Douglas M.
Coronado, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Attitude
Strong commitment to customer service in every way

Jacqueline M.